Page 321 of 399 FirstFirst ... 221271311317318319320321322323324325331371 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 5974
    Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

...did Nimaiya just imply that there are shinigami who see their zanpakuto as "lover" or "girlfriend". So much fan stuff is going to be created because of that.

Unohana is looking pretty freaking creep this chapter. I really hope that neither of them dies. ...and this whole thing is just fueling the Kenpachi/Unohana shipping.

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    is it wrong that i think unohana is even more sexy now than ever?

seriously, are they gonna fight or fuck? or both?
    They're gonna fight but they'll probably get orgasms from it.

the demon king rules master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    They're gonna fight but they'll probably get orgasms from it.
    who's to say they havent already?
    COCAINE IS MY GOD AND I AM THE LIVING INSTRUMENT OF ITS WILL!!
    snowflame, new guardians #2
    wanna make some quick cash?

You know, this is probably the only time I hope an actual in universe fight ends in sex. I don't want Unohanato die.
    "A fast low flying Power Girl could take out a platoon of soldiers without even throwing a punch."
    -someone on the DC forums

RITA's punching bag nervmeister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnorok64 View Post
    You know, this is probably the only time I hope an actual in universe fight ends in sex. I don't want Unohanato die.
    Being the practical man he is, I'm sure Kyoraku wouldn't have let them have a no-holds-barred blade session if he suspected one or both of them might die from the encounter. Soul Society needs every captain it can get right now, what with the Vanderreich still at large and Old Man Genocide out of the picture.
    Declared a king among men by Black atom: 5/11/07
    Given a cool award, an awesome award, and the keys to the internet: 11/8/06
    Won thread:5/15/07
    Won a cool award: 6/28/07
    Won post of the year: 7/6/07

Quote Originally Posted by DABishop View Post
    In addition to having the worst life ever, having everyone he meets get brutally raped and/or killed, and being constantly hunted by demons, Guts also has the world's ugliest baby.

Congrats Guts, your life sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by nervmeister View Post
    Being the practical man he is, I'm sure Kyoraku wouldn't have let them have a no-holds-barred blade session if he suspected one or both of them might die from the encounter. Soul Society needs every captain it can get right now, what with the Vanderreich still at large and Old Man Genocide out of the picture.
    I don't know, I mean, unless my two translations were iffy, he sat along in his office saying that was exactly what would happen.

I don't really think he's so dedicated, that he'd bullshit himself, unless he thought he was being spied upon or something.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

Cruel and Unusual Sound Silence's Avatar

Revealing Unohana hidden monstrous power as being the original Kenpachi Yachiru, only to have her die after helping Zaraki to level up?

Classic Kubo.

Oh yeah, I love it when Bleach starts talking sword philosophy. Interesting to learn how zanpakutou are traditionally formed - Ichigo really skipped ahead a lot by starting out with one.

And holy hell, Unohana is terrifying. o_O
    "This doesn't look easy. But I bet it is!"
    -Homer Simpson

"Optimism through stalwart skepticism is a defect not everyone is lucky enough to be cursed with."
    -Homestuck

Have Robot, Will Smash Iron_twister's Avatar

And Unohana finally reveals the side nearly everyone in Soul Society didn't want to provoke...And god damn does it show.
    "This is the energy that caused the extinction of your race! Now die again!"-Musashi Tomoe

It's better to burn out, than to fade away!-The Kurgan

Please.........I go through everyone's trash.-The Question

"I said, I'm singing a song. And when someone's singing a song, YOU DON'T SHOOT THEM!"-Kenji Endo

Cruel and Unusual Sound Silence's Avatar

I know I should use a term like "rape face" because it's not a cool subject to joke about...

But God-damn.

Who knew she was the baddest woman in town? I got that folks were scared of her but up until now we have never seen her fight. The soul society is going to need both her and Kenpahci when the Quinces attack again.

o

Quote Originally Posted by Omegastorm View Post
    Who knew she was the baddest woman in town? I got that folks were scared of her but up until now we have never seen her fight. The soul society is going to need both her and Kenpahci when the Quinces attack again.

o
    Everyone pissing themselves when she got slightly annoyed does make total sense now.

I mean, she's somehow classified as the worst villian in SS, according to our new Captain-Commander (Even more than Aizen and like, Mayuri?) so no wonder they get nervous when she gets upset.

I mean, telling her you have the last turkey club would seem like it's nothing special...

But man, will you feel stupid if /that's/ the thing that makes her snap, and now you're getting "DIE'D STANDING" like poor Yama-Jii.

Coincidentally, I'm going to assume she went to whip his ass (IIRC, he was the head of his own sword school, and she had a thing for killing those kinds) and he kendo'd the fuck out of her.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

Now we know why Squad 11 is so nervous around her and so loyal to Kenpachi. They remember damn well what she does to members of Thug Squad who piss her off.
    Fox Mr. Sinister (holding Rogue's chin): "So beautiful, yet so strong."

Fox Wolverine: "Well, I always did think I was kinda cute. Nice of you to mention it."

Official Board Ostrichizer

About that, I lied. The Transient Guest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Transient Guest View Post
    This also makes me think about the whole Hollow Ichigo speech about who the king is, the king or the horse. And how it all depended on who was on top.
    Heh, I liked that old boy referenced that, even if not in the way I was thinking.
    Siriel:
    Transient just likes to do that.

Why he keeps picking up ridiculous arguments and then try to defend them, I will never know.

RITA's punching bag nervmeister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miburohunter929 View Post
    I don't know, I mean, unless my two translations were iffy, he sat along in his office saying that was exactly what would happen.

I don't really think he's so dedicated, that he'd bullshit himself, unless he thought he was being spied upon or something.
    Well, if so, then he's an idiot. The Vanderreich are still breathing down SS's neck, and he's willing to risk yet another extremely powerful captain dying (one of whom just happens to be the HEAD MEDIC who can heal others) just so one can get stronger? Is the payoff really worth the loss?
    Declared a king among men by Black atom: 5/11/07
    Given a cool award, an awesome award, and the keys to the internet: 11/8/06
    Won thread:5/15/07
    Won a cool award: 6/28/07
    Won post of the year: 7/6/07

Quote Originally Posted by DABishop View Post
    In addition to having the worst life ever, having everyone he meets get brutally raped and/or killed, and being constantly hunted by demons, Guts also has the world's ugliest baby.

Congrats Guts, your life sucks.