Page 11 of 395 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    So who guessed that I would be playing as Ruby Thursday? Anyone? Anyone?
    A good choice and no didn't guess it.It was one of them that stumped me so I just said eh let others go on guessing and I'd wait for a reveal.

I only know a little bit about the character though so guess some research is in order!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    So who guessed that I would be playing as Ruby Thursday? Anyone? Anyone?
    *Raises hand*

And a very good choice, I must say. Probably one of my favorite underused villains in the MU.

Though I'm assuming that I was playing Batroc wasn't too hard to guess?

Whiz Kids Vs. Witchcraft! tangentman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
    *Raises hand*

And a very good choice, I must say. Probably one of my favorite underused villains in the MU.

Though I'm assuming that I was playing Batroc wasn't too hard to guess?
    I guessed Ruby! I guessed Madcap even faster!
    Who needs CoTM when you can have a Skullie?

I am Tangent Man! I do not care!

Quote Originally Posted by tangentman View Post
    I guessed Ruby! I guessed Madcap even faster!
    The only one that left me completely stumped was Joe's choice, Purps' choice as well took some time to figure out. Then I remembered him mentioning that he would like to play the EMH version of Grim Reaper.

Straight up Henching, yo The Purple Skull's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
    Purps' choice as well took some time to figure out. Then I remembered him mentioning that he would like to play the EMH version of Grim Reaper.
    Ironically, that's how I figured out your character since you've had Batroc on your select screen for a while. Plus, it didn't hurt to have Pooly classify your character as 'The Acrobat'.

Grim Reaper's just the beginning of Marvel characters I wanna play out for 2011. Others include Kraven the Hunter (post-Grim Hunt), Deadpool, Dormammu, and Echo (I recently finished reading Parts of a Hole and Vision Quest and I've really grown to like her).
    Keep Calm & Hail HYDRA
    A.I.M. At Me Bro

The Traitor Game: Restless In Rapture

Quote Originally Posted by The Purple Skull View Post
    Ironically, that's how I figured out your character since you've had Batroc on your select screen for a while. Plus, it didn't hurt to have Pooly classify your character as 'The Acrobat'.

Grim Reaper's just the beginning of Marvel characters I wanna play out for 2011. Others include Kraven the Hunter (post-Grim Hunt), Deadpool, Dormammu, and Echo (I recently finished reading Parts of a Hole and Vision Quest and I've really grown to like her).
    Now Kraven is one of my favs so I'll like to see what you do with him.As far as my choice for the game went I was looking for someone in lieu of using some of the psychology background I have from college.A few other names were kicked around before Mesmero. Hope to get some psychological mishaps occurring once it really kicks into gear.

And just to clarify, Grim Reaper isn't directly adapted from the EMH show. For the most part, I'm following his 616 continuity and integrating his association with HYDRA.
    Keep Calm & Hail HYDRA
    A.I.M. At Me Bro

Quote Originally Posted by The Purple Skull View Post
    I know, right?

Heh, two potentials for me this year is Ana Kravinoff and Lady Deadpool.

Quote Originally Posted by vycesyn View Post
    Now Kraven is one of my favs so I'll like to see what you do with him.As far as my choice for the game went I was looking for someone in lieu of using some of the psychology background I have from college.A few other names were kicked around before Mesmero. Hope to get some psychological mishaps occurring once it really kicks into gear.
    I had a number of choices before I settled on Batroc as well. Joystick, Mystique and Vector were pretty high on the list.

Some of you more savvy players may have noticed the homage to Reservoir Dogs already.

I plan on doing the first two rounds sort of in medias res, where the second round will be after the heist is over, and you're all back at this warehouse.

Spoiler (NOT!): You fail to get the gem. A group of AIM guys manage to beat you to the punch and snag it first.

Between arriving on the moon via teleportation platform, it's up to your characters' personal accounts of what happened to fill in the gaps with a cohesive story. It's pretty much what ever you want, but it ends in failure and The Hood doesn't survive.

At any time after the second round, you can hit me up with a PM if you want to do one of those individual flashback scenes like in the film, where MODOK would talk to each character directly in the days preceding the brunch and the heist itself.
    Deadpooligan's Traitor Game Characters!

Deadpooligan did it better. ~ StoneGold, Post 10374071

Also! I have three slots for Traitors open, the Traitors here work individually so the game should move much quicker.

Hit me up with a PM if you're interested (or, as the case may be, completely not interested), because I will pick at random if I don't get volunteers.

As the game progresses, you are still free to submit plot ideas still. For example, The Purple Skull came up with the idea of the heist itself, and you'll note it is excessively ludicrous as all but less than a third of you would be able to survive in space unaided.

But of course, there's A.I.M. tech you're provided that enables you to survive up there.

Deadpooligan, I love that 'Purple Skull Modok' avatar.

It kind of reminds me of how I created the 'Gabrielle with purple skull on the top of her staff' avatar back during Traitor Game XV.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lang View Post
    Deadpooligan, I love that 'Purple Skull Modok' avatar.

It kind of reminds me of how I created the 'Gabrielle with purple skull on the top of her staff' avatar back during Traitor Game XV.
    It's from his appearances in Chuck Austen's US War Machine... a comic of very very questionable quality.

I did simple coloring on it myself to give it that oomph, since the comic is monochrome.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpooligan View Post
    It's from his appearances in Chuck Austen's US War Machine... a comic of very very questionable quality.
    A Chuck Austen book of questionable quality? Say it ain't so!!

This is extremely fun. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kunoichi View Post
    This is extremely fun. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of it.
    And it only gets better!
    Keep Calm & Hail HYDRA
    A.I.M. At Me Bro