Page 66 of 133 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 1989
  1. #976
    those god-damned goggles chipsnopotatoes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,541

    Default

    Speaking of Geoff Johns

    http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=43313

    Why is Catwoman on this team? Why would they ever want her?" I went though all those questions that would be interesting to answer through story and character, and Catwoman in particular has a very specific reason to go on the team. I'm not spoiling anything when I say that she's the kind of person that can get inside any place on Earth and get out with something she needs. She's the best thief on the planet. There's no one better. She's better than Batman. She's got the kind of stealth that's better even than people with superpowers. Her personality clashes with Trevor and everyone on the group, but they still need her. She's probably the most vital character in the first arc, but every character in there is chosen for a specific reason.
    OMG! Finally, somebody realizes what she brings to the table. I'm REALLY hoping Johns makes up for all the disappointment i(and many other Catwoman fans) have felt about how terribly she's been written in her own book. I hope he writes her like Jonah Nolan did and not like Judd or Ann

  2. #977
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,803

    Default

    I was interested in that article too. First it confirms that many of her current plots are tying into bringing Catwoman into the JLA. I can't wait to find out what they offer her, as well as what interacting with characters outside of Gothamites.

  3. #978
    "Dark Hero" The Animal Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,526

    Default

    Can't Wait To Get My Hands On JLA#1 to see why and how catwoman becomes a member of the team she's one of the reason i decided to get the first issue at all(that and the fact Johns sold it so well by saying that you don't need to give the series three or four issues you only need to give it one issue to impress you)
    Pull: ASM MS.M Punisher SS AT MLP: FIM MLP: FF ANGR ANU UFF Loki

    https://www.facebook.com/UltimateFF2014 (Unofficial Ultimate FF Page)

  4. #979
    those god-damned goggles chipsnopotatoes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LostinFandom View Post
    I was interested in that article too. First it confirms that many of her current plots are tying into bringing Catwoman into the JLA. I can't wait to find out what they offer her, as well as what interacting with characters outside of Gothamites.
    I'm thinking she'll be searching for her long lost brother Karl Kyle. That will be what Waller/Trevor dangles in front of her.

  5. #980

    Default

    Hi..I am new to the forums and is a Catwoman/Selina Kyle fan..(you can tell from my avatar) I am also a BatCat shipper

  6. #981
    Senior Member Super Robo Ape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,021

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Animal Man View Post
    Can't Wait To Get My Hands On JLA#1 to see why and how catwoman becomes a member of the team she's one of the reason i decided to get the first issue at all(that and the fact Johns sold it so well by saying that you don't need to give the series three or four issues you only need to give it one issue to impress you)
    The main reason I will pick up this title will be because she is in it. That said it seems a really odd fit to me as of all the characters I could think of Catwoman is one of the last I could imagine in JLA. But to me it's a good sign that DC regard her as a sufficently high profile character that they seek to include her in what will no doubt be one of their top rank titles.

  7. #982
    those god-damned goggles chipsnopotatoes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smiling4ever View Post
    Hi..I am new to the forums and is a Catwoman/Selina Kyle fan..(you can tell from my avatar) I am also a BatCat shipper
    Welcome! Hope to hear from you more

  8. #983

    Default



    Where are these from?
    i love the second pic...she looks better with short hair <33..she looks nice with long hair too but it depends on how it is styled..
    Last edited by smiling4ever; 01-31-2013 at 07:51 PM.

  9. #984
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,803

    Default

    The second is Hush, not sure about the first.

  10. #985
    those god-damned goggles chipsnopotatoes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smiling4ever View Post


    Where are these from?
    i love the second pic...she looks better with short hair <33..she looks nice with long hair too but it depends on how it is styled..
    Long Hair is Catwoman When In Rome by Jeph Loeb/Tim Sale. Check out Long Halloween and Dark Victory too. She's in it. Jeph wrote some great batcat stories. Too bad he's entrenched in Disney now.

  11. #986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LostinFandom View Post
    The second is Hush, not sure about the first.
    I really want to read hush but i haven't got to it :/

    Quote Originally Posted by chipsnopotatoes View Post
    Long Hair is Catwoman When In Rome by Jeph Loeb/Tim Sale. Check out Long Halloween and Dark Victory too. She's in it. Jeph wrote some great batcat stories. Too bad he's entrenched in Disney now.
    I really the art...It is so pretty

  12. #987

    Default

    So far Jeph Loeb has written the Bat/Cat relationship the best with both the Long Halloween and Hush. The way they where portrayed in Catwoman # 1 disgusted me a put me off the book entirely which was hugely disappointing because I'm a big Catwoman fan and was really looking forward to her book. When I did read it I was still disappointed overall and I hope Geoff Johns makes up for it.

  13. #988
    "Dark Hero" The Animal Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,526

    Default



    Panel From JLA
    Pull: ASM MS.M Punisher SS AT MLP: FIM MLP: FF ANGR ANU UFF Loki

    https://www.facebook.com/UltimateFF2014 (Unofficial Ultimate FF Page)

  14. #989
    Support your LCS TheCatBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Royal Oak, MI
    Posts
    640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Animal Man View Post


    Panel From JLA
    I was seriously two seconds away from posting this. Saw this yesterday - starting to get more excited. Putting so much hope that Geoff Johns makes sense of Catwoman in the New52.

  15. #990
    "Dark Hero" The Animal Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCatBoy View Post
    I was seriously two seconds away from posting this. Saw this yesterday - starting to get more excited. Putting so much hope that Geoff Johns makes sense of Catwoman in the New52.
    same here! never read catwoman(new 52)but it's cool seeing her on the JLA...shame this got delayed to 2/20 without much explanation as to why it was delayed
    Pull: ASM MS.M Punisher SS AT MLP: FIM MLP: FF ANGR ANU UFF Loki

    https://www.facebook.com/UltimateFF2014 (Unofficial Ultimate FF Page)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •