Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    LINSUS X ZAYNT MALIK Chase_Stein's Avatar

I think the OP just described Storm. Part of the reason why she always fails as a a leader is that she always goes on her sexcapades without regard for her team.

Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chase_Stein View Post
    I think the OP just described Storm. Part of the reason why she always fails as a a leader is that she always goes on her sexcapades without regard for her team.
    wouldn't she be more like a histrionic personality disordered individual? she displays haughtiness but is probably more boastful than Summers. she's totally making the claustrophobia up for attention.

P.S. Jean-Paul is way more narcissistic than Cyclops
    Last edited by Monty_Cristo; 02-06-2011 at 06:02 PM.
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time

Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar

*Shortpack* *Napolean Complex*
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time

This is very interesting, Roland. Keep em' coming.

I want to see you do Kitty, Kurt and Lockheed!

Logan too, who is obviously at least bi-polar.

Hardassed stubborn unforgiving d**k, yes. Narcissist, no.

You want an ode to narcissim, go read Worlds Apart.

Quote Originally Posted by blanchett View Post
    I think that was standard aggression nothing passive about it. But he is right. I don't think you could call Cyclops a narcissist. He's taken on his role current role because he had to not out of ego.
    He only imagined he had to. It takes a huge ego to kick a man out of his own house.

Another thread about Cyclops being a meany. How original! No, he's not an isolationist or a narcisist.

so when are gonna hear another psyche evaluation ? because seriously, this has just turned into another "all up in Cyclop's ass" thread

Case Study: EMMA FROST Antisocial/Schizophrenic

Antisocial personality disorder (ASPD) is defined by the American Psychiatric Association's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual as "...a pervasive pattern of disregard for, and violation of, the rights of others that begins in childhood or early adolescence and continues into adulthood.

Born to a wealthy family, Emma Frost was subjected to verbal, emotional and quite possibly physical abuse by her father since birth. (Emma's father, like most persons who were subjected to the same cruelty, probably believes he is toughening her to deal with the malice of the world) That being said, Emma and her siblings handle their Father’s tutelage in their own dysfunctional ways.

FIG.1
    http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u...e/00d0a3cc.jpg

In this instance, Emma fends for herself as best she can as she deals with both the pressure of her home situation and the competitiveness of her peers. This psychological trauma, induces anxiety, chronic depression, and post-traumatic stress disorder in the child.

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u...e/f2a97385.jpg

It should be noted that Emma’s mother, subservient to her husband—offers no protection and often supports his pathology. There are signs of domestic abuse as the Mother is a non-entity.

It is at this time her Mutant powers begin to manifest. Telepathy, mental projection, etc. Emma’s Powers compound her anxiety.

The duplicity of thought Emma reads from her family, classmates and teachers fractures her sense of morality. RE: Breaking into other peoples minds affords her protection but also violates individual freedoms. Soon, Emma succumbs to her father’s manipulation. Emma decides that a person can accomplish more through exploitation than other means. Moreover, she starts to abuse her powers.

She becomes a functional Anti-social entity. (Desiring the company of others while remaining alone) Still, she desires to be an instructor—a Teacher. This is common for some Anti-social types—who desire interaction with others while maintaining a position of power.

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u...e/1983f096.jpg

This does not sustain her desire. (That of power) so she joins the HELLFIRE club. She no doubt feels camaraderie with the members. They too are strong anti-social A-type personalities who thirst for power yet like the feeling of socializing—under no pretense.

Also, the subject still shows signs of manipulation. Are Emma’s Friends really her friends???

Part 1
    Last edited by RolandJP; 02-08-2011 at 08:22 PM.
    My webcomic Updated weekly
    My BlogSTORM/Black Panther Sabotage
    BEBOP--"Roland = pinnacle of objectivity"

Part 2

Clearly there is a part of Emma that desires virtous living. But it is one fraction of her fragile psyche. Her we have an example of her dominant persona.

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u...e/88a0763e.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...chan/jean5.jpg

Note: That in Uncanny X-men 162. Sage diagnosed Emma with a catatonic Schizophrenic state. Perhaps this event led her to seek help with the X-men. And her more social leanings.

Last edited by RolandJP; 02-08-2011 at 01:25 AM.
    My webcomic Updated weekly
    My BlogSTORM/Black Panther Sabotage
    BEBOP--"Roland = pinnacle of objectivity"

Quote Originally Posted by RolandJP View Post
    Part 2

Clearly there is a part of Emma that desires virtous living. But it is one fraction of her fragile psyche. Her we have an example of her dominant persona.

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u...e/88a0763e.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...chan/jean5.jpg

Note: That in Uncanny X-men 162. Sage diagnosed Emma with a catatonic Schizophrenic state. Perhaps this event led her to seek help with the X-men. And her more social leanings.

Your Emma one is my fave so far. I actually sympathize for Emma though.

Wow. This made me vomit a little.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by darknessatnoon View Post
    How is telling your father figure to fuck off narcissistic? Isn't that more Oedipal, especially since he did sleep with Xavier's true love?

Please take more psychology classes and then redo this thread.
    He did say he took those classes in his youth. For all we know he could be 80 now

I probably like you. Filthy Mutie's Avatar

IT OCCURRED IN GEN-X #3!

I miss the White Queen. She was great.

X-Poster of the Month: December 2012
    X-Poster of the Month: December 2009

The Best There Is At What I Do