Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: "Hack/Slash" Meets "Eva" at Dynamite

Dynamite has announced a four-issue crossover starring Tim Seeley's popular "Hack/Slash" and Eva, the daughter of Dracula. The series, launching in May, is written by Brandon Jerwa and features covers by Seeley.

Full article here.

i'm in for sure. great to see dynamite handling cassie as well.
    [There's a place in my mind.The one part that isn't looking for a joke.When laughter breaks down, and humor can't quiet its hunger,the rage gets out]-Harley Quinn

I'll be picking this up for sure

It'd be interesting to see how Cassie deals with the very religious Eva. Her previous encounters with Fundalmentalist Sorceress Laura Lochs, might give a Cassie a short fuse when dealing with those of faith. Also, will Micheal, the name the Frankenstien Monster goes by in the world of Eva be showing up in this as well ? It'd be hellacool to see him meet up with Vlad, one man monster to another.

mus admit, i'm not familiar with Eva, but i like Hack/Shlash a lot and this doesn't look bad for a crossover. Will keep an eye on it.
    Likes: Astro City, Batman, JL Dark, American Vampire, Fables, Fairest, iZombie, Sandman, Chew, Empowered, Lady Mechanika, Locke & Key, Moriarty, Mudman, Reed Gunther, Skullkickers ...