Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: LIVE: Bendis and Maleev Talk "Moon Knight"

The team behind "Alias," a defining run on "Daredevil," and the ambitious "Spider-Woman" reunite for "Moon Knight" in May. Brian Michael Bendis and Alex Maleev are holding a press call right now, and CBR will update throughout.

Full article here.

So he's going to take on the personalities of the other heroes.

Called it.

Cue the outrage!
    Every week, I write about the science in comic books and what it says about our real world!
    Check it out, if you'd like!

Straight Edge

Curious to what the other 2 new series will be. I'm guessing one will be a Punisher relaunch.
    CaptainAmerica Hawkeye Avengers NewAvengers UncannyAvengers AvengersWorld

If the second issue is $2.99 i might give the series a try....

BANNED

"He'll be given the same level of respect that we give Spider-Man or Wolverine, or whoever," Brevoort added. Bendis said that he's sure there will be much more people upset about no Konshu than the multiple-personality disorder issue, and that he's probably going to be called "anti-Egypt."
    If the shoe fits.

Sounds good so far. I like that he's relocating to LA. I'm not so sure about him incorporating other heroes personalities, but it might be fun.

Either way, it's been a while since I've been hoping for Alex Maleev to do Moon Knight, so I'm not missing out on this one.

I'm not a fan of the same few heroes being in every single Marvel book in some way or form, but I have to admit this is a very clever device. I'm interested.
    FULCRUM: An ongoing fantasy saga by Niels van Eekelen, out on Kindle and Smashwords in all e-book formats!

BANNED

Why don't they cancel Scarlet and just have one of his personalities become a cop-killer?

Cool

I'm even less angry about this now after reading the interview. Primarily because the ideas are so stupid it's hilarious and easily helps me to avoid this book. Have fun boys with your Garbage Moon Knight...or Spider-Man, Wolverine, or whoever the hell he is, LOL!
    Marvel : Moon Knight, Savage Hulk (6/25), Original Sin (5/7)

DC : Aquaman, Aquaman & the Others

Quote Originally Posted by YouthofToday View Post
    Curious to what the other 2 new series will be. I'm guessing one will be a Punisher relaunch.
    I wish it could be a Ms Marvel series done by an A List talent but I'm sure that's too much to hope for.
    "Cyclops was RIGHT!!

Hooray for off-white!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Phoenix View Post
    I wish it could be a Ms Marvel series done by an A List talent but I'm sure that's too much to hope for.
    Maybe Carol will relocate to LA, and that will be the common theme. Probably not, though.
    "I want to see beautiful people doing amazing things." - Grant Morrison

33408 is the other way ian33407's Avatar

Default 21th century schizoid man

well I'll have to be grateful to Joe for one thing at last. I've been waiting for years that Marvel start to care for their B-List characters.

I really hope BMB/AM' run will really last, I wouldn't like to see the character going back in Limbo after their departure. I' m really curious about their plans, including new personas could be fun but I can't help to see that as a gadget thing...plus I'm absolutely sick to see Wolvie and Steve Rogers and Spidey everywhere and bam ! I'll have them trough MK...

did I really deserve that ?

Didn't I always been loyal ?

About the others 'Big Shots', there's already MYSTERY MEN, I wouldn't be surprised to see AMERICAN EAGLE by Jason Aaron ( hope so anyway ) and I'll light some candles for a new MACHINE MAN ongoing...
    " Things are going to slide in all directions "
    Leonard Cohen - The Future

Gonna suck big honking balls.