Thread: Gadfly's Comics

Default Gadfly's Comics

I'd like to use this thread to shocace some of my ocs but I'm going to start with some public domain heroes.
    Last edited by Gadfly; 03-23-2011 at 07:14 PM.

Another public domain character Dynamite Thor!

Another Dynamite Thor fan art. DT never had a boy sidekick, so I created Ollie Thumbs to be his crime fighting chum.

Last edited by Gadfly; 03-21-2011 at 08:50 PM.

Another pick of the sidekick I created for Dynamite Thor. Once again here's Ollie Thumbs aka Dynamite Kid

Nice! I love that you're making use of Dynamite Thor. Are you drawing a story with the character or just sketching him?

Quote Originally Posted by truebelieverreviews View Post
    Nice! I love that you're making use of Dynamite Thor. Are you drawing a story with the character or just sketching him?
    I have a story in mind but you know how that goes. The story I'm thinking of makes fun of the character, but since the character is already such a joke it almost seems pointless. The true challenge would be to tell a serious story with DT. I bet the Japanies could do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadfly View Post
    I have a story in mind but you know how that goes. The story I'm thinking of makes fun of the character, but since the character is already such a joke it almost seems pointless. The true challenge would be to tell a serious story with DT. I bet the Japanies could do it.
    I think the trick to it would be to do something that is both funny and makes fun of the obvious things that need to be taken care of, but serious enough that you end up caring about the character. Would be an interesting line to try to ride.

This is Counselor Sexyfreud a character concept for a star trek parody I will never get around to writing.

Logic Bot, same non existent parody.

And finally crewman Jonny, the star of Crewman Jonny and the cosmic wagon train.