Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: VIDEO: Preview, Clip from "Smallville: Scion"

The CW has released a new clip and preview for this week's all-new episode of "Smallville," introducing Connor Kent to Clark, Lois and the rest of the cast. "Scion" airs Friday at 8PM, 7PM Central.

Full article here.

Being that this is Smallville, can we expect to see some heavy product placement about the car sharing the same name as the ep?
    "Honest Abe's a 'mo!" - Hank Venture from the Venture Bros.

BANNED

Look at the bright side, they can't do worse than last week's episode. :-/

Either way, any episode with John Glover is sure to be a win.

I also see Clark has a new haircut to go with his new 'secret identity'!

I hope Kon busts out some tactile telekinesis on Lionel.

Quote Originally Posted by jediracer View Post
    Look at the bright side, they can't do worse than last week's episode. :-/

Either way, any episode with John Glover is sure to be a win.

I also see Clark has a new haircut to go with his new 'secret identity'!
    But last week was good.

So the Lex/Clark hybrid will call himself Connor Kent?

Is it all possible they could be testing the waters to see if Smallville can continue without Welling?
    I have this idea for the next X-teme Games Gold Medal Event--Bear Tickling. Its like Bull riding but more X-treme! You are timed on how long you can tickle a bear before he attacks you.

-Excelsior

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    So the Lex/Clark hybrid will call himself Connor Kent?

Is it all possible they could be testing the waters to see if Smallville can continue without Welling?
    Kinda out of left field but the idea might work. Who would raise him?

Quote Originally Posted by maczero View Post
    Kinda out of left field but the idea might work.
    Really? Its the first thing I thought of when it turned out he has half Kryptonian DNA. I thought the writers were alluding to that, in fact. Especially with those images of Connor wearing the black Superman t-shirt popping up on the net.

Who would raise him?
    Tess and Hamilton, of course. Last episode proved they have chemistry together, they can work together for the common good (in this instance raising Connor), and with Alternate Universe Lionel as a recurring villain...I almost expect the show to continue next season in this capacity.

I know this is supposed to be the last season, but it seems kinda fishy to introduce someone THIS important to the Superman mythos without there being an underlying reason. They played fast and loose with young Clark, with Connor they'd have even more wiggle room.
    Last edited by Nate Grey; 03-03-2011 at 08:25 AM.
    I have this idea for the next X-teme Games Gold Medal Event--Bear Tickling. Its like Bull riding but more X-treme! You are timed on how long you can tickle a bear before he attacks you.

-Excelsior

Really? Its the first thing I thought of when it turned out he has half Kryptonian DNA. I thought the writers were alluding to that, in fact. Especially with those images of Connor wearing the black Superman t-shirt popping up on the net.
    No, I meant the suggestion that Smallville would continue with Connor Kent as the star. It's not a bad idea. It's just that I would've expected to a hear a few rumors by now if that's their plan.

Tess and Hamilton, of course. Last episode proved they have chemistry together, they can work together for the common good (in this instance raising Connor), and with Alternate Universe Lionel as a recurring villain...I almost expect the show to continue next season in this capacity.

I know this is supposed to be the last season, but it seems kinda fishy to introduce someone THIS important to the Superman mythos without there being an underlying reason. They played fast and loose with young Clark, with Connor they'd have even more wiggle room.
    Works for me.