Page 380 of 399 FirstFirst ... 280330370376377378379380381382383384390 ... LastLast
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 5974
    Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    So we see 7 Vollstaendig apparently go off at the end of the chapter.

Assuming every Bankai stealer went ahead and did it once they could, that's Bambi, As Nodt, Cang Du, and BG9, for 4. I wonder who the other 3 are. Or are we supposed to believe that they're all going to be doing it by next chapter?
    I'd assume that some of the more battle fanatic memebers, like Bazz-B and Mask De Masculine, went ahead and joined in the Vollständig release just it allows them to fight more.

I can't really see guys like Haschwalth, Askin and commisioneer Gordon needing to activate theirs until they really need it and storywise I think Kubo's more likely to show Bambietta's four gal-pals' powers before they go into vollständig.

Also, did they really teleport one of those pills to Byakuya up in the skies?

It's interesting seeing how crazy effective Shinji's shikai is when attempted on someone besides Aizen. Bambietta having so much difficultly adjusting to it showcases just how skilled Aizen must have been.

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Spirit View Post
    It's interesting seeing how crazy effective Shinji's shikai is when attempted on someone besides Aizen. Bambietta having so much difficultly adjusting to it showcases just how skilled Aizen must have been.
    or she's just trolling Shinji and will mop the floor with both of them until somebody shows up to intervene... and it doesn't help that Shinji explained it!

I was thinking "nice one, Shinji, you didn't scream out your attack and bum-rush her, you pretty much smacked her on the side of the head and sneered. then you had to fall into a genre convention be explaining it. why, man, why?"

we could have at least seen Komamaru have a thought bubble explaining Shinji's shikai while he tries smashing Bambietta like a grape in her moment of weakness. then you could have a jump-cut to Bach and Ishida while they explain stuff. if you're gonna be a manipulative troll you might as well go all the way every now and then.

if Shinji's shikai is still screwing with Bambietta's ability for the next couple of issues I'll be more impressed. but since Bambietta already said that bankai weakens her-- my guess is that this is being done to set-up why she doesn't steal their bankai again. besides, Shinji and Komamaru kinda need to show off their bankai before the fight is over... because that's what the genre requires.

Quote Originally Posted by Totoro Man View Post
    or she's just trolling Shinji and will mop the floor with both of them until somebody shows up to intervene... and it doesn't help that Shinji explained it!
    See, that's the beauty of it.

His Shikai now twists his words as well.

Instead of not explaining his ability, he trained it to the point where he explains it and his opponents won't understand.

It's Brilliant!

Mixed feelings about this chapter.

On one hand I'm disappointed that Momo is nowhere in sight as I really want to see her interact with her new captain (and I mean something more than just one panel of him going "idiot"), but on the upside this could mean Momo will save Shiro-chan or, depending on how things go, Shinji himself. I mean she wouldn't need to beat a Stern Ritter (although that would be awesome), just distract them, then get Shiro/Shinji out of the immediate line of fire and heal them.

Seriously, I want some vice-captain action. Even if it's just fighting cannon fodder soldiers.

Anyway, a bit disappointed we didn't see the other Stern Ritter girls but again, on the upside, Bambietta does at least mention them so hopefully they'll appear soon. Also I like that she calls them by nicknames. That could indicate that she does actually care about them.
    Check out my Hareluya II Boy and Kyo Kara Ore Wa! fanfics (and more) at http://www.fanfiction.net/u/362730/chilled-monkey

New chapter is out.

It's a rather short read but by now I'm used to it so it's ok.

I liked the interaction between Ichigo and the Zero squad. They were funny in how they tried to get him all annoyed but he just shrugged it off. And it seems like they won't be taking part of this fight. I guess that they're really dedicated to guarding the royal castle.

Bambietta's crew is apparently just chillaxing on a rooftop. ...not what I would expect from four Stern Ritters in the middle of a war zone. And Candice apparently released her vollständig because she got excited or something. It's weird.

EDIT: ...wait a minute! Komamura has put on an armor that hides his true identity, or would if it wasn't blatantly obvious that it was him anyway. He is obviously trying to once again invoke the terrifying powers of Dark Lord Wolfington!
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; 10-29-2013 at 04:19 AM.

the demon king rules master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    New chapter is out.

I liked the interaction between Ichigo and the Zero squad. They were funny in how they tried to get him all annoyed but he just shrugged it off. And it seems like they won't be taking part of this fight. I guess that they're really dedicated to guarding the royal castle.

Bambietta's crew is apparently just chillaxing on a rooftop. ...not what I would expect from four Stern Ritters in the middle of a war zone. And Candice apparently released her vollständig because she got excited or something. It's weird.

EDIT: ...wait a minute! Komamura has put on an armor that hides his true identity, or would if it wasn't blatantly obvious that it was him anyway. He is obviously trying to once again invoke the terrifying powers of Dark Lord Wolfington!
    shhhhhhh! it is forbidden to speak his name.
    COCAINE IS MY GOD AND I AM THE LIVING INSTRUMENT OF ITS WILL!!
    snowflame, new guardians #2
    wanna make some quick cash?

New chapter is out.

I liked the interaction between Ichigo and the Zero squad. They were funny in how they tried to get him all annoyed but he just shrugged it off. And it seems like they won't be taking part of this fight.
    Well I'm not complaining.

It's great to see them show up again, even if it's barely more than a cameo. Interesting, could it be that they don't want to fight?

Crazy theory: what if at some point Uryu takes to the field, sees some other Stern Ritter get mad at the girls for just sitting around and goes to attack them but Uryu blocks it? It would set up Uryu becoming the new leader and having the support of at least some Stern Ritter who've realised "this guy actually cares for us as people, not as disposable tools like his Majesty does."

As I said, crazy, but you never know.
    Check out my Hareluya II Boy and Kyo Kara Ore Wa! fanfics (and more) at http://www.fanfiction.net/u/362730/chilled-monkey

Quote Originally Posted by chilled monkey View Post
    It's great to see them show up again, even if it's barely more than a cameo. Interesting, could it be that they don't want to fight?
    Maybe. Or maybe they're just being lazy basterds. If they were unwilling to fight I think that they'd be doing more sad philosophising and less cheerfull and nonchalant bantering.
    Crazy theory: what if at some point Uryu takes to the field, sees some other Stern Ritter get mad at the girls for just sitting around and goes to attack them but Uryu blocks it? It would set up Uryu becoming the new leader and having the support of at least some Stern Ritter who've realised "this guy actually cares for us as people, not as disposable tools like his Majesty does."

As I said, crazy, but you never know.
    Depends on Uryu's motivation and Yhwach's intent for him. Personally I think that Yhwach is keeping Uryu close for now until Ichigo appears. At that point he'll send Uryu out as his baptism of fire or something like that. Besides I don't think that any Stern Ritter would actually attack the girls for lazying around, probably just admonish them and yell at them to get their asses into the game.

Also, as has been brought up before, Yhwach has yet to actually unjustly kill any of his Stern Ritters and besides Haschwalth they all seem just as unbothered as Yhwach when it comes to killing mooks for no good reason.

Urgh... it's like Goku on Snake Way all over again.

It's worse.

The snake way had been set up as this really long thing which was at least 1 million km long.

It took Goku six months to cross it the first time so there was a precedent.

Here every other time they have gone there it has never been shown as taking a long time.

It's even worse because we now know the Gates that came down during the SS arc are up there all the time and they come back down instantly.

Maybe. Or maybe they're just being lazy basterds. If they were unwilling to fight I think that they'd be doing more sad philosophising and less cheerfull and nonchalant bantering.

Depends on Uryu's motivation and Yhwach's intent for him. Personally I think that Yhwach is keeping Uryu close for now until Ichigo appears. At that point he'll send Uryu out as his baptism of fire or something like that. Besides I don't think that any Stern Ritter would actually attack the girls for lazying around, probably just admonish them and yell at them to get their asses into the game.

Also, as has been brought up before, Yhwach has yet to actually unjustly kill any of his Stern Ritters and besides Haschwalth they all seem just as unbothered as Yhwach when it comes to killing mooks for no good reason.
    True on all counts.

Ah well, a little wishful thinking never hurts.

Anyway, Shinji just got blasted so fingers crossed that his vice-captain will drag him clear while Komamura fights Bambietta (I can hope).
    Last edited by chilled monkey; 10-30-2013 at 12:55 PM.

I'm still waiting for Aizen to show up and mess with everyone. It's going to happen eventually.

True on all counts.

Ah well, a little wishful thinking never hurts.

Anyway, Shinji just got blasted so fingers crossed that his vice-captain will drag him clear while Komamura fights Bambietta (I can hope).
    True on the wishful thinking and that it seems like the stage is set for a Komamura/Bambietta throwdown.

If that's the case then I hope that they have a brutal and even throwdown with Bambietta's destructive powers matching Komamura's new training and regained bankai.

RITA's punching bag nervmeister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher284 View Post
    I'm still waiting for Aizen to show up and mess with everyone. It's going to happen eventually.
    He's probably already out (after Yhwach's first assault on Soul Society) and disguised as one of the known characters.
    Declared a king among men by Black atom: 5/11/07
    Given a cool award, an awesome award, and the keys to the internet: 11/8/06
    Won thread:5/15/07
    Won a cool award: 6/28/07
    Won post of the year: 7/6/07

Quote Originally Posted by DABishop View Post
    In addition to having the worst life ever, having everyone he meets get brutally raped and/or killed, and being constantly hunted by demons, Guts also has the world's ugliest baby.

Congrats Guts, your life sucks.