Default Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, and Goofy vs Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, and Porky Pig

Three of Disney's mainstream toons end up fighting three of the most renown Looney Toons.

First round, no bloodlust and CIS.

Second round, bloodlust (as much as a cartoon can have anyway, like Bugs saying "Of course you know, this means war.) and they can summon any other toons they want to the battlefield.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kamina View Post
    Three of Disney's mainstream toons end up fighting three of the most renown Looney Toons.

First round, no bloodlust and CIS.

Second round, bloodlust (as much as a cartoon can have anyway, like Bugs saying "Of course you know, this means war.) and they can summon any other toons they want to the battlefield.
    The Looney Toons consistently have stronger Toon Force than the Disney Toons. This assumes the Antagonist Curse/Protagonist Aura is off for the Looney's.

Porky is the weak link here for the Looneys, but even he should be able to outdo Goofy on sheer competence.

Bugs pretty much outclasses Mickey in sheer violence and toon enginuity, especially when he gets serious.

Donald's rage out mode is the biggest gun in the Disney Toon's arsenal; if this was early Daffy, he'd loon circles around Donald, but current Daffy, Donald should be able to intimidate the shit out of him if he goes full rage.

Their second biggest gun is Mickey's sheer determination, as despite often blundering his way into various situations, his "little guy comes out on top" factor will usually manage to lead him to victory.

Of course, both sides have pretty good feats of Toon Force durability, and I believe both have fourth wall breaking feats. So this might ultimately stalemate.
    It's a lie! My pants were off the entire time!

I've got a new site for RPGs: Total Pantaloonacy

the demon king rules master of read's Avatar

daffy could take donald if he thinks he stole money from him.
    COCAINE IS MY GOD AND I AM THE LIVING INSTRUMENT OF ITS WILL!!
    snowflame, new guardians #2
    wanna make some quick cash?

Bugs pretty much solos the competition without a scratch on his gray-white fur. I mean he became the frickin' artist and he pretty much embodies the definition/criteria of "toonforce".

Edit - Though I'll admit Donald might be the toughest of the Disney bunch and if lucky he could probably give the warner bros. side a run for their money.
    Last edited by IssunBoshi; 10-27-2010 at 06:28 PM.
    Current Mood: Still Bored/Awkward
    Currently Playing: None (except for maybe my NES/SNES emulator occasionally)
    Madworld Respect Thread

Am I the only one who felt that it was kinda weird that Goofy seemed to be the most intelligent member of the main party in Kingdom Hearts?
    Fox Mr. Sinister (holding Rogue's chin): "So beautiful, yet so strong."

Fox Wolverine: "Well, I always did think I was kinda cute. Nice of you to mention it."

Official Board Ostrichizer

Summon any other toon to the battlefield, you say? Then in that case, Bugs and the Warner Bros. co. would beat the left side in an overwhelming stomp that it would take The Living Tribunal or the Chousin to think about measuring.
    Current Mood: Still Bored/Awkward
    Currently Playing: None (except for maybe my NES/SNES emulator occasionally)
    Madworld Respect Thread

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Am I the only one who felt that it was kinda weird that Goofy seemed to be the most intelligent member of the main party in Kingdom Hearts?
    I just thought it was the "simple minded, easily distracted one is actually a lot more intuitive and bright than he appears" trope.
    It's a lie! My pants were off the entire time!

I've got a new site for RPGs: Total Pantaloonacy

Quote Originally Posted by sharkerbob View Post
    I just thought it was the "simple minded, easily distracted one is actually a lot more intuitive and bright than he appears" trope.
    IIRC, he wasn't even all that easily distracted. I'm pretty sure that he was the one who kept bringing everyone else's attention back to the matter at hand when they started digressing, but as I said in another thread, its been awhile since I've played the games.

Fox Wolverine: "Well, I always did think I was kinda cute. Nice of you to mention it."

IIRC, he wasn't even all that easily distracted. I'm pretty sure that he was the one who kept bringing everyone else's attention back to the matter at hand when they started digressing, but as I said in another thread, its been awhile since I've played the games.
    I'm guessing I wasn't the only person ready to kick the Organization's asses after Goofy died, right?

I'm guessing I wasn't the only person ready to kick the Organization's asses after Goofy died, right?
    After spending so much time on this forum, it was kind of hard for me to not have spotted that trope right away so it didn't really have as much impact on me as it was meant to. And honestly, I tended to take Donald with me more often cause I like having a back-up mage. But yeah, I actually did like his rather mellow portrayal in KH as opposed to his normal buffoonery.

OTOH, I was wondering why no one tried any healing spells on him before just leaving him for dead in the middle of a battlefield.

Hey, in Sora's defense...

During the first game he was just some random kid who happened to get the Keyblade.

In Chain of Memories, he was a Heartless, which probably isn't too good for your thinking ability. And his memories were getting messed with.

And he wasn't all that bad in KH:2, IIRC. He just had weird priorities. Plus, Roxas spent most of the game pissed off, which probably influenced him.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Hey, in Sora's defense...

During the first game he was just some random kid who happened to get the Keyblade.

In Chain of Memories, he was a Heartless, which probably isn't too good for your thinking ability. And his memories were getting messed with.

And he wasn't all that bad in KH:2, IIRC. He just had weird priorities. Plus, Roxas spent most of the game pissed off, which probably influenced him.
    I figured that he was also something of a Heartless in KH2 until Roxas accepted him. He certainly seemed to be a lot less emotionally balanced than he was in KH1, though considering how much he grew, it may have just been the massive dose of hormones hitting him out of nowhere.

But I wasn't really insulting Donald and Sora, really. Donald was always easily side-tracked by minor distractions and Sora's a teenager. I was just surprised at how Goofy was the brains of the operation, comparatively.

Still, I miss Sora's brown hair, which, I believe, is the point of this thread. Right?

I figured that he was also something of a Heartless in KH2 until Roxas accepted him. He certainly seemed to be a lot less emotionally balanced than he was in KH1, though considering how much he grew, it may have just been the massive dose of hormones hitting him out of nowhere.

But I wasn't really insulting Donald and Sora, really. Donald was always easily side-tracked by minor distractions and Sora's a teenager. I was just surprised at how Goofy was the brains of the operation, comparatively.

Still, I miss Sora's brown hair, which, I believe, is the point of this thread. Right?
    Don't worry. The brown hair will return in the next game.

Or possibly in coded, if it ever actually comes out in English.

...I wanna fight Sora's Heartless and Data Roxas.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.