Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    BANNED

Okay I was about to start a thread on this book, but good I found this.

Finished the second volume. This is utterly fantastic. I always liked Mike Carey's work on X-Men and Lucifer, but this may be the best thing he's done, at least IMO. I'm also glad it's easy to follow even if you're not a literary expert.

Also, Peter Gross's layouts are fantastic.

Just incredible stuff. Might be my favorite book in comics now.

The lava is plan B. BeastieRunner's Avatar

This arc is very interesting.

It appears that most of the deaths attributable to Tommy and the Cabal are just in limbo because the ferry man won't take them across. We have Chadron's children, amongst others. I liked the comic intro and the role of the harpies. I didn't like the tease of the unicorn's head still being alive and riddling away only to get boiled in the pot.

Oh well ... we get Mr. Bun in Hades' throne! Haha!
    "Thus Spake Dr. Dinosaur, King of Time: Adios Morons!" -- Dr. Dinosaur

Wanderer of Kildre Hill eDKeener's Avatar

Just finished vol. 6 last night. What a fantastic book! I missed out on picking it up when it started but I have completely enjoyed every tpb that has come out. I hate trade waiting, but I think this book might drive me nuts if I was trying to pick it up on singles. But I think I'm going to have to make the switch if I can get my hands on the issues between vol. 6 and now.

This weeks issue confirmed that everyone in Hades was tied to Tom Taylor, including his dad!

Mr. Paul Bun and company make the jump to escape with Pauly in ready to rip them a new one, only to land in what looks like a version of Hell. I'm excited to see this arc wrap and then off to Fable-verse!

I love this book. I only started it in January and I am all caught up.

I'm so glad the little French kids are back. I was upset about their death, it seemed so pointless. It also tied in nicely with Wilson Taylors appearance and how he no regrets being a terrible father.

I honestly did not connect Pauly Bruckner with who Wilson Taylor was beating to a pulp until I read that interview. I was glad to see it further explained in this issue. And Lizzie is back! Hoping this Orpheus story has a happy ending.

Quote Originally Posted by LostinFandom View Post
    I love this book. I only started it in January and I am all caught up.

I'm so glad the little French kids are back. I was upset about their death, it seemed so pointless. It also tied in nicely with Wilson Taylors appearance and how he no regrets being a terrible father.

I honestly did not connect Pauly Bruckner with who Wilson Taylor was beating to a pulp until I read that interview. I was glad to see it further explained in this issue. And Lizzie is back! Hoping this Orpheus story has a happy ending.
    Well it ends with Tommy landing in Fable Town.