Page 90 of 127 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1901
    Releasing Johnny's torch Ravin' Ray's Avatar
    Where the diwatas and the Triumph Division call home

I don't disagree with them, I read the ish already!
    Johnny Storm was dead; who is this resurrected Johnny Storm?
    "Here, hold my Annihilus…" Johnny Storm, Fantastic Four #601

That mechanical Pants are just....wrong :/

Quote Originally Posted by AntiPatriot View Post
    That mechanical Pants are just....wrong :/
    Except they're not mechanical ''pants''. It's an armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Glad you liked. I can't wait to read it!

Quote Originally Posted by Gamma Burst View Post
    Except they're not mechanical ''pants''. It's an armor.
    I know, I was refering to the look^^

And I don't really like the idead.
    The Hulk has never really been into tech.
    If you have to give him an armor, give him something like in Planet Hulk/World War hulk, that looked way more appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by AntiPatriot View Post
    I know, I was refering to the look^^

And I don't really like the idead.
    The Hulk has never really been into tech.
    If you have to give him an armor, give him something like in Planet Hulk/World War hulk, that looked way more appropriate.
    But it isn't the Hulk who likes tech, man! It's Banner. He'll probably use it to protect him when he's not transformed and also to keep Hulk ''in-check'' for Shield.

i notice that theyre having continuations of the seperate heroes stories for marvel movies aside from the second Avengers, another Thor, Cpt. America, Iron Man, and wolverine(not avenger but movie coming out) i think their should be another Hulk movie with this new actor i think he did a really good Bruce and i need another Hulk Movie lol

oh wow i just read the description for the new issue of Hulk....i had seen everybodies comments but now i have to say im really psyched for tomorrow it sounds awesome with this new thought of acceptance of the Hulk but yet an inner conflict with Banner and i cant wait to see how this develops

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Wish I could. For some reason my pre-orders failed to load into my library...gr.

I just read it.

This is the first Hulk comic I have ever read. It might be the last Hulk comic I ever read too.

I was looking for a good starting point to try and get into Hulk comics after being interested in the character for a while but found that I wasn't really pulled in. I wasn't engrossed and found Banner to be a little self indulgent. I might give #2 a shot but I can't say the art did it for me either to be perfectly honest. When the fight was going on I couldn't REALLY tell the exact detail of what was happening. I realise I've probably picked at everything people have looked forward to but this is an outsiders view having not read Hulk before, so I'm sure other people will really enjoy it.

Well...it's by Waid.
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

Immortal. So far so good! Treqqor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eamer View Post
    I realise I've probably picked at everything people have looked forward to but this is an outsiders view having not read Hulk before, so I'm sure other people will really enjoy it.
    I'd argue that your opinion is maybe even MORE important than us old-timers! New blood is important to the industry and the characters we love.
    At the very least, it's equally valid. Positive or negative.

oh baby just watched Avengers for the third time and i just love the hulk everytime i see him start to transform i just get gitty like a school girl- er i mean boy i just love him so much, anymore reviews on the new issue of the hulk? i havnt been able to get it yet but i really would like to

Senior Member McFarlane's Green Hulk's Avatar

Finally read Indestructible Hulk #1....and I liked it!
    Even Yu's art, which was a main stickler for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Eamer View Post
    I just read it.

This is the first Hulk comic I have ever read. It might be the last Hulk comic I ever read too.

I was looking for a good starting point to try and get into Hulk comics after being interested in the character for a while but found that I wasn't really pulled in. I wasn't engrossed and found Banner to be a little self indulgent. I might give #2 a shot but I can't say the art did it for me either to be perfectly honest. When the fight was going on I couldn't REALLY tell the exact detail of what was happening. I realise I've probably picked at everything people have looked forward to but this is an outsiders view having not read Hulk before, so I'm sure other people will really enjoy it.

We have similar backgrounds with the Hulk but different takes on the issue lol. I've never read a Hulk comic cover to cover before, just know him from movies and the tv show but I found this to be really well done. if you're going to present Hulk as a mass weapon then Bruce can't be timid or wanting a foot out the door. In accepting who he is, Banner has a gained a hard shell layered with over confidence and indignation about his skills as a scientist.

I also found the art to be compelling.