Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: Green Lantern Goes Roller Coaster

As part of the park's 2011 expansion plans, California's Six Flags Magic Mountain will build an all-new Green Lantern-themed roller coaster as well as a redesign and re-branding of its Superman: Escape From Krypton ride.

Full article here.

Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    As part of the park's 2011 expansion plans, California's Six Flags Magic Mountain will build an all-new Green Lantern-themed roller coaster as well as a redesign and re-branding of its Superman: Escape From Krypton ride.

Full article here.
    The Green Lantern ride looks seriously vomit inducing. Hell, the video made me want to vomit.

I'm so going on that ride. Then I'm gonna vomit.
    - JimmyDee -
    I ain't no hot dog, yo.

I've never been much of a roller coaster rider, but I may have to give that up. That coaster looks amazing.

Confused. The article says "THREE", the video says "THREE", but all I see is ONE new ride and Superman being revamped.

Warner Bros. has their fingers in every other entertainment pie, so it's surprising they don't open their own amusement parks. I look forward to Disney regaining the rights to build amusement park attractions based on the Marvel Universe. Doom's Castle and Namor's Waterpark would be cool additions to Disney World. As I get older, nausea inducing rides have less appeal for me. The best amusement park ride I have experienced is the Spider-Man ride at Universal Studios. It's fun, but doesn't make you lose your lunch.

I'd ride it, IF it was closer to where I live.
    I love roller coasters and that one looks awesome.

The Green Lantern one just looks nauseating and not very fun. It doesn't even look like it'll go that fast.
    Every man is guilty of the good he did not do.