Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Added a new section for upcoming trades. Not sure I'll keep it though.

Added the enigmatic House of the Living Dead to the list and updated the trades section.

Added BPRD: Casualties and Abe Sapien: The Devil Does Not Jest.

Also removed Hellboy: House of the Living Dead from the upcoming trades section, since it will likely be collected in a trade one day. I'll treat the "original graphic novel" format just like any other standard issue in future.
    Last edited by Middenway; 06-01-2011 at 06:21 PM.

Mignolaverse calendar guy imrandy85's Avatar

I'm wondering what will be done with the being human trade in regards to the hardcover editions that are coming out. There are already four full hardcovers of stuff. Just a thought I had.
    Calendar for all upcoming Mike Mignola releases. ICAL link

see 'about me' for XML and HTML links

Quote Originally Posted by imrandy85 View Post
    I'm wondering what will be done with the being human trade in regards to the hardcover editions that are coming out. There are already four full hardcovers of stuff. Just a thought I had.
    I really don't know. I assume this three-trades-in-one-volume thing will continue for Hell on Earth and for BPRD: 1946-1948 (or at least I hope it does). Maybe as time goes by more BPRD orphan stories, like the ones collected in Being Human, will be written, gradually accumulating until there's enough to fill two more trades and all those can be collected together with Being Human.

It would be nice to eventually see every BPRD story in hardcover.

Mignolaverse calendar guy imrandy85's Avatar

Just had a thought, maybe the Being Human trade could be collected along with the 2 trades worth of Abe material in one hardcover. Call it agents of the BPRD or something like that. I'd expect that the 1940s stories and the Hell on Earth stories will go into HC as well. It will be interesting to see after the third Hell on Earth trade how long it takes for the HC to come out, assuming it's collected that way.
    Calendar for all upcoming Mike Mignola releases. ICAL link

see 'about me' for XML and HTML links

Updated the list with the five new projects announced at SDCC 2011.

Updated the Trade Paperback section, removed the published trades and added the newly announced ones. Also updated the main list.

Quote Originally Posted by Middenway View Post
    Updated the Trade Paperback section, removed the published trades and added the newly announced ones. Also updated the main list.
    http://forums.comicbookresources.com...6#post13570976 Here are all of the published TPBs along with Upcoming stories and uncollected stories.

Updated the release dates of the three Dark Horse Presents stories. Since it is now official that Hellboy in Hell is going to be an ongoing series, I'll be listing it in the monthly chunks it will be released in. For example, the first chunk will be 5 issues, so it's listed as Hellboy in Hell #1-5. This doesn't mean there will be five issues coming out that day, just that there will be five issues released on a regular monthly schedule from that date. I hope that makes sense.
    Last edited by Middenway; 09-20-2011 at 11:04 PM. Reason: typo

Fixed up the errors for the DHP stories... or at least I hope I have.

I have a question:
    Are there any DHP stories that have not been collected in the trades?
    If so, which ones and in which issues?

From what I thought, all the DHP stuff was collected in the trades -sometimes redrawn or colored for the first time, but there in some form.

But I could be wrong. I was wrong once...that whole Tunguska thing.
    (shrug)
    Tension, Apprehension, and Dissension have begun.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Abbadon View Post
    I have a question:

From what I thought, all the DHP stuff was collected in the trades -sometimes redrawn or colored for the first time, but there in some form.
    Well, there is the outstanding finished Mignola story panel of 'Hellboy: the Nuckelavee' (which is also in the Art Of-book I believe) and of course the Bernie Wrightson Hellboy cover, the intense non-Hellboy 'Rusty Razorclam, President of Neptune' story, plus the definitive Mignola Lovecraft tribute.
    All must-reads for certain.
    Been called a 'good egg'. Been told to rock, been told to steady myself. Been told to (please) be goin' places.
    Chillingly good stuff besides Mignola, Slint, M, Knut and really big chunks of tinfoil?
    Half sunk in the mud, with one eye showing / a cracked smile and hair still growing /
    your hands miles apart, as if they'd never met / you were the happiest I'd seen you yet
    . ~
    (full) lyrics to 'Exhume' by Bedhead.

Updated. The Storm and the Fury comes out in March, just in time for my birthday. Excellent timing

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Abbadon View Post
    I have a question:
    Kees_L's pretty much covered everything (Thanks! ). But if you look at the list the only Hellboy stories that aren't collected are How Koshchei Became Deathless (backup in The Wild Hunt #2-3) and Baba Yaga's Feast (backup in The Wild Hunt #4). According to Scott Allie there is a long term plan to collect them, so we're just going to have to be patient (very patient considering there's barely enough material at this point to fill a single issue, let alone a full trade). But certainly all the DHP Hellboy stories have been collected.