Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 44
  1. #1
    Senior Member IndianaBoy84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,036

    Default Goldberg (wwe) vs. Batista vs. Brock Lesnar vs. Bobby Lashley (wwe)

    with these four power houses who would win. all four competitors when they were in the wwe

  2. #2
    A legend in his own mind. Drakeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    83

    Default

    WWE Goldberg? WCW Goldberg is the only one who could really stop Lesnar IMO. Lesnar should take this.

  3. #3
    Shine On. The Once And Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis/Franklin, Indiana
    Posts
    12,856

    Default

    Batista(IIRC) has had all of one monster heel run, and that consisted of him beating up Rey Mysterio.

    Lashley was alright, but his mic-fail kept him from being properly pushed. WWE Goldberg is basically Post-Crisis Darkseid.

    Meanwhile, Lesnar (credibly) ran through, around, and over, pretty much everybody the 'E could think to throw at him. He's on record for having beaten Rob Van Dam(KoR finals), The Rock(Winning the title), Undertaker(Retaining the Title), Edge(But that don't mean much at this point), before being screwed by Heyman.

    So...

    Yeah. The guy who is also the current UFC Heavyweight Champion.

  4. #4
    Elder Member Holacik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    21,312

    Default

    Batista does have three straight clean pay-per-view victories over Triple H including a hell in a cell match and also have a Royal Rumble victory, that's nothing to sneeze at.
    Siriel; You have spectacularly failed to understand my post.

  5. #5
    the demon king rules master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    38,345

    Default

    brock takes this. his run was hella good. and as someone said, if it was wcw goldberg, it would be a horrible stomp for him.
    COCAINE IS MY GOD AND I AM THE LIVING INSTRUMENT OF ITS WILL!!
    snowflame, new guardians #2
    wanna make some quick cash?

  6. #6
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    6,897

    Default

    Lesnar, his legacy was only spoilt by him wanting to leave. If he was still with WWE then he would have probably been a year long champion and may, MAY, have been fed Undertaker's Wrestlemania streak.
    Good God man! Why are you slapping a monkey.

    Foley, Stop healing the assassin!!!

  7. #7
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    6,897

    Default

    Just remembered Brock F-5ing the Big Show, and this was when he weighed more then 500 pounds. I remember Heyman being soo astounded, he almost forgot to screw him.
    Good God man! Why are you slapping a monkey.

    Foley, Stop healing the assassin!!!

  8. #8
    Senior Member IndianaBoy84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,036

    Default

    wwe goldberg wasn't that bad, I mean he beat the rock, jericho, all four members of evolution, which included a much bigger batista, kane, rvd, booker t and brock lesnar at wrestlemania xx.

    lashley was huge in the ring. he was the only man to beat the masterlock challenge, he was involved in that infamous feud with the mcmahons and umaga. he also faced cena for the title

    batista's heel turn from Bragging Rights 2009 until his exit following Extreme Rules 2010, was batista at his absolute most dominate status

    yes, lesnar was on road straight to the top from the second he arrived. he's beaten everyone.

    fine substitute wcw goldberg and throw in sheamus

  9. #9
    Y? Cause I Gotta! JCAll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    12,944

    Default

    Sheamus? The weakest booked champion ever? He hasn't been cool since he was feuding with Golddust on WWECW.
    My mom gave my computer cancer.

  10. #10
    the demon king rules master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    38,345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaBoy84 View Post
    wwe goldberg wasn't that bad, I mean he beat the rock, jericho, all four members of evolution, which included a much bigger batista, kane, rvd, booker t and brock lesnar at wrestlemania xx.

    lashley was huge in the ring. he was the only man to beat the masterlock challenge, he was involved in that infamous feud with the mcmahons and umaga. he also faced cena for the title

    batista's heel turn from Bragging Rights 2009 until his exit following Extreme Rules 2010, was batista at his absolute most dominate status

    yes, lesnar was on road straight to the top from the second he arrived. he's beaten everyone.

    fine substitute wcw goldberg and throw in sheamus
    so wait? you are not only putting in wcw goldberg but adding in sheamus as well? sheamus? in the words of the miz: REALLY?
    COCAINE IS MY GOD AND I AM THE LIVING INSTRUMENT OF ITS WILL!!
    snowflame, new guardians #2
    wanna make some quick cash?

  11. #11
    Senior Member Kuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    4,977

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaBoy84 View Post
    wwe goldberg wasn't that bad, I mean he beat the rock, jericho, all four members of evolution, which included a much bigger batista, kane, rvd, booker t and brock lesnar at wrestlemania xx.

    lashley was huge in the ring. he was the only man to beat the masterlock challenge, he was involved in that infamous feud with the mcmahons and umaga. he also faced cena for the title

    batista's heel turn from Bragging Rights 2009 until his exit following Extreme Rules 2010, was batista at his absolute most dominate status

    yes, lesnar was on road straight to the top from the second he arrived. he's beaten everyone.

    fine substitute wcw goldberg and throw in sheamus
    I wish Lashley was given the attention that Lesnar was given. He seemed pretty solid, IMO.

  12. #12
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    6,332

    Default

    Lesnar all they way. he had quite possibly the greatest one year run in wrestling history and that includes the likes of Kurt Angles's run in 2000 and Kevin Nash's run in 93-94'

    Brock beat everyone in his way but Austin, Triple H and HBK. He beat Flair, Hogan, the Rock, both hardys, RVD, Angle, Big Show and Taker.

    All those men are former World Champions and he beat them all.

    Sheamus has been a badly book champion damned near on Rey's first run with the belt(where his ONLY good match was with Sabu of all people.)

  13. #13
    the demon king rules master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    38,345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEli View Post
    Lesnar all they way. he had quite possibly the greatest one year run in wrestling history and that includes the likes of Kurt Angles's run in 2000 and Kevin Nash's run in 93-94'

    Brock beat everyone in his way but Austin, Triple H and HBK. He beat Flair, Hogan, the Rock, both hardys, RVD, Angle, Big Show and Taker.

    All those men are former World Champions and he beat them all.

    Sheamus has been a badly book champion damned near on Rey's first run with the belt(where his ONLY good match was with Sabu of all people.)
    it would help if sheamus could win clean in a title match.
    COCAINE IS MY GOD AND I AM THE LIVING INSTRUMENT OF ITS WILL!!
    snowflame, new guardians #2
    wanna make some quick cash?

  14. #14
    Senior Member IndianaBoy84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,036

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    so wait? you are not only putting in wcw goldberg but adding in sheamus as well? sheamus? in the words of the miz: REALLY?
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaBoy84 View Post
    wwe goldberg wasn't that bad, I mean he beat the rock, jericho, all four members of evolution, which included a much bigger batista, kane, rvd, booker t and brock lesnar at wrestlemania xx.

    lashley was huge in the ring. he was the only man to beat the masterlock challenge, he was involved in that infamous feud with the mcmahons and umaga. he also faced cena for the title

    batista's heel turn from Bragging Rights 2009 until his exit following Extreme Rules 2010, was batista at his absolute most dominate status

    yes, lesnar was on road straight to the top from the second he arrived. he's beaten everyone.

    fine substitute wcw goldberg and throw in sheamus
    i said substitute wwe goldberg for wcw goldberg. also sheamus, badly booked or not, he's beaten the best on raw, HHH, Cena, Orton, Jericho, Edge.

  15. #15
    Elder Member Holacik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    21,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    it would help if sheamus could win clean in a title match.
    He did he beat Cena clean in a tables match.
    Siriel; You have spectacularly failed to understand my post.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •