Default Cheap trade paperbacks

What's the cheapest place online to get trade paperbacks? They must accept Paypal as payment. Thanks

I've always used instocktrades.com.

amazon also always has new trades as a discount. don't know about pay pal though.

Amazon doesn't take PayPal directly, but they do take the PayPal debit card.

there are always deals to be had on ebay

Ebay.

And only if you buy collections.

I've purchased so many great deals on Ebay. I recommend you find a title that you know you'll enjoy after word-of-mouth or reading some reviews and buy numerous volumes all at once.

Some deals I can remember, I bought almost the entire Teen Titans run for $30. Yeah, not a classic read, it fades off after issue #50 or so, but for $3-$4 bucks a TPB, that's a steal. I liked it enough to read the entire thing. I've purchased most of Batman's TPB runs for great prices because they're easy to find on Ebay.

I've bought several Vertigo and indy collections through Ebay. I bet you could find the entire run of Fables right now for $60-$70? Or all the Marvel Ultimate TPBs before Ultimatum for crazy low prices, and those are terrific reads for the most part before Jeph Loeb tore it all to hell.
    Last edited by TradePaperbackTraitor; 01-03-2011 at 08:31 PM.

Another tip is look at the other auctions from the same guy selling a collection of TPBs. A lot of people clear out their collection at one time. I find myself buying a large assortment at one time, because I might not find the same TPB collection later.

hey blake, i would keep trying ebay, ive bought soft cover trades over there for as little as $5 and other people have bought hardcover ones for $10 -- also if you have used bookstores in your area i would try those too --- good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Kylun123 View Post
    I've always used instocktrades.com.
    Them.

Or their sister site DCBS , which has comic preorders too, and even better discounts if you order your trades there.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.

And either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives.

Aw shucks, thanks for all the replies everybody. You're the best.

I believe Mailordercomics.com accepts Paypal. And they tend to always have TPBs for at least 30-50% off whenever I look over there.

Also, there are dealers on eBay who have trades regularly for 35-40% off.