Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

He's pretty cool, sometimes even cooler than Superman.

The Last Son of Krypton

Quote Originally Posted by Apathetic-piggy View Post
    To be honest, I thought the shirt and jeans look was best for him. I didn't understand how a lot of people complained he wasn't wearing a "costume." Is it really required? Besides, that gave him a relatively unique visual.
    Agreed and well said.

Tactile Telekinesis stephens2177's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by It's Superman View Post
    Agreed and well said.
    And the beauty of the situation is that there are now two SBs,one who is part kal,part lex,part who knows,with all TK,and a kickass supersuit,and the other a full(for now) clone of kal,with kryptonian powers that are growing everyday,and who wears the black tshirt and jeans,so win win for all us SB fans.

SB is now in superboy,teen titans,young justice,and tiny titans,and when thats done superman family adventures,so four books every month,with a tv show that is sometimes on,with him on it.
    Dont mess with the "S"

Mutation is a bitch

Bring back kon-el/Conner kent

I didn't think I would like the Superboy title as much as do. My only complaint is DC didn't get Rebekah Isaacs to do the interior art.

It seems that the current Superboy costume has been getting some love so this makes me wonder if when he joins the Teen Titans, will he switch to wearing this:

I think I read that Lobdell likes his Tron-like suit and that he has considered just keeping it as Superboy's official look. I don't mind the sleeveless look and I think the tattoo is a nice touch, but if his current look is kept then I won't be mad.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I think I read that Lobdell likes his Tron-like suit and that he has considered just keeping it as Superboy's official look. I don't mind the sleeveless look and I think the tattoo is a nice touch, but if his current look is kept then I won't be mad.
    His Tron suit is infinitely better than Booth's non-costume.

Quote Originally Posted by Sterling View Post
    I didn't think I would like the Superboy title as much as do. My only complaint is DC didn't get Rebekah Isaacs to do the interior art.
    Isaacs is fantastic. I wish she were on Teen Titans or Ravagers.

Quote Originally Posted by Zak213 View Post
    He's pretty cool, sometimes even cooler than Superman.
    Interestingly enough I think I'm older than what they project the new Superman and Leaguers to be (I assume early 20's). Yet I find myself relating way more to Superboy than any Superman stories in the new universe.

I just read the latest issue of Teen Titans and I thought it was cool to see Superboy manage to defeat the entire team. I thought it was silly that they attacked him one at a time, but they are still learning and growing as a team.

I also liked how in the most recent issue of Superboy, he defied NOWHERE and rescued Caitlin. I wonder who he was talking to when he did so.

Senior Member FirestormTheNuclearMan's Avatar

I think that Stinger needs to return to fight Superboy. Could He be Superboy's Bullseye?

R.I.P. Dwayne McDuffie Greg Anderson's Avatar

Love the character but I much preferred his 90s personality. I'm not a huge fan of being being all serious and moody. The jokester aspect of him was definitely what pulled me into the character and gave me a bunch of good times and laughs. He was also the first comic I ever bought when I was in 2nd grade.
    Greg Anderson: Blackized Anti-Sterotypist!

Free Umbra!

I really liked the way Superboy looked in his most recent issue with the all black outfit and hood as he rescued Caitlin. He kinda reminded me of Anakin Skywalker a little bit.

(sorry about the size)

I also love seeing Superboy with his eyes glowing red. He looks bad-ass and I think it makes him look devilish

Tactile Telekinesis stephens2177's Avatar

Exactly,this SB can creep you out in a heartbeat with those red eyes and a smile,i love that he is so different from the normal S bearers.
    Dont mess with the "S"

Mutation is a bitch

Bring back kon-el/Conner kent

The Slender Man vampiric_cannibal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sterling View Post
    The art could do with a change. It isn't objectively bad, I only find it somewhat tedious.
    I would like to say for the record that this is the FIRST TIME I've withheld dong when someone was so desperately asking for some.
    Brian C Wood

Man I love me some Silva... Between him, Booth and Churchill, Silva is the only one I like!

The Last Son of Krypton

Quote Originally Posted by sethysquare View Post
    He was cool as Conner.