Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: BOOM! Studios Titles On Sale November 24, 2010

BOOM! Studios has provided CBR with advance looks at new titles on sale November 24, including "Stan Lee's The Traveler" #1, "Dracula: Company of Monsters" #4, "DADOES" #17, "28 Days Later" #17, and more!

Full article here.

pygophile and podophile Dr. Cheesesteak's Avatar

I know what I'm getting! (Incorruptible #12 and Traveler #1 if it isn't obvious). Also, may get the Dust to Dust TPB
    Comics were happier before the Internet turned writing superhero stories into fruitless attempts to impress/entertain a small group of ppl who appear to hate comics and their creators.
    Grant Morrison

BOOM's Marketing Guy

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Cheesesteak View Post
    I know what I'm getting! (Incorruptible #12 and Traveler #1 if it isn't obvious). Also, may get the Dust to Dust TPB
    Hey Dr. Cheesesteak, I see that you like Superman, so just wanted to make sure you know that STAN LEE'S STARBORN and DUST TO DUST writer is taking over Superman...Good things are afoot. I am really excited about Roberson's STARBORN and I know that Superman fans are going to love his run on Supes!

Best,

Chip
    BOOM!
    Chip
    BOOM!

Incorruptible and The Traveler for me.
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

Quote Originally Posted by Chip BOOM View Post
    Hey Dr. Cheesesteak, I see that you like Superman, so just wanted to make sure you know that STAN LEE'S STARBORN and DUST TO DUST writer is taking over Superman...Good things are afoot. I am really excited about Roberson's STARBORN and I know that Superman fans are going to love his run on Supes!

Best,

Chip
    BOOM!
    aye, a reason I wanted to get Dust to Dust...to scout him out! ...Plus I like Bladerunner.
    Comics were happier before the Internet turned writing superhero stories into fruitless attempts to impress/entertain a small group of ppl who appear to hate comics and their creators.
    Grant Morrison

BOOM's Marketing Guy

Would love to hear what you think after you read Dust. Roberson's an incredibly versatile writer... and a great guy. I was so happy to hear about his Superman assignment.
    Chip
    BOOM!

Quote Originally Posted by Chip BOOM View Post
    Would love to hear what you think after you read Dust. Roberson's an incredibly versatile writer... and a great guy. I was so happy to hear about his Superman assignment.
    Hey Chip, just got done w/ Dust to Dust and loved it. Can't wait til vol 2 (Spring '11, really??? Oye yoi yoi). I could just get the 2 back issues and catch up, but I like symmetry in my book alignments...or something Will the main 24-issue series be getting a huge HC or TPB? Or will it be a half dozen smaller HCs? Any plans for TPBs? If you cans disclose, of course

As for Roberson, I liked his work here, my first exposure of him. Great characterization of 3 completely opposite characters, loved Victor's flashbacks and self-reflection, and I was immersed in the hunt. I haven't read his novels, the Cinderella mini, or iZombie, but I think he may be too smart of a writer for Superman fans. They seem to like more *KAPOW*s and *KABLOOIE*s than interior monologues and emotional conflicts. Good to hear he's versatile. Let's hope they appreciate him as much as I know I probably will!
    Grant Morrison