Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Hypertransitory Art Thread

I'm not sure if I should have added this to my webcomic exchange thread or not? I probably should have named it better :0 -please feel free to merge if this clutters up the forum.

Anyway I'll just keep posting my art in here. I should have been posting this stuff at the beginning of February but I wasn't thinking (as usual). Anyway here's the first piece I did for my 28 Days of Black Super Heroes series on my site:

Here's the link to my write-up for those interested: Black Lightning – 28 Days of Black Super Heroes – Day 1

Default Vixen

Here's my Vixen artwork:

And here's the write-up I did for it: Vixen – 28 Days of Black Super Heroes – Day 2

Does Bishop still count as a superhero? :)

Anyway, keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by Pro View Post
    Does Bishop still count as a superhero? :)

Anyway, keep up the good work!
    Thanks, Pro!

You know, I thought the same thing about Bishop, but I included him anyway just for old times sake, lol...

Congratulations on finishing all 28 days of Black Superheroes without missing a beat. That's a very impressive commitment, and both the art and the summaries were consistently excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitz the Bloody View Post
    Congratulations on finishing all 28 days of Black Superheroes without missing a beat. That's a very impressive commitment, and both the art and the summaries were consistently excellent.
    Thanks, Neil! Thanks for hanging in there for the whole month, man, I really appreciated it.

Well, here's some Black Goliath art:

My write up is here: http://hypertransitory.com/blog/2011...-heroes-day-3/

I have to admit I was one of those people who didn't pay attention to BG until the Civil War tragedy...

Default War Machine

I've had my ups and downs with Rhodey. I haven't liked the latest stuff but I still think there's room for War Machine to become a kick-ass character again.

More in my write-up: http://hypertransitory.com/blog/2011...-heroes-day-4/

Great idea and pics :D
    Feel free to check out my artwork at: http://kittensoft.deviantart.com/

Default Patriot

I was never a big fan of Patriot, but some people wanted me to include him in my series, so here it is.

My full write-up here: Patriot – 28 Days of Black Super Heroes – Day 5

Default Green Lantern

I'm glad I went and looked up the history of John Stewart. I first encountered him in the original Crisis, meaning I had already missed a lot of good stuff!

Green Lantern (John Stewart) – 28 Days of Black Super Heroes -Day 6

thought you'd appreciate this if you haven't already seen it!

Yeah I saw that one before! Lol. I was cracking up then and it still cracks me up.

It's funny how he managed to summarize the stuff I was thinking and then hit me with a "waitaminnit, he's right!" moment.

too funny. thanks for posting that.

Default Rage

I didn't like Rage from the start and I haven't seen anything in over 10 years to make me change my mind, unfortunately.

More here: Rage – 28 Days of Black Super Heroes – Day 7