Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: BOOM! Studios Titles On Sale February 2, 2011

BOOM! Studios has provided CBR with advance looks at new titles on sale February 2, including "Uncle Scrooge" #400, "Irredeemable" #22, "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?" #19, "Chip 'N Dale Rescue Rangers" #3, and more!

Full article here.

Uncle Scrooge #400, Chip and dale RR #3 and Darkwing duck classics.

Chip 'N Dale Rescue Rangers" #3
    Pull List:
    Incredible Hulk,Hulk,Punisher Max,Ultimate Spider-Man,Amazing Spider-Man,Thor,Captain America,New Avengers, Uncanny X-Men,XForce

really interested to get the darkwing duck classics trade, but haven't seen it on amazon. Maybe i can find it on ebay.
    Likes: Astro City, Batman, JL Dark, American Vampire, Fables, Fairest, iZombie, Sandman, Chew, Empowered, Lady Mechanika, Locke & Key, Moriarty, Mudman, Reed Gunther, Skullkickers ...

Whatever happened to Farscape Scorpius?

BOOM's Marketing Guy

Quote Originally Posted by FoxBroome View Post
    Whatever happened to Farscape Scorpius?
    Ended with issue 7, story from SCORPIUS lead directly into THE WAR FOR THE UNCHARTED TERRITORIES event in the main FARSCAPE book.
    Chip
    BOOM!

Irredeemable 22 for me. The Muppets trade also looks inviting.
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

Quote Originally Posted by Chip BOOM View Post
    Ended with issue 7, story from SCORPIUS lead directly into THE WAR FOR THE UNCHARTED TERRITORIES event in the main FARSCAPE book.
    Thanks for the update Chip. Too bad about the book ending. It was one of the best titles I'm currently reading, and dramatically superior to the regular Farscape book. It reads like a screenplay with far more depth and detail than normally found in a comic. David Mack is an amazing writer and if he isn't already writing for Hollywood he soon shall be.

BOOM's Marketing Guy

Quote Originally Posted by FoxBroome View Post
    Thanks for the update Chip. Too bad about the book ending. It was one of the best titles I'm currently reading, and dramatically superior to the regular Farscape book. It reads like a screenplay with far more depth and detail than normally found in a comic. David Mack is an amazing writer and if he isn't already writing for Hollywood he soon shall be.
    Glad you enjoyed it. And I'll pass on your kudos to Mr. Mack! But I think if grab issue #13 of Farscape, you'll be surprised with how much you enjoy it. The Scorpius book directly leads into that issue.
    Chip
    BOOM!