Page 319 of 399 FirstFirst ... 219269309315316317318319320321322323329369 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 5974
  1. #4771
    Veteran Member arp2008's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,729

    Default

    How's Bleach been since the arc with those characters that use items as weapons? Last I remember there was a chapter that said the manga is ending? Is everything indeed coming to close?

  2. #4772
    Cruel and Unusual Sound Silence's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arp2008 View Post
    How's Bleach been since the arc with those characters that use items as weapons? Last I remember there was a chapter that said the manga is ending? Is everything indeed coming to close?
    This is the final arc, but keep in mind that with Bleach pacing that could still take years.

  3. #4773
    Veteran Member arp2008's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sound Silence View Post
    This is the final arc, but keep in mind that with Bleach pacing that could still take years.
    What been happening since the arc with the guy who uses his cross as a sword?
    Last edited by arp2008; 12-25-2012 at 07:49 PM.

  4. #4774
    Cruel and Unusual Sound Silence's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    No, Tsukishima worked for Aizen all along. It will end with Aizen flanked by Tsukishima on one side and totes-still-alive-Gin on the other, and it will be awesome.
    See, if I had a character like Tsukishima, I would have him be present from the beginning of the story, and then reveal in a post-series interview that he actually stabbed the characters at the end of the series and him being there was actually indicating that his powers affected the reader, making them believe he had been at the beginning of the series the whole time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    Everything must be exactly as how Sousuke Aizen envisioned it.

    And he envisioned it...a little to the left.
    Oh hell yes. I was *just* watching that the other day.

    Quote Originally Posted by arp2008 View Post
    What been happening since the arc with the guy who used his cross as a sword?
    Quincies invaded Soul Society. Were winning but had to leave. Squad Zero has appeared and now Ichigo is training with them.

  5. #4775
    Veteran Member arp2008's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,729

    Default

    Nevermind.
    Last edited by arp2008; 12-25-2012 at 08:33 PM.

  6. #4776
    Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Stockholm in Sweden
    Posts
    15,755

    Default

    New chapter out:

    Nimaiya is obviously the best Zero division member, at least he's my favourite.

    Ichigo and Renji are probably regretting not staying a bit longer at Nimaiya's fake house.

  7. #4777
    Demonic Seraph Jacksane19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    Posts
    359

    Default

    I was pretty impressed. This chapter seemed fairly long, and it had a good mix of comedy and suspense.
    When you are suffering, know that I have betrayed you.

  8. #4778
    The Could-Have-Been King Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Land of Lagom.
    Posts
    32,031

    Default

    I like where this is going, but I found it to be a very uneventful chapter. Mostly just establishes Nimiya's zany personality, which is probably a facade anyway.

    Also, it annoys me that we never got a good look of that assistant (zanpakutou?) girl of his.
    "This doesn't look easy. But I bet it is!"
    -Homer Simpson

    "Optimism through stalwart skepticism is a defect not everyone is lucky enough to be cursed with."
    -Homestuck

  9. #4779
    Cruel and Unusual Sound Silence's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,627

    Default

    Him taking pictures with his spirit phone was a nice touch.

  10. #4780
    CBR Dark Tourny Master Robotech Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    On an Abh Battleship, somewhere in the Aptic System
    Posts
    5,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    I like where this is going, but I found it to be a very uneventful chapter. Mostly just establishes Nimiya's zany personality, which is probably a facade anyway.

    Also, it annoys me that we never got a good look of that assistant (zanpakutou?) girl of his.
    I know right? Where the hell was the full body shot? From what we saw, she sorta looks like Riruka, Zanpakutou assistant girl version.
    "It's your parting gift. In that it will part you; part of you over here, part of you over there, part of you way over there, staining the wall!" Lord Shen

  11. #4781
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Also, it annoys me that we never got a good look of that assistant (zanpakutou?) girl of his.
    Me too. Hopefully we'll see her properly in the next few chapters.

  12. #4782
    the demon king rules master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    38,342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sound Silence View Post
    See, if I had a character like Tsukishima, I would have him be present from the beginning of the story, and then reveal in a post-series interview that he actually stabbed the characters at the end of the series and him being there was actually indicating that his powers affected the reader, making them believe he had been at the beginning of the series the whole time.



    Oh hell yes. I was *just* watching that the other day.



    Quincies invaded Soul Society. Were winning but had to leave. Squad Zero has appeared and now Ichigo is training with them.
    and dont forget about seeing rukia's glorious bare ass.
    COCAINE IS MY GOD AND I AM THE LIVING INSTRUMENT OF ITS WILL!!
    snowflame, new guardians #2
    wanna make some quick cash?

  13. #4783
    Have Robot, Will Smash Iron_twister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    I dare you to guess where i live...
    Posts
    4,981

    Default

    You know...I kind of feel like there's gonna be a slight build-up to a Ichigo vs. Renji fight after the training's over.

    I mean Zabimaru (the manga version, not the filler one) did wanted a rematch against Zangetsu only to be denied of it by Renji I believe (who shifted his rivalry from Ichigo to Byakuya at that time) and isn't his bankai form not really the same ever since he got trashed by Byakuya? I guess once Zabimaru goes back to it's original levels of power, Renji will finally get back his badass points during fights.

    And really, seeing a Renji who trained his body just in case of facing Aizen now with his Bankai's regained power levels with added experience unlike his first use would be interesting to see against Ichigo.
    "This is the energy that caused the extinction of your race! Now die again!"-Musashi Tomoe

    It's better to burn out, than to fade away!-The Kurgan

    Please.........I go through everyone's trash.-The Question

    "I said, I'm singing a song. And when someone's singing a song, YOU DON'T SHOOT THEM!"-Kenji Endo

  14. #4784
    The Could-Have-Been King Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Land of Lagom.
    Posts
    32,031

    Default

    Theory: The Assistant Zanpakutou Girl is Nimiya's actual, personal zanpakutou. That would make her the original first zanpakutou, since he invented them.
    "This doesn't look easy. But I bet it is!"
    -Homer Simpson

    "Optimism through stalwart skepticism is a defect not everyone is lucky enough to be cursed with."
    -Homestuck

  15. #4785
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Theory: The Assistant Zanpakutou Girl is Nimiya's actual, personal zanpakutou. That would make her the original first zanpakutou, since he invented them.
    Agreed. I'm looking forwards to seeing more of their interations. It seems like a Stark and Lilynette-esque dynamic.

    BTW, her name's Mera.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •