Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29
  1. #16
    Elder Member Holacik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    21,318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    Hey as long as he brings up feats and such it should be fine.
    Eh, not with that opening post, and the fact that he admits he's been banned before, which is an automatic banning if true.
    Siriel; You have spectacularly failed to understand my post.

  2. #17
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InuyashaFE View Post
    If it were a normal debate, you wouldn't be arguing such a ridiculous feat with no real evidence so far.

    This thread is very fishy.

    Evidence of what? Godzilla vs Megagurius.... Go watch it....



    Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    There various versions of Big G out there, some radically different..so to count them all as one is a mistake.




    Feats for these monsters?



    Really doesn't show the black hole thing is legit.



    Uh which version of Thor? Tell me it's not Marvel Thor, because I can't comprehend anyone bringing up such a feat since it would obviously be SvsFL.

    Not to mention IIRC this black hole was created by tech right?

    1) Your right.... Some of them have differnet poweres and are different sizes and personalties. But somethings are comparable like their heat rays....


    2) Just showing the various things that cna be done with it as well giving legitimacy to its power....

    3) 616.... Also it if you say its BS then you should say that Hulk being able to tag him is BS.... But it happens.... So CIS and PIS is no existent in this argument if you look at it that way..... Note also that the Godzilla from Marvel is a Class 100 while others can lift more than waht they actually weight..... At the very least 100,000 metric tons class...

  3. #18
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holacik View Post
    Eh, not with that opening post, and the fact that he admits he's been banned before, which is an automatic banning if true.
    Its not even like that, I got banned 4 yrs ago and came back with that old account because they took the bannation off of it.... But the fact is that old account is dead because I can't find the password....


    I ain't trolling....

  4. #19
    Lord of Apokolips The Black One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Apokolips
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FusionDrift View Post
    I don't know what your talking about....

    I mean I got banned 4 years ago... But im back now....
    Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

    A guy made a thread like this last night and got banned for it. He posted a feat for Thor beating Gladiator and he didn't debate, he just trolled, claiming that he was right and we were wrong.

    This is almost Identical. You're claiming that Godzilla can plug a black hole and one shot Thor. Two feats that he has never shown the power to do before. And I'm sure that no matter we tell you, you won't change your mind.

    Sorry but we're not stupid on this board. We know what's going on.
    loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth mockery condemnation misunderstanding x guilt x shame x failure x judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly love=lies life=death self=dark side

  5. #20
    Elder Member Holacik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    21,318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FusionDrift View Post

    3) 616.... Also it if you say its BS then you should say that Hulk being able to tag him is BS.... But it happens.... So CIS and PIS is no existent in this argument if you look at it that way..... Note also that the Godzilla from Marvel is a Class 100 while others can lift more than waht they actually weight..... At the very least 100,000 metric tons class...
    Class 100 is shorthand, it doesn't mean they can lift just a 100 tons. Plenty of characters can do that (Colossus, Thing) and they are to considered to be class 100. Basically the guys that are in the strength range, like Superman, can move Moon's or some other ridiculous feats...
    Siriel; You have spectacularly failed to understand my post.

  6. #21
    Astral God Surtur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    26,451

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FusionDrift View Post
    2) Just showing the various things that cna be done with it as well giving legitimacy to its power....
    Yes, but knowing how powerful the opponents he defeats are can help. For example if I say "this character beats Superman" then that tells me that the character is capable of hurting a being who can tank moonbusting explosions, etc. It tells me something other then simply "Superman was defeated".

    So saying Godzilla defeats cosmic monsters is useless unless we know how powerful said monsters were.

    3) 616.... Also it if you say its BS then you should say that Hulk being able to tag him is BS.... But it happens.... So CIS and PIS is no existent in this argument if you look at it that way..... Note also that the Godzilla from Marvel is a Class 100 while others can lift more than waht they actually weight..... At the very least 100,000 metric tons class...
    You are very right about the speed issue, but I was just referring to if Godzilla hurt Thor with a heat ray then that just comes off as SvsFL. Thor is someone who can stand in the core of the sun and be fine.

    As for strength, people like Thor are capable of lifting something in the neighborhood of several *billion* tons. Think about how much someone who is just in the 100,000 ton tier fails to compare to that..
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

  7. #22
    Veteran Membah Forgotten Entity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FusionDrift View Post
    Go watch it....
    Better yet, show us the clip of the feat. Telling us to 'go watch it' just implies you're on hollow ground.




    1) Your right.... Some of them have differnet poweres and are different sizes and personalties. But somethings are comparable like their heat rays....
    If the forms are inconsistent, their feats don't carry over unless the feats are also consistent from form to form.

    If Character A busts a planet, but his next incarnate, Character B, in the franchise can only bust a mountain, then Character A's planet-busting feats don't transfer over to Character B.

  8. #23
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Black One View Post
    Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

    A guy made a thread like this last night and got banned for it. He posted a feat for Thor beating Gladiator and he didn't debate, he just trolled, claiming that he was right and we were wrong.

    This is almost Identical. You're claiming that Godzilla can plug a black hole and one shot Thor. Two feats that he has never shown the power to do before. And I'm sure that no matter we tell you, you won't change your mind.

    Sorry but we're not stupid on this board. We know what's going on.
    I read that thread and I assure you thats not me...

    Go watch and read
    Godzilla vs Megaguirus and the Marvel Godzilla Comics before you sart calling people a liar.....

  9. #24
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    Yes, but knowing how powerful the opponents he defeats are can help. For example if I say "this character beats Superman" then that tells me that the character is capable of hurting a being who can tank moonbusting explosions, etc. It tells me something other then simply "Superman was defeated".

    So saying Godzilla defeats cosmic monsters is useless unless we know how powerful said monsters were.



    You are very right about the speed issue, but I was just referring to if Godzilla hurt Thor with a heat ray then that just comes off as SvsFL. Thor is someone who can stand in the core of the sun and be fine.

    As for strength, people like Thor are capable of lifting something in the neighborhood of several *billion* tons. Think about how much someone who is just in the 100,000 ton tier fails to compare to that..


    Do you know a website where I can post Comic Scans so I can show you?

  10. #25
    Astral God Surtur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    26,451

    Default

    You can post scans on this forum(limit 3 per comic issue). If you are looking for a place to upload scans so you can post them..then photobucket.com is free. Once you have reached the scan limit you can still post links to the scans.

    I will warn you now though that we don't count crossovers, and Thor and Godzilla in the same story sounds like a crossover..
    Last edited by Surtur; 01-31-2011 at 04:00 PM.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

  11. #26
    Elder Member Holacik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    21,318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FusionDrift View Post
    I read that thread and I assure you thats not me...

    Go watch and read
    Godzilla vs Megaguirus and the Marvel Godzilla Comics before you sart calling people a liar.....
    Marvel Godzilla is considered to be a different carnation then the others. I'm not a big G-fan but my understanding is that there are several different versions and their feats don't carry over.
    Siriel; You have spectacularly failed to understand my post.

  12. #27
    semi-retired Brian R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Laval, QC
    Posts
    2,184

    Default

    Countdown to banning in 5...4...3...2...
    Frozen people can't concentrate, they are frozen.

    Exploded people can't concentrate, they've been blown up.

    - Pendaran

  13. #28
    Moderator Sharpandpointies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    50,447

    Default

    FusionDrift, please PM me the name of your old account.

  14. #29
    Moderator Sharpandpointies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    50,447

    Default

    Okay, the black hole feat is OUT.

    Reasons for it start here, but you can find my summation in this post.

    More stuff later comes out about Godzilla surviving Black Holes, and we get this.

    The Black Hole feats remain out. Thread will stay closed.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •