Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile All the New Batman Titles and new LOGOS

I like the blue Bat logo.

And am I the only who thinks Tony's art during RIP/BftC was so much better than what he's drawing now?

Are those actually the new logos? I mean they look cool, but the page you link to doesn't really say much on the subject so it could just be art and not actually have much to do with new logos.

I really like the one for batman inc. though, it was by far my favorite.

Dark Knight Detective DarkKnghtJared's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zomg View Post
    I like the blue Bat logo.

And am I the only who thinks Tony's art during RIP/BftC was so much better than what he's drawing now?
    Yeah, I tend to think so--but given some time to get used to that new style, it probably won't be as strange, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    Are those actually the new logos? I mean they look cool, but the page you link to doesn't really say much on the subject so it could just be art and not actually have much to do with new logos.

I really like the one for batman inc. though, it was by far my favorite.
    I don't think any of these covers are complete, no--they need the title on the page and all that--but it's possible that these are the templates around the logo.

I like how they're making a distinction between Dick's logo and Bruce's logo.

Also, looking at the rest of the covers in the link, it's criminal that they tease us with Dustin Nguyen Batman Beyond covers and he's not doing interiors.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake V View Post
    I like how they're making a distinction between Dick's logo and Bruce's logo.

Also, looking at the rest of the covers in the link, it's criminal that they tease us with Dustin Nguyen Batman Beyond covers and he's not doing interiors.
    Yeah, the distinction between their logos is really cool, and helpful in telling them apart as well.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Jake V View Post

Agreed that cover is awesome

I really hope they aren't changing the logos to these. I like the current B&R logo too much :c

Not familiar with the Jock fella, but that is one of the best Bat-Dicks drawn to date IMO.

Tony's new style is feeling a little Jae Leeish to me, I liked his old style better, but it almost doesnt matter because with him writing the book is bound to be ignorable... though Ill still read it, have to support Dick no matter the quality.

Sorry to hate like that, but Ive not been all that into his plots.
    Last edited by Dick_Wingnut; 10-15-2010 at 12:56 PM.

Not too crazy about the logos. Luckily it looks like they're just for that month, as this change is affecting the entire DCU.

I like the concept with just the heroes/cast on the cover, though. Cool stuff.

Oh, and that American butler idea for K&S is great.
    Vacancy

wait so are thoes the covers or just what the logos is going to be like for the new year

Quote Originally Posted by fin5 View Post
    wait so are thoes the covers or just what the logos is going to be like for the new year
    Those are the covers. It's part of a cover motif going through January, with a star of the book and a logo behind them.

Some really nice covers here. I think I like Jock's the most.
    Chill.

Quote Originally Posted by Dick_Wingnut View Post
    Not familiar with the Jock fella, but that is one of the best Bat-Dicks drawn to date IMO.

Tony's new style is feeling a little Jae Leeish to me, I liked his old style better, but it almost doesnt matter because with him writing the book is bound to be ignorable... though Ill still read it, have to support Dick no matter the quality.

Sorry to hate like that, but Ive not been all that into his plots.
    Oy, I'm not a big fan of Daniel's new style. Its a little too Darick Robertson for my tastes, with characters looking a little too bulky and the overabundance of the scribbly line shading makes everything look wrinkly.

Nice series of covers in same style!

I like the current B&R logo more though
    "Criminals are a cowardly, superstitious lot." - Dick Grayson
    "That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard." - Damian Wayne