Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: Cup O' Joe - Sep 24, 2010

An A-list lineup of Marvel talent stop by today's T&A to celebrate Axel Alonso's tenth anniversary with the House of Ideas and Axel and Tom Brevoort dive in to the particulars of the latest "Avengers" teaser and more.

Full article here.

Alex Alonzo You da man!!

:looks at Tom: In your particular relationship.

Kidding Tom. You are bossin as well. Congrats on 10 years at the Marvel Asylum.
    Last edited by RolandJP; 09-24-2010 at 02:45 PM.
    My webcomic Updated weekly
    My BlogSTORM/Black Panther Sabotage
    BEBOP--"Roland = pinnacle of objectivity"

In the HfH preview the artist made a mess out of Falcon and B. Widow's lips.

When you read that page in "Avengers" #5, you see a whole discussion between old Tony and young Tony about the story they're in the middle of and how this chart relates to that story. It was originally devised as just that, and it was only when we were sitting down to build the chart that I realized, "Hey this is an opportunity to tease, tantalize and get people talking about all the stuff that we have coming up." So if anybody wants to point fingers about us being rip-off artists or unimaginative or any other thing, they should point them at me and not Brian. I did it, I am responsible.
    NO!
    I still Bendis' fault, he should've been like,"No that's a stupid idea that has been done before by those guys we always make fun off and slam while trying to do the same exact thing we make fun of and slam. NOO!"

EVERYONE should be trying and/or buying HAWKEYE AND MOCKINGBIRD. It's one of Marvel's best titles right now.
    The Hero Business by Bill Walko
    Because with great power comes great marketability.

Quote Originally Posted by n8twing View Post
    EVERYONE should be trying and/or buying HAWKEYE AND MOCKINGBIRD. It's one of Marvel's best titles right now.
    QFT. I'm enjoying it.
    My webcomic Updated weekly
    My BlogSTORM/Black Panther Sabotage
    BEBOP--"Roland = pinnacle of objectivity"

Cool

Any chance for a page of art from Chaos War: Alpha Flight?

33408 is the other way ian33407's Avatar

i wonder how the yesterday x-men will be different of what will happen in the chaos war...this idea interest me a lot, i even suggested on marvel boards something about the youth of charles xavier, in the very first shield' department for young gifted ( shield so there is spies, first mutants, in the mid- 50' !) c'mon...tom, axel, give readers a chance

I don't care for Avengers spin offs and thats basically what the title is an Avengers spin off book just like Black Widow.
    Staying away from that stuff.
    Currrently Reading- Suicide Squad,Justice League,Batwoman,Batman,Batman and Robin,Detective Comics, Wonder Woman,Batman Eternal,Mighty Avengers,All new X-factor,Justice League 3000 and Harley Quinn

Sucks that Hawkeye & Mockingbird will most likely get the "hiatus" treatment after Widowmaker, but the fact that Jim McCann keeps assuring that he has plans for the characters all the way up to December 2011 warms my heart. Sure hope editorial won't keep him away from those characters.

The pages from Brevoort's top secret project look interesting, wonder what it's all about.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." - Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    I don't care for Avengers spin offs and thats basically what the title is an Avengers spin off book just like Black Widow.
    It doesn't really have anything to do with the Avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    That's too bad, because you're missing a great series.

I got one issue and it's a good book, but I don't care for "romantic couples" books. Plus, I didn't care for Mockingbird's crappy life. But, it's good.
    Marvel, STOP writing for the Trade so I can go back to collecting Monthlies again. Thanks.

Rocket Raccoon and Groot...Hell yeah! I love a Raccoon that can handle his stample gun...how dreamy....