Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: Marvel Comics On Sale October 20, 2010

Courtesy of Marvel, CBR brings you advance looks at new comics on sale next Wednesday including "Carnage" #1, "Chaos War" #2, "Daredevil" #511, "Hulk" #26, "Loki" #1, "New Mutants" #18 and more.

Full article here.

Futurist Detective TonyStark1012's Avatar

Cool previews! I'll be getting Carnage #1, Chaos War #2, Hulk #26, Punisher Max Tiny Ugly World #1, Ultimate Comics New Ultimates #4, and X-Factor #210. I picked up Hulk #25 and I'm glad to see Tony teaming with Rulk to kick ass in this issue. Also Carnage #1 with Clayton Crain drawing Tony Stark and Zeb Wells writing it!SOLD!
    Last edited by TonyStark1012; 10-14-2010 at 10:11 PM.
    "That's not just "one man"! That's TONY FREAKING STARK. You're intel should've warned us that he was James Bond and "Q" wrapped in the same guy!" Cobra

Thanos Copter Marak the Merciless's Avatar

Default correction

I believe that's Kick-Ass 2 #1, not Kick Ass #2. In any case - I can't wait!

BANNED

Hmm, that Shadowland Powerman looks way more interesting then the actual Shadowland.

Immortal Weapon

Quote Originally Posted by Skaddix View Post
    Hmm, that Shadowland Powerman looks way more interesting then the actual Shadowland.
    Shadowland Powerman just gets better and better with each issue..Actual shadowland is interesting but a little bit predictable.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dadaba View Post
    Shadowland Powerman just gets better and better with each issue..Actual shadowland is interesting but a little bit predictable.
    I agree, they way their introducing Victor is how marvel should always try to introduce new characters. It works quite well. Interested to see how he got his powers, right now the souls of all dead thing is interesting, the opening is mysterious.

At first glance I thought it's a hell small list...but then I'm looking at getting everything on that list...sigh...

Pretty slow week. Only X-factor for me.

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by Skaddix View Post
    Yeah, agreed. Liking the new Power Man, especially since it seems like he was an actual student of Danny's.

Roll up the PARTITION plz Imraith Nimphais's Avatar

1: I am absolutely, MADLY in love with Clayton Crain! That art for Carnage is GORGEOUS! I can't wait!

2: That variant for DD #11 (by Jock?) makes me weep...it's THAT beauty-full/scary...a pity it is a variant.

3: I'm really excited for New Mutants #18.

4: X-Factor #210 looks really good...I just might pick it up.
    Sun and Moon
    Ororo Munroe...God's own X-MAN
    Storm deserves her very own solo ongoing...unfortunately..."Limited minds place limits on everything but their own foolishness." (aja_c.)

DD #511 and SL: Power Man #3 are the only two definites this week for me. i may or may not get Carnage #1. money's tight, i've been thinking of just waiting for the trade like i'm doing with Chaos War.
    a/(1-1) - a/0