View Poll Results: Poll closed

Voters
0. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • closed

0 0%
  • closed

0 0%
Page 219 of 380 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219220221222223229269319 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 5696

Isn't that Korean? Korean comics almost never get animated.

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Nanatsu no Taizai 5:

Meet Diane of the Seven Deadly Sins. She's a bit moody.

We find out why the sins are considered rogue knights and Diane gets a strength feat and Meliodas gets a durability feat.

Now it's time for knight-fu fighting!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    I've caught up with Id and......
    .....Creating a black hole from the collisions of swords.......

Seriously?

I truly want to see this series animated. It is just setting a new bar for "WTF superpowers".
    It's not a black hole. They broke time and space because they hit each others so hard.

It's also pretty hilarious because it means that Id can never actually fight Chaos (I'm assuming he's at least as strong as Percer) unless he manages to solve this issue, otherwise they both die.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

Freezing and Kurokami are korean manga and both have been animated. So, it's not totally improbable.
    Well, those were published in a Japanese magazine before they were animated and I think Freezing was published first in Japan and then in S. Korea. Another one could be Ragnarok but it the anime was based on the MMORPG rather than the Korean comic that inspired the game. Shin Angyo Onshi is another work done by a Korean duo of a writer and artist but that too was published in Japan before it got animated.

If you're talking about the a Korean animated Id, well, from what I understand about the Korean animation industry much of it exists to do grunt work inbetweening for American and Japanese cartoons. The few Korean animated works that I know of that's just made for the S. Korea in tend to be feature films aimed for kids and families.

Sword Art Online:

Tentacles!

... they kind of went a bit overboard there...

And they skipped the Jötunheimr stuff. Shame. I liked that part.

Setokai no Ichizon:

I got to say this season is not as good as the first. I'm still going to keep watching though, because I love all these characters, but it is kind of sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Setokai no Ichizon:

I got to say this season is not as good as the first. I'm still going to keep watching though, because I love all these characters, but it is kind of sad.
    Surely it can't be as bad as Cardfight "Let's have the center characters forget their entire motivation and character development and also let's contradict everything established in Season 1 as far as how Psyqualia works" Vanguard's Season 2.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Surely it can't be as bad as Cardfight "Let's have the center characters forget their entire motivation and character development and also let's contradict everything established in Season 1 as far as how Psyqualia works" Vanguard's Season 2.
    Nah, not that bad. It's actually good.

The thing is that the first season was very good when it came to comedic timing, mood switching, and funny fourth wall breaking references.

So it's more of a 'good but not as good.'

In Yu Yu Hakusho, the Dark Tournament arc is going by so much faster in the manga. It feels weird. I never realized the anime added a ton of filler because Togashi's pace is lightning fast - besides in the start of the manga (the anime actually took a lot of stuff out in the beginning, probably because it had a completely different tone than the rest of the series).

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

So... Kongou Banchou 100...

Shit has just gotten extremely real.

Hikyo Banchou is going to straight up murder this fool.
    Last edited by Nik Hasta; 11-26-2012 at 03:51 AM.
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Vinland Saga 88:

I really like this series. I am intrigued to see where this goes. The storm that has been brewing is about to break.
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

I would have to agree somewhat.
    loved the first despite it made by deen for seitokai.
    second season is okay but not that good to me.
    This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair!

Hmm. I guess our analog would go: 'I like my real-life like my eroge heroines: flat and two-dimensional.'
    -gp32

Soul Eater Chapter 104:

It looks like the climax of the manga is upon us. Crona's successfully curbstomped Noah, absorbed his madness, and even managed to assimilate the Kishin (though I doubt that's going to last long considering how blase Asura was about it). Most of the members of DWMA/Witch alliance were teleported off the moon thanks to Free's bumbling, which leaves only Maka, Soul, Black Star and Tsubaki to take on the Legendary Madness Transvestite.

God, has this manga become epic.

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Soul Eater Chapter 104:

It looks like the climax of the manga is upon us. Crona's successfully curbstomped Noah, absorbed his madness, and even managed to assimilate the Kishin (though I doubt that's going to last long considering how blase Asura was about it). Most of the members of DWMA/Witch alliance were teleported off the moon thanks to Free's bumbling, which leaves only Maka, Soul, Black Star and Tsubaki to take on the Legendary Madness Transvestite.

God, has this manga become epic.
    It is a pretty awesome potential endgame we have right here. I've been looking forward to this Maka & co vs. Chrona match-up for quite some time now and by the look of the set-up it'll really deliver.

I also doubt that Asura is entirely suppressed. He's probably just enjoying swiming around in the dark blood.