Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: "Batman Live" Show Signaled For U.K., U.S.

DC Entertainment has partnered with the theatrical company behind the "Walking With Dinosaurs" tour for a touring Batman live show featuring the dynamic duo and a host of the Dark Knight's rogues gallery.

Full article here.

BANNED

Cool story, bro.

...And does Mr. Goddanm Batman says so much as ''Thanks''? OF COURSE not. That'd hardly be GRIM AND GRITTY, would it?

The jerk...

-DKU's Jim Gordon.

I remember loving the Batman stunt show at six flags when I was a kid, so I'm sure it will be popular with that demographic.

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    I remember loving the Batman stunt show at six flags when I was a kid, so I'm sure it will be popular with that demographic.
    I too remember seeing Indiana Jones stunts being performed in an amusement park as a kid, and loving it. This seems like a pretty good idea, if my nostalgia-goggles aren't mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    I'm wondering what the costumes will look like. Nolanized gear, or something closer to the comics?

The first thing I thought of too was the Sea World stunt show hits the road!

Quote Originally Posted by Free-Man View Post
    I'm wondering what the costumes will look like. Nolanized gear, or something closer to the comics?
    That's a good question, if I remember correctly the stunt show I saw as a kid the costumes were similar to Batman Forever, but who knows with this show. I think they'd do better with a more traditional comic look so that it's more timeless, but that's just me.