Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: Waid & Roberson Team Up Talking "Starborn"

BOOM! Studios CCO Mark Waid leads an interview with Chris Roberson, the incoming writer of the publisher's latest Stan Lee series, discussing how to mix superheroics and space opera, universe building and more.

Full article here.

Good interview. I can't wait to pick up Starborn. It looks like it'll be a lot of fun. The first two of the new Stan Lee/BOOM! Studios books have been awesome, and I can't wait for this one.
    "Welcome to the party pal!" - John McClane - Die Hard

I'm looking forward to this! Khary Randolph's pages look amazing, and the preview goes from 0 to 100 in just a few pages.

While I get semi-irate at fans talking of the Stan Lee characters and going 'that's just Green Lantern and..." I can't help but hope this book helps scratch my Adam Strange kinda pulp yearnings.

Regardless I know I'm in for the long haul. I have all three Stan Lee books on pull after clearing some room, and it already feels like just the breathe of fresh air I was hoping for.
    It's A Dan's World; Illustration and comic guff daily.

count me in as really looking forward to this new series as well. have LOVED the other two new series by stan & others so may as well check this one out too. looks great though.
    SPACE FOR RENT!

BOOM's Marketing Guy

Chris and Khary knocked this issue out of the park. The first issue is as close to perfect comic book joy as humanly possible without being illegal.

Hmmmm. What does that mean exactly? Okay, I don't know, but I do know that STARBORN is AWESOME!!!
    Chip
    BOOM!