Page 317 of 399 FirstFirst ... 217267307313314315316317318319320321327367 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 5974

Quote Originally Posted by nervmeister View Post
    I guess the nobleness applies mostly to demeanor then.
    Eh, different cultural values. Byakuya's primary character trait is a strong sense of giri, a classic Japanese virtue which basically means "obligation" or "duty", often to the point of sacrificing ones own human feelings. (Ninjou.) It's a common conflict in Japanese drama. Basically, he is noble in the sense that he'll serve Soul Society no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    So Kirnji has that wild crazed look in his eye and is a master healer.

Unohana was the first Kenpachi, and eventually turned into a healer.

I'm calling now that ironically, Zaraki's zanpakuto's powers will be healing-based, and that's why its never spoken to him. It will not respond to carnage.
    Turns out all the best healers started out as blood-thirsty maniacs, because healing powers are fueled by irony.
    Last edited by Ghost; 12-16-2012 at 05:19 AM.
    "This doesn't look easy. But I bet it is!"
    -Homer Simpson

"Optimism through stalwart skepticism is a defect not everyone is lucky enough to be cursed with."
    -Homestuck

... So, Blood Knight Orihime will be the final boss?
    Fox Mr. Sinister (holding Rogue's chin): "So beautiful, yet so strong."

Fox Wolverine: "Well, I always did think I was kinda cute. Nice of you to mention it."

Official Board Ostrichizer

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    ... So, Blood Knight Orihime will be the final boss?
    Well, there was that thing with Ulquiorra hinting that Aizen and co had done something with Orihime.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Technically, he even gave Ichigo a fair warning by cutting his sword and then going back to his original position to wait for Ichigo to react. Then he walked up to Ichigo and stabbed him.

Besides, Byakuya never claimed to be noble in the "I will always give my opponent a fair chance" sense.
    Hell, flash-stepping behind people and stabbing them in the back is usually Byakuya's opening move.

Have Robot, Will Smash Iron_twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Hell, flash-stepping behind people and stabbing them in the back is usually Byakuya's opening move.
    Pretty much, go through that and block it, then he'll give a shit about you.
    "This is the energy that caused the extinction of your race! Now die again!"-Musashi Tomoe

It's better to burn out, than to fade away!-The Kurgan

Please.........I go through everyone's trash.-The Question

"I said, I'm singing a song. And when someone's singing a song, YOU DON'T SHOOT THEM!"-Kenji Endo

makes more sense that what Ichigo usually does.

Well, there was that thing with Ulquiorra hinting that Aizen and co had done something with Orihime.
    Aizen enabled Rukia to go to the human world. Uruhara hid the H-device inside of her. Aizen expected this to happen. since the H-device gave Orohime her super-powers that makes Aizen responsible for her current abilities. I think that's about as far as you could reasonable take the idea.

the alternative is that Kubo was baiting the fan-community into writing kinky fan-fics about Aizen and Orohime... and that doesn't make any sense.

everybody knows the only person Aizen thinks is worthy of Aizen is.... himself-- so I'd wager he's more likely to make a clone of himself and use it as a decoy/sex-toy than do anything with Orohime. "Aizen, you sexy devil, you...."

"oh, you really think that's Aizen down there in that sexy chair? no, that's my sex-toy clone. I've been pulling the strings for the entire manga in the dark and all-concealing shadows!"

CBR Dark Tourny Master Robotech Master's Avatar
    On an Abh Battleship, somewhere in the Aptic System

Quote Originally Posted by Totoro Man View Post
    Uruhara hid the H-device inside of her.
    That sounds incredibly nasty.

Anyway, the thing Ulquiorra hinted at didn't have anything to do with Aizen assaulting Orihime, it had to do with him implying that Orihime could no longer go back to being with the nakama because she was something now more akin to them, or something like that. I don't think we ever got a follow up to what was meant there.
    "It's your parting gift. In that it will part you; part of you over here, part of you over there, part of you way over there, staining the wall!" Lord Shen

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    That sounds incredibly nasty.
    What? Aizen simply took an interest in Orihime because Urahara equipped her with an H-device that altered her body and...

...well, okay, yeah. I see what you mean.
    -Homer Simpson

"Optimism through stalwart skepticism is a defect not everyone is lucky enough to be cursed with."
    -Homestuck

New chapter is out.

Apparently Hikifune doesn't even need a battle to turn into a hottie. Just cooking.

I do like the intereaction between Ichigo and Renji in this chapter. It's always fun stuff between them.

Also: "Being around Urahara Kiskue appears to have made you lose your faith in humanity."

And I think that Kubo just took a stabb at Toriko.
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; 12-18-2012 at 06:24 AM.

RITA's punching bag nervmeister's Avatar

So to be a member of zero division, you cant just be ridiculously strong. You have to make some kind of revolutionary contribution to Soul Society. Very interesting.
    Declared a king among men by Black atom: 5/11/07
    Given a cool award, an awesome award, and the keys to the internet: 11/8/06
    Won thread:5/15/07
    Won a cool award: 6/28/07
    Won post of the year: 7/6/07

Quote Originally Posted by DABishop View Post
    In addition to having the worst life ever, having everyone he meets get brutally raped and/or killed, and being constantly hunted by demons, Guts also has the world's ugliest baby.

Congrats Guts, your life sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    What? Aizen simply took an interest in Orihime because Urahara equipped her with an H-device that altered her body and...

...well, okay, yeah. I see what you mean.
    hmmm, hadn't thought about it like that... but, sure. it's nasty.

About that, I lied. The Transient Guest's Avatar

I can't wait to find out what the creepy spider woman did.

Probably invented stabbing hollows or something.
    Siriel:
    Transient just likes to do that.

Why he keeps picking up ridiculous arguments and then try to defend them, I will never know.

Quote Originally Posted by The Transient Guest View Post
    I can't wait to find out what the creepy spider woman did.

Probably invented stabbing hollows or something.
    I'm guessing she invented/discovered Kido. Although I was shocked by the mod soul belonging to Hikifune. I always thought Urahara had invented it. No clue what the last guy must have done. We never learned about the first guy did we? Did he discover the flash step or just invent those hot springs or...?
    When you are suffering, know that I have betrayed you.

New chapter is out.

Apparently Hikifune doesn't even need a battle to turn into a hottie. Just cooking.
    I was right. Again.

I do like the intereaction between Ichigo and Renji in this chapter. It's always fun stuff between them.

Also: "Being around Urahara Kiskue appears to have made you lose your faith in humanity."
    Hm, the one I read just said: "Kisuke Urahara made you quite suspicious."

Anyway, I'm curious about the revalation that the zanpakutou was invested, rather than being a natural phenomenon. Maybe we'll finally get some answers regarding how they form and how closely they are tied to the shinigami?
    -Homer Simpson

-Homestuck