View Poll Results: Poll closed

Voters
0. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • closed

0 0%
  • closed

0 0%
Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Anime/Manga Aficionado's Lounge! II

so?

I haven't found a discussion page for it.

I reccon that being monthly might prove to create a somewhat slow thread, but...

I was reading it but decided to take a hiatus. I am going to pick it back up in a few years. Awesome manga but I like it better when it can be read in bulk and not monthly.

Well, Priscilla is finally making a move. Also she looks nothing like she used to. I didn't even recognize her without her name being on the last page of the chapter.
    "A fast low flying Power Girl could take out a platoon of soldiers without even throwing a punch."
    -someone on the DC forums

Well, Priscilla is finally making a move. Also she looks nothing like she used to. I didn't even recognize her without her name being on the last page of the chapter.
    "A fast low flying Power Girl could take out a platoon of soldiers without even throwing a punch."

I like Claymore. It has been getting more interesting as of late now that we know the origins of the youma and the organization. I just wish we could have seen more of Isley, Raki, and Priscilla travelling together. Oh well, maybe it will happen on a side story.

I don't know whether to root for or against Riful sometimes.

Right now I am rooting for her. If she can help bring down the organization then all the better.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnorok64 View Post
    I don't know whether to root for or against Riful sometimes.
    I root for Riful simply because she's more interesting than the Terminator Twins.
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

Haven't seen it, is this series any good? i heard it's violent like Elfen Lied.

Quote Originally Posted by HarryCanyon View Post
    Haven't seen it, is this series any good? i heard it's violent like Elfen Lied.
    The series is wonderful, a little gory, yes, but not too over the top.

Default What LoZ game would make the best anime series?

Twilight Princess for me. I know I'd be at least interested in it, though if they made Link talk it would have to be just the right voice actor.

I also included the option LoZ wouldn't make a good anime series/Not Interested.

EDIT: I think it'd be cool if they made a series for each game. But, that's just my fantasy.
    Last edited by thecrimson; 02-27-2011 at 01:13 PM.
    Thank god comic fans are such a tiny little percentage of the audience needed for a successful film because apparently we not only hate fucking everything, we're willing to even pre-hate things...

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

I think that I'd prefer a hybrid between several of the games so that we can include all kinds of awesome characters from the various games.

...as long as Midna gets to be on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I think that I'd prefer a hybrid between several of the games so that we can include all kinds of awesome characters from the various games.

...as long as Midna gets to be on the show.
    I agree with you on that point :D
    Thank god comic fans are such a tiny little percentage of the audience needed for a successful film because apparently we not only hate fucking everything, we're willing to even pre-hate things...

For a Zelda anime, I would prefer a hybrid between game stories, or something completely new.

I really like the visual style of Twilight Princess, for example. But the story in the manga of Ocarina of Time was surprisingly mature. The story in the manga of Four Swords was wonderful and more than a little twisted. It would be perfect for a more offbeat, humourous anime. I think actually the only Zelda games that have not had an official manga (yet) are Twilight Princess and maybe Spririt Tracks.

The reason I bring up the mangas is because in all of them, Link has dialogue. And the dialogue is usually written to suit the character, whatever his personality is in that particular story. So yes, get a good voice actor who can do a voice that fits with the visuals and I would not balk at a talking Link (that goes for the games too).

I just don't want any "Excuuuuuuuuuse me, Princess!"

Cruel and Unusual Sound Silence's Avatar

Twilight Princess had the most involved supporting cast.

Of course, a good bit of that was annoying kids...