Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Goldberg (wwe) vs. Batista vs. Brock Lesnar vs. Bobby Lashley (wwe)

with these four power houses who would win. all four competitors when they were in the wwe

A legend in his own mind. Drakeman's Avatar

WWE Goldberg? WCW Goldberg is the only one who could really stop Lesnar IMO. Lesnar should take this.

Batista(IIRC) has had all of one monster heel run, and that consisted of him beating up Rey Mysterio.

Lashley was alright, but his mic-fail kept him from being properly pushed. WWE Goldberg is basically Post-Crisis Darkseid.

Meanwhile, Lesnar (credibly) ran through, around, and over, pretty much everybody the 'E could think to throw at him. He's on record for having beaten Rob Van Dam(KoR finals), The Rock(Winning the title), Undertaker(Retaining the Title), Edge(But that don't mean much at this point), before being screwed by Heyman.

So...

Yeah. The guy who is also the current UFC Heavyweight Champion.

Batista does have three straight clean pay-per-view victories over Triple H including a hell in a cell match and also have a Royal Rumble victory, that's nothing to sneeze at.
    Siriel; You have spectacularly failed to understand my post.

the demon king rules master of read's Avatar

brock takes this. his run was hella good. and as someone said, if it was wcw goldberg, it would be a horrible stomp for him.
    COCAINE IS MY GOD AND I AM THE LIVING INSTRUMENT OF ITS WILL!!
    snowflame, new guardians #2
    wanna make some quick cash?

Veteran Member

Lesnar, his legacy was only spoilt by him wanting to leave. If he was still with WWE then he would have probably been a year long champion and may, MAY, have been fed Undertaker's Wrestlemania streak.
    Good God man! Why are you slapping a monkey.

Foley, Stop healing the assassin!!!

Veteran Member

Just remembered Brock F-5ing the Big Show, and this was when he weighed more then 500 pounds. I remember Heyman being soo astounded, he almost forgot to screw him.
    Good God man! Why are you slapping a monkey.

Foley, Stop healing the assassin!!!

wwe goldberg wasn't that bad, I mean he beat the rock, jericho, all four members of evolution, which included a much bigger batista, kane, rvd, booker t and brock lesnar at wrestlemania xx.

lashley was huge in the ring. he was the only man to beat the masterlock challenge, he was involved in that infamous feud with the mcmahons and umaga. he also faced cena for the title

batista's heel turn from Bragging Rights 2009 until his exit following Extreme Rules 2010, was batista at his absolute most dominate status

yes, lesnar was on road straight to the top from the second he arrived. he's beaten everyone.

fine substitute wcw goldberg and throw in sheamus

Sheamus? The weakest booked champion ever? He hasn't been cool since he was feuding with Golddust on WWECW.
    My mom gave my computer cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaBoy84 View Post
    wwe goldberg wasn't that bad, I mean he beat the rock, jericho, all four members of evolution, which included a much bigger batista, kane, rvd, booker t and brock lesnar at wrestlemania xx.

lashley was huge in the ring. he was the only man to beat the masterlock challenge, he was involved in that infamous feud with the mcmahons and umaga. he also faced cena for the title

batista's heel turn from Bragging Rights 2009 until his exit following Extreme Rules 2010, was batista at his absolute most dominate status

yes, lesnar was on road straight to the top from the second he arrived. he's beaten everyone.

so wait? you are not only putting in wcw goldberg but adding in sheamus as well? sheamus? in the words of the miz: REALLY?

I wish Lashley was given the attention that Lesnar was given. He seemed pretty solid, IMO.

Veteran Member

Lesnar all they way. he had quite possibly the greatest one year run in wrestling history and that includes the likes of Kurt Angles's run in 2000 and Kevin Nash's run in 93-94'

Brock beat everyone in his way but Austin, Triple H and HBK. He beat Flair, Hogan, the Rock, both hardys, RVD, Angle, Big Show and Taker.

All those men are former World Champions and he beat them all.

Sheamus has been a badly book champion damned near on Rey's first run with the belt(where his ONLY good match was with Sabu of all people.)

Quote Originally Posted by KingEli View Post
    Lesnar all they way. he had quite possibly the greatest one year run in wrestling history and that includes the likes of Kurt Angles's run in 2000 and Kevin Nash's run in 93-94'

Brock beat everyone in his way but Austin, Triple H and HBK. He beat Flair, Hogan, the Rock, both hardys, RVD, Angle, Big Show and Taker.

All those men are former World Champions and he beat them all.

Sheamus has been a badly book champion damned near on Rey's first run with the belt(where his ONLY good match was with Sabu of all people.)
    it would help if sheamus could win clean in a title match.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    so wait? you are not only putting in wcw goldberg but adding in sheamus as well? sheamus? in the words of the miz: REALLY?

i said substitute wwe goldberg for wcw goldberg. also sheamus, badly booked or not, he's beaten the best on raw, HHH, Cena, Orton, Jericho, Edge.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    it would help if sheamus could win clean in a title match.
    He did he beat Cena clean in a tables match.
    Siriel; You have spectacularly failed to understand my post.