View Poll Results: Poll closed

Voters
0. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • closed

0 0%
  • closed

0 0%
Page 155 of 380 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205255 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 5696

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    It's that time of the year again. Y'all need to recommend me something to watch.
    I will not be denied! oO
    "This doesn't look easy. But I bet it is!"
    -Homer Simpson

"Optimism through stalwart skepticism is a defect not everyone is lucky enough to be cursed with."
    -Homestuck

It's that time of the year again. Y'all need to recommend me something to watch.
    Cardfight!! Vanguard is the answer.

More seriously, I can't recall watching anything recently that fit the style of anime you like.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

I will not be denied! oO
    You could try Accel World. It's an anime where the people can fully integrate into a virtual world where reality and cyberspace lose distinction(No, it's not like the Matrix: It's million times more awesome). It's got action, drama, slice-of-life elements, and romance.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Did you read Zatch Bell?

I'm currently rereading it and I'm being reminded why it is one of my favourite manga of all time.

In other news: God of Highschool just keeps on raising the power curve. It's pretty nuts and there are some entertainingly unique powers on show.
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Did you read Zatch Bell?
    For the love of God, Nik, I know about Zatch Bell. You tell me to read it every time I ask for an anime to watch.
    -Homer Simpson

"Optimism through stalwart skepticism is a defect not everyone is lucky enough to be cursed with."
    -Homestuck

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

For the love of God, Nik, I know about Zatch Bell. You tell me to read it every time I ask for an anime to watch.
    Would it help if I told you to read Zatch Bell!

...I guess not.

...did you ever finish Kekkaishi?

And I'll keep doing it until it sticks! :P

Follow me on Tumblr!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    You could try Accel World. It's an anime where the people can fully integrate into a virtual world where reality and cyberspace lose distinction(No, it's not like the Matrix: It's million times more awesome). It's got action, drama, slice-of-life elements, and romance.
    I'll second this. I like what I have seen of it so far.

I'll also add that everyone should watch The World God Only Knows, because it is awesome.

*Reads the latest Detective Conan*

"Digging deep into a deduction with no holes! The undefeated great detective!!!"

If Conan is undefeated, then how come Kaitou Kid keeps escaping? Does he not count?

...I suppose they're only talking about solving mysteries, not catching the criminals.

This week's Hajime no Ippo raises a good point; how long can Aoki and Kimura keep sucking before the audience completely lose the ability to take them seriously?

Follow me on Tumblr!

This week's Hajime no Ippo raises a good point; how long can Aoki and Kimura keep sucking before the audience completely lose the ability to take them seriously?
    Isn't it Aoki's thing to suck in such ways that audience finds his failures more entertaining than most peoples' victories?

But this is kind of an interesting situation. Usually Aoki and Kimura's results mirror one another. I.E. if Kimura wins his match then Aoki wins his match by about the same margin and if Aoki loses his match then Kimura loses by about the same margin, and vice versa of course.

Can this be the match where Aoki turns that around?

Watched a bunch of new animes today.

Kore Wa Zombie Desu ka: Of the Dead: A maid café. Run by vampire ninja babes. With a special service that has the waitresses act like tsunderes. And it even has a special dere challenge. I don't think that I need to say anything more about that.

...there was a surprising lack of pain and humiliation for Ayumu in this episode.

Haiyoru! Nyaruko-san: So... does this count as a love-triangle or not?

And we have a one-man team rocket (old school fail version that is).

Mysterious Girlfriend X: Watched the first three episodes in one go.

I'd completely forgotten about the whole "you're going to be my first sex-partner"-thing and the tons of droll that come out when Urabe's happy from the 0 chapter. Depending on how far into the manga the anime will go it should be interesting.

I'm totally in love with Urabe's voice. It's perfect. All mysterious and it stands out from most other japanese female voices I hear in anime.

When you add motion and sound to it all some of the things that happens in the series do kind of creep up a bit in pervyness.

I love this series as a manga and I'm really liking the, so far, faithful anime adaptation. I look forward going through this story again, this time with animation.
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; 04-27-2012 at 08:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    That actually doesn't sound too bad. Will give it a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Would it help if I told you to read Zatch Bell!
    o_O

o_O

o_O

...I guess not.

...did you ever finish Kekkaishi?
    It's on my to do list. Though, I'm not longer sure where I left off.

And I'll keep doing it until it sticks! :P
    I'll read Zatch Bell when I am good and damn ready. My first attempt left a kind of bad impression and I'd rather not have a repeat of that because I don't want you to be able to say I didn't give it a fair shot.

More importantly, the point here is that you people keep recommending me manga when I specifically ask for anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I'll second this. I like what I have seen of it so far.

I'll also add that everyone should watch The World God Only Knows, because it is awesome.
    Heard about that one. Might check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    *Reads the latest Detective Conan*

"Digging deep into a deduction with no holes! The undefeated great detective!!!"

If Conan is undefeated, then how come Kaitou Kid keeps escaping? Does he not count?
    No, Kaitou Kid does not count. Because he cheats.

He's a cheater.
    -Homer Simpson

-Homestuck

Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka? OF THE DEAD!!!

I love how the narration doesn't even pretend Ayumu's life doesn't suck. "Can he escape this Hell?" indeed. Like always this show continues to be fun to watch. Last episode we saw Ayumu's dance skills, this episode tested the most important skill a main character can have.

Building Scale Model Robots.

Oh, and there is also some stuff about getting Tsundere to show their dere side.

Ayumu was surprisingly good at that. While Orito shows how a bull headed full frontal assault can work at times, Ayumu shows how awesome main character skills, like eating her obviously bad cooking can help in romance

Sacrifices have to be made though.

I laughed when they said she wasn't allowed to use the Kitchen yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Kore Wa Zombie Desu ka: Of the Dead: A maid café. Run by vampire ninja babes. With a specail service that has the waitresses act like tsunderes. And it even has a special dere challenge. I don't think that I need to say anything more about that.

...there was a surprising lack of pain a humiliation for Ayumu in this episode.
    Give it time. Give it time.

Schadenfreude is what makes this anime.
    Last edited by Hazard; 04-27-2012 at 08:24 AM.

No, Kaitou Kid does not count. Because he cheats.

He's a cheater.
    There are no rules that say that you can't do impossible things!