View Poll Results: Poll closed

Voters
0. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • closed

0 0%
  • closed

0 0%
Page 159 of 380 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209259 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 5696
    Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Mysterious Girlfriend X: Things are starting to get rather worrying here. I'm hoping that Urabe's drool has gone bland because she's holding back her real feelings of jealousy.

Magico: Anise's true for is revealed as she goes out to take care of something and it's time for everybody to get their shounen battles on. It'll be intersting to see how Emma does in this situation.

Good old Ayumu.

Never change.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    If memory serves, it doesn't start going really meta until Kumagawa shows up, and then when Ajimu becomes a main character it starts going full throttle.
    Finally caught up there and I have to say that I'm kinda confused on how the Ajimu arc was resolved. It just seems the author just wanted to get through it and made a flimsy excuse for the Heel Face Turn to me.
    Quote of the Month
    “Did you know that YuruYuri isn't a manga about explosions?! If it were, it would be a school life manga, but better!”
    - Nana Nishigaki, YuruYuri

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    You mean to say the anime isn't?

HERESY! oO
    It hasn't even reached Kumagawa's first appearance yet.

Hell, he hasn't even appeared in flashbacks yet.

The manga only started getting meta after he showed up.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Finally caught up there and I have to say that I'm kinda confused on how the Ajimu arc was resolved. It just seems the author just wanted to get through it and made a flimsy excuse for the Heel Face Turn to me.
    What I find strange about that arc ending is that I don't see how Medaka could've done anything really to stop Ajimu from killing herself.

Ajimu: So you're gonna stop me from killing myself?

Medaka: Yes, exactly.

Ajimu: Ok then. I'll give you five seconds.

Medaka: Five seconds to what?

Ajimu: Five seconds to reach the other side of Japan silly. *disappears*

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    What I find strange about that arc ending is that I don't see how Medaka could've done anything really to stop Ajimu from killing herself.
    I just found it odd how quickly they talked Ajimu down. She had been planning her own suicide for countless years and yet within a few panels did a complete 180.
    Quote of the Month
    “Did you know that YuruYuri isn't a manga about explosions?! If it were, it would be a school life manga, but better!”
    - Nana Nishigaki, YuruYuri

Archnemesis of Reason FarBeyondC's Avatar

Ajimu: So you're gonna stop me from killing myself?

Medaka: Yes, exactly.

Ajimu: Ok then. I'll give you five seconds.

Medaka: Five seconds to what?

Ajimu: Five seconds to reach the other side of Japan silly. *disappears*
    Medaka would totally find a way over there in 5 seconds.

I just know she would.

If all else fails, have Kumagawa to All Fiction them there (or to All Fiction her back).

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    I just found it odd how quickly they talked Ajimu down. She had been planning her own suicide for countless years and yet within a few panels did a complete 180.
    Maybe she really didn't want to die? Or maybe she was waiting for someone to give her a convincing reason to live?
    Last edited by FarBeyondC; 05-06-2012 at 07:29 AM. Reason: Cursed Undo Button
    "That which does not grow falls into decay."

Utopia - Tetra Eisengard
    Lockdown - Kalak Fenras

Quote Originally Posted by FarBeyondC View Post
    Medaka would totally find a way over there in 5 seconds.

I just know she would.
    There she finds a note that says "I lied. I'm actually in Singapore and by the time you read this I'm dead. Being nigh-omnipotent is awesome."

Really, I just figure that Ajimu decided that she might as well give it a shot.

I mean, if it turns out that Medaka was totally wrong then...

Oh no, nigh-omnipotent billion years old immortal being lost a couple of decades before killing herself.

Also, on the subject of Pandora Hearts... (A manga that should really be read by more people on this forum.)

I find it amusing that out of the main sides currently involved in the story, two of them are motivated entirely by love.

There she finds a note that says "I lied. I'm actually in Singapore and by the time you read this I'm dead. Being nigh-omnipotent is awesome."
    Normally I'd agree with this, but said nigh-omnipotent person believes that she would lose against Medaka somehow. Which to me means she knows something about Medaka that we don't.

I'm willing to believe the nigh-omnipotent person who knows things about the main cast (that at least one of the main cast has forgotten or was made to forget) when she says that she would lose something.

Utopia - Tetra Eisengard
    Lockdown - Kalak Fenras

Quote Originally Posted by FarBeyondC View Post
    Normally I'd agree with this, but said nigh-omnipotent person believes that she would lose against Medaka somehow. Which to me means she knows something about Medaka that we don't.

I'm willing to believe the nigh-omnipotent person who knows things about the main cast (that at least one of the main cast has forgotten or was made to forget) when she says that she would lose something.
    She believes that she'd lose to Medaka because Medaka is the main character in a shounen manga. Fighting her in any way would eventually lead to her own defeat.

Then she got Zenkichi to beat Medaka in the election which is what made her decide to end her life in the first place. She'd engineered the defeat of the main character and there wasn't really anything left for her to do.

She believes that she'd lose to Medaka because Medaka is the main character in a shounen manga. Fighting her in any way would eventually lead to her own defeat.

Then she got Zenkichi to beat Medaka in the election which is what made her decide to end her life in the first place. She'd engineered the defeat of the main character and there wasn't really anything left for her to do.
    True.

Space Brothers Ep. 6

Old man sees and hears kid crying (it's somewhat obvious that he tripped).

Old man: "What's wrong, kid?"

Kid: "I fell down..."

Old man: "I see. That means you headbutted the Earth."

Utopia - Tetra Eisengard
    Lockdown - Kalak Fenras