Page 312 of 399 FirstFirst ... 212262302308309310311312313314315316322362 ... LastLast
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 5974

The King's Key hasn't been rendered irrelevant at all yet. We still don't know if part of what the pillar does is cross dimensions before landing. And even if it doesn't, it still doesn't mean that the Spirit King's housing itself isn't within that separate dimension which requires the key.

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Fuck it. I did not want fucking Tsukishima to appear anymore. Ginjo I'm ok with and Giriko I don't give a rats ass about. But Tsukishima can just go to fucking hell.

And stop it with the Grimmjow teasing already!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sound Silence View Post
    Kubo is such a cocktease. We've basically deduced it was Grimmjow, and it's now all but confirmed to be Grimmjow, but he couldn't like, just SHOW us that it was Grimmjow?
    Oda did something similar with Crocodile during the Impel Down arc. We found it to be weird then to.

Quote Originally Posted by Estrecca View Post
    I am offended by the fact that the Fullbringers ended in Soul Society.

Tsukishima is stated to have broken people's minds by over-exerting his memory rewrites, for the lulz.

Giriko killed his wife with his time powers to see if he could, then killed some more folks offscreen.

Both these rat bastards ought to have received a one-way trip to Hell, courtesy of the Stab-Your-Soul travel agency.
    You took the words right out of my mouth. Hopefully those scumbags will be killed again this time by Quincies as then their souls would be erased completely.

Trying to be optimistic, hopefully this could mean we'll see other characters brought back too, ones that we actually want to see. Unagiya, Tatsuki and the other classmates etc.

Also, one very good thing about this chapter is it's now confirmed that Orihime is okay. Glad of that.
    Last edited by chilled monkey; 11-28-2012 at 07:13 AM.

I don't get it..... the Royal Palace is just really high in the sky in Soul Society? Aizen needed the King's Key? Wow....

I'm not even complaining about the Fullbringers right now, while I didn't like that arc and the characters were annoying, I'm actually happy that they aren't being ignored.

Have Robot, Will Smash Iron_twister's Avatar

...Yeah, I'm kind of confused. O_O

Kind of funny we finally get to see the Shiba's again, which decided to pull the possible relations between them and Ichigo.

And really? Bring back the Fullbringers? I'm not even sure what the Hell I'm expecting from them since the whole Fullbring Arc felt like more of an excuse to get Ichigo's powers back while somewhat abandoning a rather interesting concept of powers.
    "This is the energy that caused the extinction of your race! Now die again!"-Musashi Tomoe

It's better to burn out, than to fade away!-The Kurgan

Please.........I go through everyone's trash.-The Question

"I said, I'm singing a song. And when someone's singing a song, YOU DON'T SHOOT THEM!"-Kenji Endo

RITA's punching bag nervmeister's Avatar

I wonder how badly Tsukishima's book will be nerfed from here on in just to make things even for the bad guys.
    Last edited by nervmeister; 11-28-2012 at 01:19 PM.
    Declared a king among men by Black atom: 5/11/07
    Given a cool award, an awesome award, and the keys to the internet: 11/8/06
    Won thread:5/15/07
    Won a cool award: 6/28/07
    Won post of the year: 7/6/07

Quote Originally Posted by DABishop View Post
    In addition to having the worst life ever, having everyone he meets get brutally raped and/or killed, and being constantly hunted by demons, Guts also has the world's ugliest baby.

Congrats Guts, your life sucks.

This seems to be a "hey there are other people in this manga" day for Bleach and Naruto.
    "Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die." -Mel Brooks
    OIF 08-09
    OEF 10-11
    Do it yourself tech support link

Cruel and Unusual Sound Silence's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Fuck it. I did not want fucking Tsukishima to appear anymore. Ginjo I'm ok with and Giriko I don't give a rats ass about. But Tsukishima can just go to fucking hell.

And stop it with the Grimmjow teasing already!

Oda did something similar with Crocodile during the Impel Down arc. We found it to be weird then to.
    Yeah. It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't another example of Kubo's tendency to just plain drag things out.

Curses. We are now so close to the Tsukishima's Book of the End + Aizen's Complete Hypnosis team up.

Just a bit more, Kubo! The ultimate trolling combo is almost complete!
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

So Ichigo is going to go through a complicated proceedure to reforge his zanpakuto. Everybody get ready for it working differently for than it has for anybody else that it's been tried on.

I'm hoping that it unlocks all his previous powers so that we can see hollow Ichigo again.

the demon king rules master of read's Avatar

i always kinda suspected that ichigo was related to the shibas in some way.
    COCAINE IS MY GOD AND I AM THE LIVING INSTRUMENT OF ITS WILL!!
    snowflame, new guardians #2
    wanna make some quick cash?

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Yeah, that's Grimmjow. Also I think we got a huge hint to Isshin's identity. Kuukaku tells Ganju that they have to let Ichigo go up to the Royal Realm, even if it means "Uncle" will be sad.
    Well, that explains Ichigo and Kaien's resemblance then.

Oh hell yes. Hell. Yes.

Tsukihima is back, baby! oO

Quote Originally Posted by Estrecca View Post
    Tsukishima is stated to have broken people's minds by over-exerting his memory rewrites, for the lulz.
    Tsukishima cut himself and changed his past so he never did that stuff.

BEAT THE SYSTEM!

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i always kinda suspected that ichigo was related to the shibas in some way.
    Between Ichigo and Kaien being near identical, and Ganju having moments were he really looks like Isshin, I've been thinking this for a long time.

Ten to one Isshin is the "uncle" Shukaku mentioned.
    Last edited by Ghost; 11-28-2012 at 06:32 PM.
    "This doesn't look easy. But I bet it is!"
    -Homer Simpson

"Optimism through stalwart skepticism is a defect not everyone is lucky enough to be cursed with."
    -Homestuck

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Oh hell yes. Hell. Yes.

Tsukihima is back, baby! oO
    I knew I couldn't be the only one that was glad to see him again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Tsukishima cut himself and changed his past so he never did that stuff.

BEAT THE SYSTEM!
    If that ended up being the canonical explanation, I would laugh so hard.

...One question though; the hell is she supposed to have saved him from? Even taking into account that Ginjo seemingly sucks, Tsukishima was fully capable of outspeeding and kicking the crap out of Byakuya last we saw him. I...can't really believe that random soul criminal 24 would be a threat to him.
    Did dying take away his leet fighting skillz or something?
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

Omnidisciplinary Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    I knew I couldn't be the only one that was glad to see him again.

If that ended up being the canonical explanation, I would laugh so hard.

...One question though; the hell is she supposed to have saved him from? Even taking into account that Ginjo seemingly sucks, Tsukishima was fully capable of outspeeding and kicking the crap out of Byakuya last we saw him. I...can't really believe that random soul criminal 24 would be a threat to him.
    Did dying take away his leet fighting skillz or something?
    technically we don't know that ginjo sucks. yes, ichigo kicked his ass but that don't mean he's pathetic compared to, say, komamura or rose