Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: Pipeline - Nov 2, 2010

Augie likes both DC's new "Superboy" title and Michel Gagne's "The Saga of Rex" collection. Also, some of the costumes Augie noticed this past Halloween inspire hope for the future of comics. Or do they?

Full article here.

I haven't watched "The Walking Dead" yet. I've been too busy the past couple of nights, but the DVR has it for me when I'm ready. I can't wait. Congratulations to Rus Wooton, Cliff Rathburn, and everyone else who works on the comic.
    Nice subtle shift from the norm there.

I think the spider-man character has been trashed in the comics beyond repair and them starting the movies over is not great either. I don't think 'Ultimate' means much to the average person in general.
    Last edited by alexforever; 11-03-2010 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dancj View Post
    Nice subtle shift from the norm there.
    Happy to see someone noticed that. Nothing against Kirkman, Moore, and Adlard, but it's painful to see the other people who've worked for years on the series being ignored like they're the "hired help." I get that they likely don't have an ownership stake in the series and that Kirkman probably will buy them nice Christmas presents this year because they're good people, but it still strikes me as odd to see the comic press completely ignore the people who help define the look of the series.

-Augie