Page 2 of 334 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i'm actually looking forward to 3D/MCMG. if this is really really it for them, then this will be a good one.
    If this is some kind of torch passing type of match then MCMG deserve the torch passing
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

the demon king rules master of read's Avatar

jeff.............................................. RUN!
    COCAINE IS MY GOD AND I AM THE LIVING INSTRUMENT OF ITS WILL!!
    snowflame, new guardians #2
    wanna make some quick cash?

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    If this is some kind of torch passing type of match then MCMG deserve the torch passing
    either them or beer money. either way, it should be a great match for bubba and devon to go out on.

Ah. Thanks all. Guess wrestlings a pretty incestuous business huh?

ahhhh i should've known.

what have they done to you, joe?

Beer........Money!!!

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Jarrett is ranting and raving about Angle...and he forgot one angry fucking Samoan. Jarrett and the Security have to gang Joe and handcuff him. They toss him over a ramp ...and ya know its not over !

Teney verbally castrates Jarrett and at the end in a serial killer look..Jeff looks over the rail where a lying near dead Joe is..."Looks like...he needs a little help huh guys..."
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

Don't forget that Kurt had Rokka Kahn living with him at some point during that Springer-mess.

What is Velvet doing hanging out with the Machine Guns? Get away from her, you greasy bastards!

Jeff Jarrett is the new Evil Fucker, having taken Sting's power. I thought he was going to do a CSI Mami delivery: "Looks like Joe...needs a little help."
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

As long as the Dudleys are running a wrestling school, I doubt they'll truly have had a last, last match. They'll do an indy or even TNA apperance now and then. They might stay off TV awhile if they want to go in the WWE's nonexistant hall of fame.
    "Family Guy jumped the shark when i stopped getting high every time i watched it. " - Alex

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    Jeff Jarrett is the new Evil Fucker, having taken Sting's power. I thought he was going to do a CSI Mami delivery: "Looks like Joe...needs a little help."
    Kane would kill him for stealing that.
    I AM FOREVER- Master Shake

I mean I liked Face-Off, but I didn't go to college either.

They do...you do it here. You can always have Beer Money jump the MCMG post match or at the Impact after and do a title change there.

Quote Originally Posted by MagSeven View Post
    Ah. Thanks all. Guess wrestlings a pretty incestuous business huh?
    It is... but here the marriage clearly wasn't working out and the 2 went their own ways. Kurt started seeing a Knockout and Jeff went with Karen. He should have been honest with Dixie at the start. Thats where he fucked up really...revealed it at the start.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Don't forget that Kurt had Rokka Kahn living with him at some point during that Springer-mess.

What is Velvet doing hanging out with the Machine Guns? Get away from her, you greasy bastards!

As long as the Dudleys are running a wrestling school, I doubt they'll truly have had a last, last match. They'll do an indy or even TNA apperance now and then. They might stay off TV awhile if they want to go in the WWE's nonexistant hall of fame.
    remember back in the good ol' days, when samoa joe was the most feared man in TNA?

TNA has resigned them to deals...they are gonna work singles awhile from what the reports online claim.

I'm liking this retro team of RVD/Sabu back again. The 2 used to work togethor quite a few times.

They are playing up , who will betray Rob . Now that Hardy did it , and Teney brings up how Taz seems to be siding a lot with Hulk and Bischoff since 10/10/10.

Nice tag work there ...Sabu is suprising at how he seems to be working pretty solid.

And Sabu ....on purpose or accident ....hits Rob with a chair ! Sabu is acting like he didn't mean it. But could he , and Rob is paranoid now and blaming Sabu here.

Here comes EV2 to try and settle these 2 old friends down.

Ok I need to say that TNA needs to cut more promo's of Mickie James on a fake bull.