Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post

By: Cat Staggs
    This is awesome.

Tactile Telekinesis stephens2177's Avatar

Dont mess with the "S"

Mutation is a bitch

Bring back kon-el/Conner kent

BANNED

Teen Titans #11, what he's wearing looked like a mash-up of the YJ outfit and the Kessel/Grumett suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Holmes View Post
    Teen Titans #11, what he's wearing looked like a mash-up of the YJ outfit and the Kessel/Grumett suit.
    Dude post scans or take pics with a phone camera,but i gotta see.
    Dont mess with the "S"

Mutation is a bitch

I guess ill have to do it ugh.
    Dont mess with the "S"

Mutation is a bitch

I hope this jacket, tank, and jeans look stays.

A definite improvement, but I've never been a huge fan of the red/black s-shield tee. I'd like to see him use Clark's left over stock from Action Comics used...

Quote Originally Posted by JoeP View Post
    A definite improvement, but I've never been a huge fan of the red/black s-shield tee. I'd like to see him use Clark's left over stock from Action Comics used...
    Actually he is using pre 52 conner kent SBs tshirt and jeans...and you guys think grant morrison is sooo original...not.
    Dont mess with the "S"

Mutation is a bitch

His powers are fluid,thats another thing to like about this versions powers.
    He can perceive and manipulate the world with the touch of his TK.

Oh and i guess YJ show SB is gonna stay at 1938 levels of superman power,not TTK or any other krypyonian powers....ooooooook.

You know if defalco makes kon a solar battery,i hope its just to those same 1938 levels and no more,he is only a third(maybe) kryptonian,and his TK powers are already at SUPER levels,anything more would greatly over power him.

Combining weismans 1938 level YJ SB with lobdels TK powerhouse SB would be a huge win for SB fans,cause it would bring the two camps together,booth kinda did it in this last issue of teen titans.he used kesel,weisman,and lobdell elements to mashup the look SB was wearing innthe issue.
    Dont mess with the "S"

Mutation is a bitch

...how about some Superboy Prime love?

I really like the look Superboy was sporting in TT #11. I'd definitely enjoy something like this for a permanent look, but if I had my way I'd try something a little different than just plain blue jeans. But its something I could certainly live with. I don't really get the feeling the tron suit is going anywhere, but no reason he couldn't alternate though.

This SB,just like the first SB doesnt have a secret identity,he is always SB,so wearing his S gear is normal for him,but for when he just wants to blend in with the crowd.
    The kesel SB wore S shirts all the tine too,here is a pic i had handy.
    Dont mess with the "S"

Mutation is a bitch

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    His powers are fluid,thats another thing to like about this versions powers.
    He can perceive and manipulate the world with the touch of his TK.

Oh and i guess YJ show SB is gonna stay at 1938 levels of superman power,not TTK or any other krypyonian powers....ooooooook.

You know if defalco makes kon a solar battery,i hope its just to those same 1938 levels and no more,he is only a third(maybe) kryptonian,and his TK powers are already at SUPER levels,anything more would greatly over power him.

Combining weismans 1938 level YJ SB with lobdels TK powerhouse SB would be a huge win for SB fans,cause it would bring the two camps together,booth kinda did it in this last issue of teen titans.he used kesel,weisman,and lobdell elements to mashup the look SB was wearing innthe issue.
    I hope Superboy (comics) gets golden age supes powers due to him being partially kryptonian and that Superboy (YJ) gets TTK due to him being partially (meta)human.

But yeah, really like the look.

Quote Originally Posted by Whip Whirlwind View Post
    I hope Superboy (comics) gets golden age supes powers due to him being partially kryptonian and that Superboy (YJ) gets TTK due to him being partially (meta)human.

But yeah, really like the look.

my theory,which probably isnt going to be used,but should be,is that kryptonians have evolutionary physical powers,and solar based powers,and the 1938 levels can be the point for the evolutionary physical ones.i want lexs dna to have mutated the solar cells into TK ones,that way kon can have his TK and have some physical ones,this could work for both the comic and YJ versions.

i would keep daxamites at the physical 1938 level,or only at half power(reduced but still all of them) because they split from kryptonians before in my theory,before they genetically got to the levels they are today.
    Dont mess with the "S"

Mutation is a bitch

Saw this on deviantart today,and had to share,this is badass.
    Dont mess with the "S"

Mutation is a bitch