Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Simply.....SUPERIOR!!!
    "I am Loki Scar-Lip, Loki Skywalker, Loki Giant's Child, Loki Lie-Smith. I am Loki, who is fire and wit and hate. I am Loki. And I will be under an obligation to no one."

Those tenticles have gotta have some love. They pack a punch...but are gentle enough to drink a cup of coffe with.

Empty winds scrape on the soul never stop to realize/Animal whisperings intoxicate the night
    Hypnotize the desperate slow motionlight/Wash away into the rain
    Blood, milk and sky....

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post

Those tenticles have gotta have some love. They pack a punch...but are gentle enough to drink a cup of coffe with.
    When i was a kid,i thought that Dr Octopus tentacles are the coolest comic book weapons ever.I had a poster in my room with Doc Ock smoking a cigar which one of his mechanical arms hold.He looked so cool.Considering that i also had a poster with Kingpin smoking a cuban cigar,it seems that i had a thing for villainous smokers
    "I am Loki Scar-Lip, Loki Skywalker, Loki Giant's Child, Loki Lie-Smith. I am Loki, who is fire and wit and hate. I am Loki. And I will be under an obligation to no one."

Releasing Johnny's torch Ravin' Ray's Avatar
    Where the diwatas and the Triumph Division call home

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarius View Post
    I had a poster in my room with Doc Ock smoking a cigar which one of his mechanical arms hold.He looked so cool.Considering that i also had a poster with Kingpin smoking a cuban cigar,it seems that i had a thing for villainous smokers
    Are those the same pictures as their 80's Deluxe Handbook entries? Classic, right?
    Last edited by Ravin' Ray; 11-26-2012 at 01:58 PM.
    Johnny Storm was dead; who is this resurrected Johnny Storm?
    "Here, hold my Annihilus…" Johnny Storm, Fantastic Four #601

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Are those the same pictures as their 80's Deluxe Handbook entries? Classic, right? :bigggrin:
    Yes.Back in early 90s,Marvel issues that reprinted in Greece used to have a poster of a Marvel Hero or villain in every Spiderman issue.So,my room as a kid was full of posters of various heroes and villains.

Simply.....SUPERIOR!!!
    A new jewel in Doc Ock's crown. What a triumphant moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Keehar View Post
    A new jewel in Doc Ock's crown. What a triumphant moment.
    A reason i enjoyed this panel is that it shows,after a long time,classic Doc Ock.I missed the old green jumbsuit look.

http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/...octor-Octopus/

Who's your favorite voice for Ock?

Simply.....SUPERIOR!!!
    This issue changed the balance of Spider-Man's arch nemesis, now it's officially Doc Ock
    Blogger

I am obsessed with the idea of completely erasing Spider-Man from every Marvel continuity

^^^^

I loved Peter MacNicol's voice in Spectacular Spiderman.He managed to present the paranoia and the megalomania of Doc Ock.But it wasn't the penultimate Ock voice.I always imagined Otto having a heavy pompous voice.Efrem Zimbalist was the closest to the voice i hear when i read Dr Octopus.

As for the current Slott's Octopus,Tom Kenny's voice from Ultimate Spiderman is suitable for a dying Doc Ock.In Ends of Earth,with that heavy armor,i always read Ock's lines with Tom Hardy's Bane voice!!!

Although I dislike the USM cartoon, Tom Kenny does a really good voice for Ock.

Simply.....SUPERIOR!!!
    Anyone else rooting for Ock to beat Spidey? I mean in one day as Peter Parker, Otto seems to have done more than Peter has in years