Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: DC Comics & WB Premiere "All Star Superman"

The halls of Los Angeles' Paley Center for Media flooded with comic and animation fans as DC Entertainment and Warner Brothers held the West Coast premiere of their newest animated DVD, "All Star Superman."

Full article here.

I really wish they'd branch out more from Superman and Batman.

I didn't read this run and I personally dont' have a ton of interest but this to me doesn't even strike me as 'classic' Superman.

Maybe I'm just still bitter over the fact that The Judas Contract was abandoned :(

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by I-Ching View Post

I didn't read this run and I personally dont' have a ton of interest but this to me doesn't even strike me as 'classic' Superman.

Maybe I'm just still bitter over the fact that The Judas Contract was abandoned :(
    Yeah it is not their faults that those character sell more then the others do.

Quote Originally Posted by I-Ching View Post

It's a love song to the classic Superman, I haven't seen the movie but the comic was as classic a Superman story as you could ask for.

Quote Originally Posted by comicsmetal View Post
    Yeah it is not their faults that those character sell more then the others do.
    True but I would still rather they explore different characters before the general public gets tired of them showing nothing but Superman/Batman animated films while ignoring the other DC characters. We are lucky that we are getting another Green Lantern animated movie.
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    True but I would still rather they explore different characters before the general public gets tired of them showing nothing but Superman/Batman animated films while ignoring the other DC characters. We are lucky that we are getting another Green Lantern animated movie.
    yes , I am too but I am not saying it to be mean ,it just what bruce timm said a couple of times.