Page 318 of 399 FirstFirst ... 218268308314315316317318319320321322328368 ... LastLast
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 5975
    CBR Dark Tourny Master Robotech Master's Avatar
    On an Abh Battleship, somewhere in the Aptic System

Looks like Kubo got married. Congrats to him.

So now Bleach will be really upbeat and optimistic for the next year, and then end with everyone dying. Am I right? /jk
    "It's your parting gift. In that it will part you; part of you over here, part of you over there, part of you way over there, staining the wall!" Lord Shen

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    Looks like Kubo got married. Congrats to him.

So now Bleach will be really upbeat and optimistic for the next year, and then end with everyone dying. Am I right? /jk
    "You know, it wasn't always like this. We used to explore the afterlife! There were character arcs and forshadowing sometimes! But that was before..."
    Last edited by Ghost; 12-23-2012 at 09:13 AM.
    "This doesn't look easy. But I bet it is!"
    -Homer Simpson

"Optimism through stalwart skepticism is a defect not everyone is lucky enough to be cursed with."
    -Homestuck

Omnidisciplinary Nerd

i have a theory: Tsukishima, Ginjo, and Giriko were brought back in to train Orihime and possibly chad into captain level threats. speaking from an out of universe standpoint

Of the fullbringers, all but three of them have esoteric powers. The other 3 being ginjo, chad, and jackie.

Of the remaining, only Tsukishima and to a lesser extent Riruka managed to be threats. and that was because they are both capable of using their powers creatively, and had the stats to keep up. Amongst the fullbringers, it's obvious that that trying to overcome your foes via sheer power is a bad idea. See Giriko vs. Kenny, Ginjo vs. ichigo, and 80 percent of Chad's screentime.

Giriko represents what happens when a fullbringer ignores his esoteric abilities and powers through. Ginjo represents a fullbringer with the stats to keep up but no esotericness to exploit. and Tsukishima represents the ideal full bringer, who is fast enough to keep pace with captains and has an esoteric ability that's full of methods of abuse.

Events will conspire that Ginjo teams up with the soul society, temporarily, in order to fight off the quincy. Although he have a major revenge boner for the Soul society, ginjo never struck me as a suicidally evil type. so it's believable that he'd put aside his hate to save the whole damn universe. So Ginjo will exposit to orihime and chad about fullbring, then offer to train orihime so she can fight by ichigo's side. If kubo is so inclined, Chad will then seek training elsewhere to overcome his fullbring's genericness.

You speak of impossible things. Chad will never be anything but a disappointment.

The rest makes sense though.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

Omnidisciplinary Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    You speak of impossible things. Chad will never be anything but a disappointment.

The rest makes sense though.
    hey, i never said he'd do anything important XD

Actually I think it would be readily in line with Chad's history to go through uber training, help fight the Quincy in the next invasion, stomp the shit out of the Luchador guy...

...and then get one shot-ed by Bambietta in the next chapter, and spend the rest of the invasion on the ground.
    "It's your parting gift. In that it will part you; part of you over here, part of you over there, part of you way over there, staining the wall!" Lord Shen

Wow, somebody did a nice job on this.

Soap Operus

"Gendou is probably the least whiny, but... well, let's just say that his reaction was probably not quite as healthy as a good whine."
    -The Drunkard Kid, on Evangelion

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1505627 View Post
    i have a theory: Tsukishima, Ginjo, and Giriko were brought back in to train Orihime and possibly chad into captain level threats. speaking from an out of universe standpoint

Of the fullbringers, all but three of them have esoteric powers. The other 3 being ginjo, chad, and jackie.

Of the remaining, only Tsukishima and to a lesser extent Riruka managed to be threats. and that was because they are both capable of using their powers creatively, and had the stats to keep up. Amongst the fullbringers, it's obvious that that trying to overcome your foes via sheer power is a bad idea. See Giriko vs. Kenny, Ginjo vs. ichigo, and 80 percent of Chad's screentime.

Giriko represents what happens when a fullbringer ignores his esoteric abilities and powers through. Ginjo represents a fullbringer with the stats to keep up but no esotericness to exploit. and Tsukishima represents the ideal full bringer, who is fast enough to keep pace with captains and has an esoteric ability that's full of methods of abuse.

Events will conspire that Ginjo teams up with the soul society, temporarily, in order to fight off the quincy. Although he have a major revenge boner for the Soul society, ginjo never struck me as a suicidally evil type. so it's believable that he'd put aside his hate to save the whole damn universe. So Ginjo will exposit to orihime and chad about fullbring, then offer to train orihime so she can fight by ichigo's side. If kubo is so inclined, Chad will then seek training elsewhere to overcome his fullbring's genericness.
    I hope that's not the case.

I hope that Tsukishima is about to dothe big damn hero thing and but is slaughtered viciously by some random quincy, gets pulled into hell to rot and is then never heard from ever again.
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; 12-25-2012 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I hope that's not the case.

I hope that Tsukishima does the big damn hero thing and is then slaughtered viciously and then pulled into hell to rot and is then never heard from ever again.
    Or Aizen shows up and stabs him from out of nowhere at his moment of victory, just to troll.
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Or Aizen shows up and stabs him from out of nowhere at his moment of victory, just to troll.
    No, Tsukishima worked for Aizen all along. It will end with Aizen flanked by Tsukishima on one side and totes-still-alive-Gin on the other, and it will be awesome.
    "This doesn't look easy. But I bet it is!"
    -Homer Simpson

"Optimism through stalwart skepticism is a defect not everyone is lucky enough to be cursed with."
    -Homestuck

Yes. It will be revealed that Gin's flashbacks were caused by Book of the End, which Tsukishima used as part of Aizen's master plan.

They're really Best Friends Forever. Tsukishima ending up in Soul Society is a ruse so he can go free Aizen.

Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar

But why would Aizen ever want to get out of his comfy chair?

So he can put it in the same room as his ridiculously giant couch, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    So he can put it in the same room as his ridiculously giant couch, obviously.
    Everything must be exactly as how Sousuke Aizen envisioned it.

And he envisioned it...a little to the left.

Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar

I have a feeling that Bach tossed the couch out already.