Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default LIFE SIZE Wonder Woman Statue

Check out the most amazing LIFE SIZE Wonder Woman statue a friend of mine pointed out to me for sale on ebay.

The statue measures 6'1" and is one of eight worldwide.

For án item of this size they are quite a reasonable price at $800 (considering DC Direct's museum quality statue originally sold for $300 and that was only 18"). The international postage to Australia for this statue was approximately $800, but unsure what it is to the rest of the world.

You couldnt ask for better packaging either. It comes in 2 seperate boxes - the top half in one box, the legs in the other box. The pieces are bubblewrapped over and over and then each piece is secured to a wooden frame.

http://www.wonderwomancollectors.com/statues-76.html

If you see one on ebay grab it while you can if you can afford it. YOU WILL NOT REGRET OWNING one of these amazing items.

I stood next to one of those over a year ago! Got my picture taken too while I felt it up, yo! The guy had most of the Justice League made too. Loved standing next to them!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Mask View Post
    I stood next to one of those over a year ago! Got my picture taken too while I felt it up, yo! The guy had most of the Justice League made too. Loved standing next to them!

yes, i saw a video of the owners exhibition at a shopping centre in the philippines - all of his life size statues are incredible !!!!! especially the justice league ones.

Kyall

You talking about this??

me with a big smile on my face... but later on found out that they sell RECASTED statues.. so I am not so sure if they really are limited to 8 Statues worldwide
    No more siggy

Well, those are interesting! WW is missing the point on her chestplate though.

Quote Originally Posted by sinigang View Post
    Kyall

You talking about this??

me with a big smile on my face... but later on found out that they sell RECASTED statues.. so I am not so sure if they really are limited to 8 Statues worldwide

great pics sinigang... same statue but the video i saw was in a different location.

i know the seller has the ability to make more of the WW statues if they want to, but they told me as of right now only 8 have been made.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyBoy View Post
    Well, those are interesting! WW is missing the point on her chestplate though.

i know. i questioned the seller about this because i had seen video of one that had the eagle head. the seller said they didnt have the mold for the eagle head anymore so i am in the process of finding something suitable to put there because it looks much better with it. i have also added lasso to mine and will be adding silver bracelets too.

Wonder Woman Museum AndyMangels's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WWCollector View Post
    i know. i questioned the seller about this because i had seen video of one that had the eagle head. the seller said they didnt have the mold for the eagle head anymore so i am in the process of finding something suitable to put there because it looks much better with it. i have also added lasso to mine and will be adding silver bracelets too.
    Hmmm, where did I just recently read this before about costume details?

My thoughts exactly Peter - I dont understand why people get stressed out over the tiny details !!!!!!

Kinda cool!

Quote Originally Posted by AndyMangels View Post
    Hmmm, where did I just recently read this before about costume details?

sure, there are things i want to correct on the statue i bought but i am not in a big tizz over it...

your response to my post the other day about lynne's costume, whether it was intended or not, did come across as negative and a tad bitchy. judging by some of the responses in that post i am not the only one who thought so.

your wording made it seem that nobody, apart from you, has the ability to produce a good replica of lynda's costume because ONLY YOU have copies of the original patterns etc... and it did appear that because you and your partner have made a few of these costumes and sold them that you were a bit upset that there was some competition out there

sorry, just telling it like i see it... you may not have meant to come across that way, but that is how it looked to me....

She's got a pretty tight butt.

Wonder Woman Museum AndyMangels's Avatar

sure, there are things i want to correct on the statue i bought but i am not in a big tizz over it...

your response to my post the other day about lynne's costume, whether it was intended or not, did come across as negative and a tad bitchy. judging by some of the responses in that post i am not the only one who thought so.

your wording made it seem that nobody, apart from you, has the ability to produce a good replica of lynda's costume because ONLY YOU have copies of the original patterns etc... and it did appear that because you and your partner have made a few of these costumes and sold them that you were a bit upset that there was some competition out there

sorry, just telling it like i see it... you may not have meant to come across that way, but that is how it looked to me....
    Pure projection. Especially calling it "a big tizz." Now that's a tad bitchy.

As I said, Don doesn't like the intensive work involved in making the costumes. No competition. He hasn't made anything Wonder-related for probably 6-8 months, and I doubt will again for even longer, if ever again.

I was trying to correct misinformation about costume details from being disseminated, especially misinformation that had part of its basis in misreading of quotes from one of my interviews.

There's far more than enough misinformation being disseminated about far too many things on the internet, and far too much misreading and projection. But the more I say, the more some people will dig in their heels, so I'll leave them to it. Have a Wonder-ful evening!

wow they look great! thor looks kinda huge and intimidating -- not sure i would get a picture with him

Quote Originally Posted by sinigang View Post
    Kyall

You talking about this??

I want a house full of these! lol

Somewhat Wondie-obsessed CarolStrick's Avatar

Very cool! I'm always on the lookout for an inexpensive seated mannequin that I could turn into weatherproof Wondie and then set out on a garden bench.