Page 168 of 399 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178218268 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 5974
    the demon king rules master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miburohunter929 View Post
    Yeah, I'm holding out hope that something worth remembering comes from them.

I don't know, maybe whatsherface starts some shit.
    luffy just told her to "eat a dick". that can always start shit in OP.
    COCAINE IS MY GOD AND I AM THE LIVING INSTRUMENT OF ITS WILL!!
    snowflame, new guardians #2
    wanna make some quick cash?

Transformers Animated fan

I think the author needs to sit down and plan out where the story is going to go.

It looks to me that the author doesn't know what direction the stories are supposed to go to.

The fullbring arc was more or less a waste, imo. I think he needs to plan this out.
    Sometimes you lose things which you don't expect losing. It doesn't make the hurt any less.

CBR Dark Tourny Master Robotech Master's Avatar
    On an Abh Battleship, somewhere in the Aptic System

The only thing we can really take away from this chapter is Ichigo saying "mere Shinigami representative," and Yamamoto taking note that this was a deliberate choice of words directed at them.

I'm surprised at the amount of debate online that Riruka committed suicide. How trollish would that be? To me, why would she use Bringer Light when she could just fall off? Looked to me like she leapt to parts unknown.
    "It's your parting gift. In that it will part you; part of you over here, part of you over there, part of you way over there, staining the wall!" Lord Shen

Kensei lives!

...And Shinji apparently liked the haircut Tousen gave him so much that he kept it. oO

Anyway, I liked Ichigo just waltzing into Soul Society, going all: "Yo, wazzup?"

The annoying part is, I was half sure he went there to demands some damn answers, like what the hell they did to piss Ginjo off so much. But apparently Ichigo doesn't care about minor details like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburohunter929 View Post
    Atleast we know some people got promoted.. but are there new divisions, or did someone get bumped, or what?
    Most likely, Shinji, Kensei and Rose just got their old jobs back, replacing Aizen, Tousen and Gin respectively.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    I'm surprised at the amount of debate online that Riruka committed suicide. How trollish would that be? To me, why would she use Bringer Light when she could just fall off? Looked to me like she leapt to parts unknown.
    Rubbish. She obviously just flash stepped away.

Though, there was a certain finality to her departure. I do hope we'll get to see her again.
    "This doesn't look easy. But I bet it is!"
    -Homer Simpson

"Optimism through stalwart skepticism is a defect not everyone is lucky enough to be cursed with."
    -Homestuck

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post

Most likely, Shinji, Kensei and Rose just got their old jobs back, replacing Aizen, Tousen and Gin respectively.
    .....Oh.

Right.

Duh.
    Last edited by Miburohunter929; 01-11-2012 at 08:55 AM.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

WOW

I was not expecting to see the Varizards back in the Gotei 13

And I love it.

Also Soi Fong's line made me laugh.
    "Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die." -Mel Brooks
    OIF 08-09
    OEF 10-11
    Do it yourself tech support link

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    WOW

I was not expecting to see the Varizards back in the Gotei 13
    As I see it, it would have been stupid of them to not pardon the Charizards and give them their positions back, between them having three divisions without any captains and Shinji's gang being easily the most powerful bunch of mofos around at this point.

I somehow imagine Shinji making them beg a little before accepting.
    -Homer Simpson

"Optimism through stalwart skepticism is a defect not everyone is lucky enough to be cursed with."
    -Homestuck

Kensei lives!
    Indeed. Dude just up and vanished after declaring that a fight with WW was about to begin. It would be stupid for him to die off screen.
    Anyway, I liked Ichigo just waltzing into Soul Society, going all: "Yo, wazzup?"
    That *was* pretty funny. He just walks in, says "hey." Renji's like "Hey Ichigo, how'ya doing...HEY WAITA MINUTE."
    The annoying part is, I was half sure he went there to demands some damn answers, like what the hell they did to piss Ginjo off so much. But apparently Ichigo doesn't care about minor details like that.
    I was kinda hoping that too, but like I said earlier, I think his deliberate phrasing of "Mere Shinigami Representative" is telling, and Yamamoto picked up on it. Ichigo is saying he's ok with SS and he's keeping the badge, but he's also kind of throwing it in their face that they never let Ginjou really be one of them, and that's why he refuses to let them keep the body.

One has to wonder where the other Vizards fit in, since there weren't that many other open spots, especially if Rukia got promoted.

Rubbish. She obviously just flash stepped away.
    I know! But...internet. Hell, one of the responses to the "but you can see the bringer flash step" was "Well, maybe she flash stepped into the ground." *facepalm.*

Though, there was a certain finality to her departure. I do hope we'll get to see her again.
    I hope that everyone who kinda got put on a bus comes back eventually. It does depress me that even if she does come back though, it will probably be SO long from now. My dreams of her rooming with Orihime are shattered.
    "It's your parting gift. In that it will part you; part of you over here, part of you over there, part of you way over there, staining the wall!" Lord Shen

As I see it, it would have been stupid of them to not pardon the Charizards and give them their positions back, between them having three divisions without any captains and Shinji's gang being easily the most powerful bunch of mofos around at this point.

This is even more awesome.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

I actually rather liked this chapter despite little happening.

Ichigo just waltzing into Soul Society was funny and kind of cool.

So Shinji, Rose and Kensei are the three new captains. Wonder how Love feels about not getting a spot at that.

Hopefully we'll see Riruka again before this is all over. Clearly she's going to do some serious jello-wrestling training from hell.

I can see Yamamoto going into "Old Man Genocide" mode, or at least threatning to do so at that moment.

Its not the offer that's surprising, its the acceptance, as they didn't seem to chummy with them before the time skip, now I want to know what conditions Hirako got to make him accept it.
    "Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die." -Mel Brooks
    OIF 08-09
    OEF 10-11
    Do it yourself tech support link

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    One has to wonder where the other Vizards fit in, since there weren't that many other open spots, especially if Rukia got promoted.
    I figure would be unfair to demote the current captains, since they did earn their positions and everything.

On the other hand, Soul Society is apparently an organization you are in for life - once you're in you don't get to withdraw and you can't be dismissed or retire. The only way out, apparently, is either the Maggots Nest or Zero Division.

Going by how Urahara explained it in TBTP, I'm guessing the rest of the Vizards either get appointed some kind of special work, or are formally considered to enjoy Leaves of Absense until they're needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    So Shinji, Rose and Kensei are the three new captains. Wonder how Love feels about not getting a spot at that.
    Love: Kickass. Indefinite vacation!
    -Homer Simpson

-Homestuck

I wonder if they are still allowed to use their vizard powers while acting in their capacity as captains.

Also I wonder who the next antagonists will be. We need people powerful enough to cause the remaining captains and characters to use their Ban Kai abilities. How many arms did Soi Fong have?
    "A fast low flying Power Girl could take out a platoon of soldiers without even throwing a punch."
    -someone on the DC forums

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnorok64 View Post
    I wonder if they are still allowed to use their vizard powers while acting in their capacity as captains.

Also I wonder who the next antagonists will be. We need people powerful enough to cause the remaining captains and characters to use their Ban Kai abilities. How many arms did Soi Fong have?
    We got no clear view as to whether Soi Fong is still missing an arm. Given that Yamamoto kept his arm injury, I imagine Soi Fong is still down an arm unless she specifically sought out Orihime.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Welp, new chapter came out.

Let's see what events happened this week:

Ah...

Well, we did get some closer to this story line, and thats a good thing...right?

And I did think that girl did commit suicide when I first got to the end of that chapter. I wish she did, as it would have been on hell of swerve for this manga. And a very dark, and somewhat bittersweet ending as well.
    Have beer, will drink!