Page 320 of 399 FirstFirst ... 220270310316317318319320321322323324330370 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 5979

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Theory: The Assistant Zanpakutou Girl is Nimiya's actual, personal zanpakutou. That would make her the original first zanpakutou, since he invented them.
    Agreed. I'm looking forwards to seeing more of their interations. It seems like a Stark and Lilynette-esque dynamic.

BTW, her name's Mera.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Theory: The Assistant Zanpakutou Girl is Nimiya's actual, personal zanpakutou. That would make her the original first zanpakutou, since he invented them.
    Counter-theory. She's the actual Nimiya and the doofy one is HER zanpakutou.
    Fox Mr. Sinister (holding Rogue's chin): "So beautiful, yet so strong."

Fox Wolverine: "Well, I always did think I was kinda cute. Nice of you to mention it."

Official Board Ostrichizer

About that, I lied. The Transient Guest's Avatar

Considering how he's been the one doing all the face time so far I wonder about that one. And then the fact that she also deferred to him as master if I recall. Course.....

This also makes me think about the whole Hollow Ichigo speech about who the king is, the king or the horse. And how it all depended on who was on top. Maybe she recreated the first zanpacman and eventually he became the face. Or maybe it's like someone said earlier, a Starkk Lilly deal where they don't even remember who came first, just the name of the person that did.
    Siriel:
    Transient just likes to do that.

Why he keeps picking up ridiculous arguments and then try to defend them, I will never know.

Omnidisciplinary Nerd

had an idea for a fanfic premise. Basically, what if different captains were Hollowfied? only Shinji was specifically targeted

RITA's punching bag nervmeister's Avatar

I was thinking, if the surviving Espada do join Ichigo, think they're going to gain a more powerful secondary ressureccion like Ulqy did?
    Declared a king among men by Black atom: 5/11/07
    Given a cool award, an awesome award, and the keys to the internet: 11/8/06
    Won thread:5/15/07
    Won a cool award: 6/28/07
    Won post of the year: 7/6/07

Quote Originally Posted by DABishop View Post
    In addition to having the worst life ever, having everyone he meets get brutally raped and/or killed, and being constantly hunted by demons, Guts also has the world's ugliest baby.

Congrats Guts, your life sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by nervmeister View Post
    I was thinking, if the surviving Espada do join Ichigo, think they're going to gain a more powerful secondary ressureccion like Ulqy did?
    The surviving espada are pretty much just Harribel and (probably/almost certainly) Grimmjow. Harribel is likely already powerful enough, but I do see Grimmjow having grown in power - especially since his backstory was all about him trying to become a Vasto Lorde.

The secunda etapa does seem like something Kubo might have introduced as a way of giving the arrancar another level to advance to if needed.
    "This doesn't look easy. But I bet it is!"
    -Homer Simpson

"Optimism through stalwart skepticism is a defect not everyone is lucky enough to be cursed with."
    -Homestuck

NoYouMayNotTouchMyFro bluedmighty's Avatar

When does it come out? Its been a while but isnt Tuesday still bleach manga day?
    Sometimes you gotta come out from behind that piano and..................

Transformers Animated fan

Quote Originally Posted by bluedmighty View Post
    When does it come out? Its been a while but isnt Tuesday still bleach manga day?
    People may have to wait for the 3rd week of January, before any new chapters arrive. That goes for Naruto and One Piece as well.
    Sometimes you lose things which you don't expect losing. It doesn't make the hurt any less.

Cruel and Unusual Sound Silence's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluedmighty View Post
    Jump's winter breaks over new year's always go a couple of weeks.

And again, plan ahead for the first couple weeks of May for Golden Week too.

Quote Originally Posted by nervmeister View Post
    They are being trained by the girl with the wooden arm who helped Ichigo get into Soul Society. She said she was training some new talent pretty sure it's going to be them, i mean who else could it be.

Kubo better not squander either of these characters over a powerup!
    "A fast low flying Power Girl could take out a platoon of soldiers without even throwing a punch."
    -someone on the DC forums

Kenpachi is going to win.. has to win, still all those doujins have to reconnected now as a certain someone's flesh isn't so perfect, what nasty scar, what a even nastier looking face.
    Rogue and Bishop's daughter would be called Discharge, and she'd touch people and drain all or some of their bioelectrical energy out of them causing them to either die or fall unconscious. She could then use this energy to extend her own life, heal herself, enhance her physical abilities (speed, strength, stamina,) or discharge it as various energy beams.

**deleted post**
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4d5d6268965dc3ba88c0fc78060bc9c6.jpg  
    Last edited by nervmeister; 01-16-2013 at 08:26 AM. Reason: trying to delete image with links to scanlation sites on it

In addition to having the worst life ever, having everyone he meets get brutally raped and/or killed, and being constantly hunted by demons, Guts also has the world's ugliest baby.

the demon king rules master of read's Avatar

is it wrong that i think unohana is even more sexy now than ever?

seriously, are they gonna fight or fuck? or both?
    COCAINE IS MY GOD AND I AM THE LIVING INSTRUMENT OF ITS WILL!!
    snowflame, new guardians #2
    wanna make some quick cash?

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    is it wrong that i think unohana is even more sexy now than ever?
    Well, if having your blood frozen with a gaze from depths of hell turns you on, then who am I to judge?