Inspired by a thread on the Comm board, believe it or not.
A group of elves from fiction and folklore get together and decide to take over the world. The elves in the scenario include:
- The elves from Tolkein's books;
- The elves of classical Norse, Germanic and other European folklore and myth;
- The elves from Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream, and their counterparts from Gaiman's SANDMAN, THE BOOKS OF MAGIC and other Vertigo works utilizing those characters;
- the Faerie courts from Jim Butcher's DRESDEN books;
- the house elves from the Harry Potter books;
- Santa's elves;
- and, finally, the Keebler elves.
How would these elves fare against the following:
1) Our world;
2) The Buffyverse;
3) The DCU, comics version;
4) The DCU, animated version;
5) The Marvel Universe (comics version); and, finally,
6) the Star Wars universe