Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Middenway View Post
    The Guy Davis and Scott Allie story being collected in the trade paperback BPRD: Being Human is Casualties, a short eight-page story. It's the same story that comes free with a promotion next month.
    New on me! But here's a page from Casualties - no chance my store would get this offer
    "Don't mess with me, lady. I've been drinking with skeletons."

Lobster Johnson: The Burning Hand will be 4 issues according to cover artist Dave Johnson.

The Guy Davis and Scott Allie story being collected in the trade paperback BPRD: Being Human is Casualties, a short eight-page story. It's the same story that comes free with a promotion next month.
    Any other news on whats going to be collected in the 'BPRD: Being Human' trade paperback? I always find it difficult to decide on whether to wait for Trades or track down the original publications of stories. Although I suppose the later is impossible with Online comics!
    Last edited by Thomas Uk; 06-21-2011 at 05:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Uk View Post
    Any other news on whats going to be collected in the 'BPRD: Being Human' trade paperback? I always find it difficult to decide on whether to wait for Trades or track down the original publications of stories. Although I suppose the later is impossible with Online comics!
    I keep track of what is collected in upcoming trades here.

I keep track of what is collected in upcoming trades here.
    Cheers mate!

Love both of these August covers, especially the Curse Bells #1.

In fact, I really, really, really like the way stories are developing on Baltimore!

Unfortunately an artist and general direction change has derailed my interest overall in Witchfinder, but I'm certain when the story gets back on a more traditional track (whatever that means on a Mignola book) I'll perk up, but Witchfinder is currently very 'meh' for me.

Default November 2011 Solicitations

Well, the November Solicitations are in (Click here for the full list):

BALTIMORE: THE CURSE BELLS #4 (of 5)
    Mike Mignola (W/Cover), Christopher Golden (W), Ben Stenbeck (A), and Dave Stewart (C)

On sale Nov 9
    FC, 32 pages
    $3.50
    Miniseries

With the diminutive devil Madame Blavatsky preparing to curse the bells and damn thousands, will Baltimore choose to save the many or be blinded by his personal lust for revenge? Jailbreaks, our hero face to face with the horrific Haigus, teenage torture at the hands of an inquisitor, and more in the penultimate issue of Curse Bells!

• A horrifying take on the vampire genre!
    • Scariest vampire nuns EVER!

Stenbeck’s here, cowboys, hide your pencils and brushes. There’s a new sheriff in town.”—Newsarama

B.P.R.D. HELL ON EARTH: RUSSIA #3 (of 5)
    Mike Mignola (W), John Arcudi (W), Tyler Crook (A), Dave Stewart (C), Dave Johnson (Cover)

On sale Nov 23
    32 pages
    $3.50
    Miniseries

While Johann is locked in spectral combat with the spirit of a possessed prisoner of Russia’s Special Sciences Service, Kate learns about the deserted town of Rampayedik and its mysterious zombie looters.

“[B.P.R.D. Hell On Earth] is too much fun to go unnoticed.”—Comic Book Resources

B.P.R.D. HELL ON EARTH VOLUME 2: GODS AND MONSTERS TP
    Mike Mignola (W/Cover), John Arcudi (W), Guy Davis (A), Tyler Crook (A), and Dave Stewart (C)

On sale Feb 1
    FC, 144 pages
    $19.99
    TP, 7" x 10"

Between tracking down the vagrant followers of a prescient teen pursued by crablike beasts and dealing with a redneck priest who preaches by way of human mutilation to a trailer park populated by a cult of hillbillies, the B.P.R.D. certainly have their hands full. Can a fractured team wage a winnable war or are they fighting a battle of attrition? B.P.R.D. Hell on Earth: Gods and Monsters continues the series Comics Alliance calls “one of the best books on the stands.” Collects B.P.R.D. Hell on Earth: Gods #1-#3 and B.P.R.D. Hell on Earth: Monsters #1-#2.

"The acronym ‘B.P.R.D.’ has become for us synonymous for a good read."—MTV Geek

WITCHFINDER VOLUME 2: LOST AND GONE FOREVER TP
    Mike Mignola (W/Cover), John Arcudi (W), John Severin (A), and Dave Stewart (C)

On sale Jan 25
    FC, 136 pages
    $17.99
    TP, 7" x 10"

In the hellish frontiers of the American Wild West, nineteenth-century occult investigator Edward Grey finds himself caught in a showdown with an evil witch, bloodthirsty criminals, and zombie cowboys!

EC Comics legend John Severin (Two-Fisted Tales) rejoins the Hellboy line after his stellar debut in B.P.R.D.: War on Frogs! Collects the five-issue miniseries.

• Cover art by Mike Mignola!
    • John Severin’s weirdest western yet!

If I can recommend Witchfinder: Lost and Gone Forever for any reason, the biggest would be John Severin’s art . . . an old master returning to the drawing board.”—Newsarama
    Last edited by Middenway; 08-16-2011 at 06:24 PM. Reason: Forgot to add the link

Exciting to see both WitchFinder and Gods & Mosters trades in there, though no Storm & Fury yet. I was hoping that since The Fury and Monsters ended the same day the trades would come out right around the same time. I guess since this has Witchfinder and end of January and Gods & Monsters as begining of February that next months solicitations could still list it for sometime in February...

I hope The Storm and the Fury comes out in March. It'd make a nice birthday present

I've updated will recent stuff, can you give it the once over and see if I have missed anything? Thanks!

OK, here's the missed items or items with details missing.

From Upcoming Comics:
    • Hellboy Vs The Aztec Mummy (in Dark Horse Presents #8, January 2012)
    • The Fury Epilogue (one of them any way) by Duncan Fegredo (in DHP #9, Feb 2012)
    • Untitled Lobster Johnson story by Joe Querio (in DHP #10, March 2012)

From Series Under Development:
    • Lobster Johnson: The Burning Hand (Begins January 2012. Will start Lobster Johnson ‘Year One" or "Day 5" - Illustrations by Tonci Zonjic with covers by Dave Johnson)
    • [strike]Untitled BPRD short story written by Scott Allie and illustrated by Guy Davis[/strike] -This story was Casualties and has already been published.

I think that's all.

Corrected and updated! Much appreciated

Sorry it took me so long. I have limited internet access for a few days. Ended up doing that on my phone (formatting is not fun on a phone).

Dude, any help is appreciated and I take my sweet time sometimes with these updates lol. No need to apologize, thanks for the assist!

The Fury Epilogue (one of them any way) by Duncan Fegredo (in DHP #9, Feb 2012)
    Where was this confirmed? I hope it's true, very excited