Page 4 of 133 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Come to think of it, I'm not sure why I included A Dark Victory. Is Catwoman even in that one? Maybe not. Maybe I just assumed she is, since Loeb likes putting everyone in every book. But Long Halloween and Hush for sure.
    Heart of Hush is all right too. It doesn't stand out compared to some of the others, but it's another pretty important book when it comes to the Batman/Catwoman relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by badkitty View Post
    For those who missed the coverage of Batman: Arkham City, take a look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCI4oYFVFME

We also get some Catwoman gameplay, and interaction between her and Two-face.
    Wow. Just watched this, this game looks a lot better than I expected. I hope this lines up with my fall break.
    Saga, Private Eye, Chew, Umbral, Deadly Class, Pretty Deadly

She-Hulk, Ghost Rider, Loki, Moon Knight, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Punisher, X-Factor

Quote Originally Posted by csis View Post
    Come to think of it, I'm not sure why I included A Dark Victory. Is Catwoman even in that one? Maybe not. Maybe I just assumed she is, since Loeb likes putting everyone in every book.
    as far as I remember she's in it until the midway point, her story then continues in "When in Rome" and she returns for the finale...

Quote Originally Posted by El Sombrero View Post
    Wow. Just watched this, this game looks a lot better than I expected. I hope this lines up with my fall break.
    October, 18th in the US, 20th in Europe, if I remember correctly...
    pull list: Animal Man, Batman, Catwoman, Constantine, Deadpool, Green Lantern, Iron-Man, MLP:FiM, MLP:FiM Friends Forever, Scarlet, SSM, WatXM, Wonder Woman

Is that so? I should pick up When In Rome, then.

I guess I'm definitely picking up Catwoman #1 in September
    pull list: Animal Man, Batman, Catwoman, Constantine, Deadpool, Green Lantern, Iron-Man, MLP:FiM, MLP:FiM Friends Forever, Scarlet, SSM, WatXM, Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by fallenpenguin View Post
    I guess I'm definitely picking up Catwoman #1 in September
    You and me both!

I'm fairly new to comics. I devoted much of my time to Marvel comics and have rarely read anything DC related. However I have recently acquired a fascination with Catwoman (well not recently, I've been a fan since I was young) but I have never read anything of hers. All I know of Catwoman is her media portrayals, and I was hoping someone could tell me what should I be reading. I was hoping someone could tell me something more along the tpb line, because I had planned on jumping into the DCU with the reboot.
    I'm definitely glad that new Catwoman fans are still jumping in to comics... and the boards. It's good having you BadKitty! I will agree and concur that you should be getting all the Loeb/Sale Graphic Novels. It's truly classic Catwoman written and drawn to the T. With that said, know that it's not quite all in continuity to the main DC universe, even though that doesn't mean much now... and we'll see what it means come September. I hope that you eventually start collecting Volume 2 (1993) and Volume 3 (2002), because there are a lot of good stories in both runs.

Ah! A Catwoman thread! The 90's was my favorite outfit that made me love her even more!
    TEAM TEEN JEAN 2013!!

*2,000,000th X-Books Forum post goes to...Yours truly Vivica Kang*

I loved the 90's Catwoman - those were the first comics I ever had.

One of my favorite things about her, was the fact that during a big heist overseas, she would always stop to help the village people (or something of that nature :P).

She is (definitely) selfish; but simply can't help being nice - so long as no one sees!

Make her a Cat-burglar, for sure, but she had better have a conscience. :O
    For the loot, honey, for the loot.

Quote Originally Posted by floreairfoot View Post
    I loved the 90's Catwoman - those were the first comics I ever had.

One of my favorite things about her, was the fact that during a big heist overseas, she would always stop to help the village people (or something of that nature :P).

She is (definitely) selfish; but simply can't help being nice - so long as no one sees!

Make her a Cat-burglar, for sure, but she had better have a conscience. :O
    I hope to see this upcoming Batman Movie portrays Selina Kyle like this! I mean Batman Returns was the only one that brought the heat and I'm hoping this follows into it's foot steps!
    TEAM TEEN JEAN 2013!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vivica Kang View Post
    I hope to see this upcoming Batman Movie portrays Selina Kyle like this! I mean Batman Returns was the only one that brought the heat and I'm hoping this follows into it's foot steps!
    I choose to believe that character portrayed by Halle Berry was not Catwoman.

I choose to believe that character portrayed by Halle Berry was not Catwoman.
    Halle was AWFUL! Michelle was FLAWLESS!
    TEAM TEEN JEAN 2013!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vivica Kang View Post
    Halle was AWFUL! Michelle was FLAWLESS!
    Omg, I agree completely. I was disappointed with the Halle Berry rendition. I may not know enough about Catwoman, but I damn sure know that she doesn't have cat powers, and was brought back to life by a cat.

Omg, I agree completely. I was disappointed with the Halle Berry rendition. I may not know enough about Catwoman, but I damn sure know that she doesn't have cat powers, and was brought back to life by a cat.
    Same here!! It was pretty lame and not good storytelling you would assume they take notes from Michelle's role...NOPE! We had to suffer through a boring fight between her and sharon stone....Try better next time!
    TEAM TEEN JEAN 2013!!

I don't know. Michelle Pfeiffer? Really? I'm pretty sure that whole movie was basically entirely awful. As far as the Catwoman component, they basically made Selina Kyle nothing like Selina Kyle, then had her killed by being pushed out a window, and mysteriously brought back to life by alley cats. I'd call that one huge flaw sooner than I'd call it flawless, myself. :P