Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

I always liked the mysterie of Dragon and Logan. Liked both origins, but the mysterie is gone. Wolverine is gone from my pull list too, Dragon not.

Just read the latest issue, 179 i believe.

No spoilers here, I'm just excited that stuff is happening in a comic book for once. No pontificating without action; amazingly, they both happen.. Pontificaction?.. hmm.. no.. that won't work at all.. whatever.. good read, stuff blows up, heads get removed from bodies, I'm happy.

It's the reason i always liked the title (willingness to do whatever he wants, fans or critics be damned!).

My brother has all the issues I have missed (real life! damn you!) and I can't wait to lock myself in a room with some beer and snacks (ventilation too..) and catch up to this point.

Though if someone could fill me in on Mighty Man's current status, I'd be appreciative. I.E. why is his human form a... you know what? i won't say it in case its a spoiler..
    ------------------------
    Read: Savage Dragon, Invincible, X-Factor, Suicide Squad, The Massive, Scarlet Spider, Extermination, Trio, Danger Club & Atomic Robo

What the...?

That happened in 170 so it's not big spoiler. Basically Ann transferred her powers to her daughter when she was pregnant.

I hope that the hc's collection will continue like Spawn Origins HC

In Italy it's nearly impossible read the first volumes: this series has published so far by four publisher and the only available stuff are of the last publisher

I stopped reading Savage Dragon back in...2003 I think. It was the year that only, like, two issues or so came out. I picked up the latest issue for my Invincible collection and I have to say...the art has really slipped! I am just not a fan at all!

A new episode of the Savage FINcast is now live! This episode we interview the titanic Erik Larsen about his debut on Supreme, and the latest issue of Savage Dragon.

The Archive Collection will continue after the third volume?

Quote Originally Posted by ken1989 View Post
    The Archive Collection will continue after the third volume?
    It absolutely will.
    --
    Erik Larsen
    Savage Dragon perpetrator

www.imagecomics.com
    www.savagedragon.com

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Larsen View Post
    It absolutely will.
    Child Of The Atom Smasher
    Runs with a HOSTILE Crew
    Get well Christ Bearer

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Larsen View Post
    It absolutely will.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	m_fuckyea.png 
Views:	54 
Size:	11.4 KB 
ID:	92447

The Savage Fincast Joins the Image Addiction Family of Podcasts!

Hosts, Jim Purcell, Adam Pruitt, Gavin Higginbotham, and Craig Olsen, are proud to announce that the Savage Fincast Podcast is joining the Image Addiction family of Podcasts!

The Savage Fincast is the only monthly podcast dedicated to all things Savage Dragon and Erik Larsen! A roundtable of Erik Larsen fans review the latest issues of Savage Dragon and Supreme, Erik Larsen-related news, and whatever else tickles their fancy. In addition, the Fincast gang often conducts interviews with comic book professionals, giving listeners a behind-the-scenes insight into the creative processes of their favorite comics. Past shows have included interviews with Erik Larsen (Savage Dragon, Supreme, Spider-man), Frank Fosco (TMNT, Vanguard, Ethereal), and Joe Keatinge (Glory, Hell Yeah!, Popgun).

The Savage Fincast will be joining the Image Addiction family of podcasts which includes: The Image Addiction Podcast, Avengelyne Podcast, The Process, and The Walking Dead Discussions. These podcasts along with the most recent Image Comics news and reviews can all be found at the All-New, All-Awesome Image Addiction website (imageaddiction.net), your one-stop shop for all things related to Image Comics.

So listen along to the newest Savage Fincast this Tuesday, along with your current and back issues of Savage Dragon and Supreme, as the gang goes through the nitty-gritty details of the most trivial things in their favorite funny-mags as only the most obsessed Erik Larsen fans could! The Savage Fincast can be found at fincast.guttertrash.net, it’s sister site, DragonFan.net; and now at imageaddiction.net!

Savage Fincast – Episode 6: “Savage Worlds & Mean Supremes” is live!

Podcast description:

Savage Fincast returns for its 6th episode! This time out Adam, Craig, & Jim talk about the latest issue of Supreme and the public reaction of Erik Larsen taking over writing duties from Alan Moore. Then they jump in the way-back machine to for a retro-review of Savage Dragon 81 and talk about what it was like to be reading the title when the “This Savage World” era was in full swing.

This episode also sees the debut of the Savage FINcast on the Image Addiction podcast network! We’re glad to be a part!

http://fincast.guttertrash.net/
    or
    http://imageaddiction.net/?p=5870

Very cool.

So, Savage Dragon is kickass lately, everybody on CBR reading it? Easily the most consistently excellent comic book on planet Earth.

I'm highly pumped for Ultimate Collection 1 finally hitting us in July it looks like. Hopefully we'll see Collection 2 solicited for sometime in 2012 too.

Now here's a question I'm sure has been answered before, but how many different versions of the original mini-series story are there? I've read it in the three single issues, and also the first version of the trade (1993 printing), which included the short important Debbie story and some extra pages. The solicit mentions this Ultimate Collection includes The Dragon 1-5 (the expanded version of the mini) plus ongoing #1-7. So my question, is The Dragon further expanded compared to the 1993 trade? Just curious.

In any of it's forms, definitely classic must read stuff.
    DROKK IT!!

Is the Ultimate collection definetly out for July or is that a placeholder?
    Looking forward to it, just hope they come out at a steady pace.

Junior Member Sean@CharitablePress's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RolandJP View Post
    Met Eric Larsen at a comic con. He is one of the coolest dudes in comics. Straight up. Not a fake thing about him.

If the comic industry had a Presidency. I would vote for him.
    Agreed. He goes above and beyond for his fans; people he has never met. Class act all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Anderson View Post
    Yeah, like Brandon says, the book ages. Usually if a year passes in real time, the book has gone through a year also. So we've pretty much grown up with Malcolm.
    This is one of the coolest things in comics. I've always loved the realistic time scale that Savage Dragon utilizes.