Page 306 of 399 FirstFirst ... 206256296302303304305306307308309310316356 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 5974
    RITA's punching bag nervmeister's Avatar

spoilers:
    Byakuya: way too damn noble to die.
    end of spoilers
    Declared a king among men by Black atom: 5/11/07
    Given a cool award, an awesome award, and the keys to the internet: 11/8/06
    Won thread:5/15/07
    Won a cool award: 6/28/07
    Won post of the year: 7/6/07

Quote Originally Posted by DABishop View Post
    In addition to having the worst life ever, having everyone he meets get brutally raped and/or killed, and being constantly hunted by demons, Guts also has the world's ugliest baby.

Congrats Guts, your life sucks.

Have Robot, Will Smash Iron_twister's Avatar

spoilers:
    Well, at least we find out why 4th Division is benched from the entire battle. Yamamoto figured it was going to be one Hell of a bloodbath that they couldn't do anything till the end.
    end of spoilers
    "This is the energy that caused the extinction of your race! Now die again!"-Musashi Tomoe

It's better to burn out, than to fade away!-The Kurgan

Please.........I go through everyone's trash.-The Question

"I said, I'm singing a song. And when someone's singing a song, YOU DON'T SHOOT THEM!"-Kenji Endo

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Nice relax chapter after all the slaughter.

Surprised by the two non-deaths.

I wonder how safe Urahara and the rest really are.

Now it's time to regroup.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Unohana has disappointed me.

A lot.

spoilers:
    Maybe when Yama-jii got cut into several pieces, you should have figured that things had gone a touch south?
    end of spoilers
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Unohana has disappointed me.

A lot.

spoilers:
    Maybe when Yama-jii got cut into several pieces, you should have figured that things had gone a touch south?
    end of spoilers
    How was she supposed to know that happened?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    How was she supposed to know that happened?
    Sensing Reiatsu?

Everybody in Sereitei could feel Yama's reiatsu when he got going. Surely she could have put two and two together?
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

This was probably one of the best Bleach chapters in Years.

That being said, I think the group is fine if Urahara is with them. He's one of the strongest characters in the series, and I really don't think that he would be punk'd the way he was by that Quincy. This is the guy who outsmarted Aizen of all people!
    Wolvie616 is Mozambiquey

im disappointed Byakuya didn't die. It seems like the build up to his supposed death was kind of wasted then. I'm not as surprised about Kenpachi not dying, hell if he did manage to die i'd be furious because we didn't see it on panel, so yeah im not surprised he lived since that would have been a wasted battle opportunity. Soifon's emotional outburst was surprising as well, if it isn't Yourichi i figured such feelings would never surface. Shinji is a doctor? I guess being a Captain means you have to master a lot of different skills, interesting.
    Last edited by Kage Kisaragi; 11-07-2012 at 09:53 AM.
    Rogue and Bishop's daughter would be called Discharge, and she'd touch people and drain all or some of their bioelectrical energy out of them causing them to either die or fall unconscious. She could then use this energy to extend her own life, heal herself, enhance her physical abilities (speed, strength, stamina,) or discharge it as various energy beams.

RITA's punching bag nervmeister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kage Kisaragi View Post
    im disappointed Byakuya didn't die. It seems like the build up to his supposed death was kind of wasted then. I'm not as surprised about Kenpachi not dying, hell if he did manage to die i'd be furious because we didn't see it on panel, so yeah im not surprised he lived since that would have been a wasted battle opportunity. Soidon emotional outburst was surprising as well, if it isn't Yourichi i figured such feelings would never surface. Shinji is a doctor? I guess being a Captain means you have to master a lot of different skills, interesting.
    Funny how we're just now seeing just how much the Captain Commander meant to the Gotei 13 emotionally. He never really came off as the "heart and soul" of the outfit until recently with his demise. Before that he was simply the top dog with the biggest teeth who everyone answered to.
    Declared a king among men by Black atom: 5/11/07
    Given a cool award, an awesome award, and the keys to the internet: 11/8/06
    Won thread:5/15/07
    Won a cool award: 6/28/07
    Won post of the year: 7/6/07

Quote Originally Posted by DABishop View Post
    In addition to having the worst life ever, having everyone he meets get brutally raped and/or killed, and being constantly hunted by demons, Guts also has the world's ugliest baby.

Congrats Guts, your life sucks.

Hells yeah. Byakuya lives.

Surprised to hear Kenpachi is in a coma. I didn't have the impression his injuries were that serious.

While I'm disappointed we didn't get to see Unohana kick ass, I guess "I was specifically ordered not to kick ass" is a pretty good excuse.

Also, Komamura rocks.

"Soifon! Stop screaming! Screaming things is my job! AAAAAAAIZEEEEEEEEEEN!!!"

So... is Kira dead?
    Last edited by Ghost; 11-07-2012 at 10:57 AM.
    "This doesn't look easy. But I bet it is!"
    -Homer Simpson

"Optimism through stalwart skepticism is a defect not everyone is lucky enough to be cursed with."
    -Homestuck

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Sensing Reiatsu?

Everybody in Sereitei could feel Yama's reiatsu when he got going. Surely she could have put two and two together?
    She totally did.

Thing is, deep down she hated Old Man Genocide.

So while all the crazy was happening she all like "Yeah, I could go out there and kick ass, but the Commander told me to stay here..."

*Senses Yama get sliced in half*

"Such a shame."

Pretty good chapter, I like how Shunsui is filling in for Yamamoto (I like his eye-patch) and we got some plot progression by finding out how some of the characters were doing. I'm surprised Byakuya isn't dead, but I never thought Kenpachi kicked the bucket. Obviously Rukia and Renji didn't die.

I wonder whats gonna happen next. I'm guessing Ichigo will train his Quincy powers with Uryuu or Ryuken and learn about his mom/hertiage, Squad Zero will show up, then the meat of the arc will finally begin.

Quote Originally Posted by nervmeister View Post
    Funny how we're just now seeing just how much the Captain Commander meant to the Gotei 13 emotionally. He never really came off as the "heart and soul" of the outfit until recently with his demise. Before that he was simply the top dog with the biggest teeth who everyone answered to.
    you're right, Maybe he was like a pappa bear to the other captains, and superman to everyone else.
    Rogue and Bishop's daughter would be called Discharge, and she'd touch people and drain all or some of their bioelectrical energy out of them causing them to either die or fall unconscious. She could then use this energy to extend her own life, heal herself, enhance her physical abilities (speed, strength, stamina,) or discharge it as various energy beams.

Kubo has to be trolling us now.

I'm glad Byakuya is alive, but....

You pretty much gave him two seperate death scenes, and he's still not dead?

That's outright trollishness.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

At this point part of the draw of this manga is being trolled, well done sir Kubo.
    "Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die." -Mel Brooks
    OIF 08-09
    OEF 10-11
    Do it yourself tech support link