Page 305 of 399 FirstFirst ... 205255295301302303304305306307308309315355 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 5974
    Omnidisciplinary Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by SonOf D. View Post
    And he's the Soul Dragon Slayer.
    and he has a stand

Quote Originally Posted by 1505627 View Post
    and he has a stand
    And he is a master level martial artist.

Cruel and Unusual Sound Silence's Avatar

But can he see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

About that, I lied. The Transient Guest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    In this case it's just further establishing the threat level of the Vandenreich aka the people that just killed Yamamoto and Byakuya and in general stomped the shit out all of Soul Society. Did you really think that Ichigo would just show up, solo the entire thing until only the big bads are left and then have a big fight? That'd be kind of a short arc.
    YES

Quote Originally Posted by Sound Silence View Post
    But can he see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
    Easily, thanks to his amazing midi-chlorian count.
    Siriel:
    Transient just likes to do that.

Why he keeps picking up ridiculous arguments and then try to defend them, I will never know.

I want to point out that I was mocking the IchigoMessiah before it was cool.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    No. It made Hashwald look strong as he achieved something only one other person in the manga has pulled off previously. Considering that Hashwald has been kind of painted up as Bach's right hand man it's only appropriate that he gets to do something big before the first fight of the arc is over.

In this case it's just further establishing the threat level of the Vandenreich aka the people that just killed Yamamoto and Byakuya and in general stomped the shit out all of Soul Society. Did you really think that Ichigo would just show up, solo the entire thing until only the big bads are left and then have a big fight? That'd be kind of a short arc.

He defeated a gillian, Ikkaku, Renji, Kenpachi, Byakuya Dorondodii, Grimmjow and Ginjo and several others on his own. And what's so bad about needing help to win his fights every now and again. I like that the hero still needs help from his friends and allies to accomplish things.
    It was the ease with which he was defeated. I would like him not to be casually owned by a underling of the big bad. It is okay to lose after a hard fight, but getting humiliated by an underling without a real fight makes him look weak. It looks like no matter how powerful he gets, he will be humiliated the next time a new villain arrives.

I was hoping for him to arrive, defeat the underlings together with the help of his friends and the rest of the shinigami and then have a hard fight against the big bad. Even if he would lose against the big bad he might have accomplished something. Here he arrived and achieved absolutely nothing. His power level seems insignificant to the power levels of the opponents, so of course now he needs another power-up. Then Ichigo will get his power-up and will have his fight against the underling, which he will barely win and then he gets humiliated by Juha Bach again. So he will get another power-up and he will barely win against Juha Bach or maybe he will still not be strong enough, so Urahara will come in play again or something like this.
    Three armed cops and a writer makes four. You’re under arrest, so get on the floor.

Master Yoda on clubbing: "Always two there are, no more, no less: a hot chick and her fat friend."

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    I want to point out that I was mocking the IchigoMessiah before it was cool.
    Ichigo was Messiah before it was cool.
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

I'm also perfectly fine with the recent events (don't think if it was this thread or on SoapOperus years ago where I suggested that Isshin and Ryūken were in-laws.)

Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    It was the ease with which he was defeated. I would like him not to be casually owned by a underling of the big bad. It is okay to lose after a hard fight, but getting humiliated by an underling without a real fight makes him look weak. It looks like no matter how powerful he gets, he will be humiliated the next time a new villain arrives.

I was hoping for him to arrive, defeat the underlings together with the help of his friends and the rest of the shinigami and then have a hard fight against the big bad. Even if he would lose against the big bad he might have accomplished something. Here he arrived and achieved absolutely nothing. His power level seems insignificant to the power levels of the opponents, so of course now he needs another power-up. Then Ichigo will get his power-up and will have his fight against the underling, which he will barely win and then he gets humiliated by Juha Bach again. So he will get another power-up and he will barely win against Juha Bach or maybe he will still not be strong enough, so Urahara will come in play again or something like this.
    Well, you also have to take into account Squad 0, so either they will take care of the Quincy and Ichigo will have to fight The Soul King, or Ichigo will beat down Haschwald and Squad 0 will take care of Juha.
    When you are suffering, know that I have betrayed you.

Ichigo may have all these things, but he still doesn't have the heart of the cards, or the glow.
    Rogue and Bishop's daughter would be called Discharge, and she'd touch people and drain all or some of their bioelectrical energy out of them causing them to either die or fall unconscious. She could then use this energy to extend her own life, heal herself, enhance her physical abilities (speed, strength, stamina,) or discharge it as various energy beams.

Have Robot, Will Smash Iron_twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kage Kisaragi View Post
    Ichigo may have all these things, but he still doesn't have the heart of the cards, or the glow.
    Eh, give him a few more chapters.
    "This is the energy that caused the extinction of your race! Now die again!"-Musashi Tomoe

It's better to burn out, than to fade away!-The Kurgan

Please.........I go through everyone's trash.-The Question

"I said, I'm singing a song. And when someone's singing a song, YOU DON'T SHOOT THEM!"-Kenji Endo

Does he need the glow?

o

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

He'll get the heart of the cards after he fights a main character level duelist.

Quote Originally Posted by Omegastorm View Post
    Does he need the glow?

o
    Well it's the power of animation! :)

until Ichigo starts catching bullets with his teeth, and instantly healing all wounds on his body, he could definitely find a use for it.
    Rogue and Bishop's daughter would be called Discharge, and she'd touch people and drain all or some of their bioelectrical energy out of them causing them to either die or fall unconscious. She could then use this energy to extend her own life, heal herself, enhance her physical abilities (speed, strength, stamina,) or discharge it as various energy beams.

RITA's punching bag nervmeister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1505627 View Post
    and he has a stand
    Well it would be nice for Zangetsu to get some fresh air every now and then.
    Declared a king among men by Black atom: 5/11/07
    Given a cool award, an awesome award, and the keys to the internet: 11/8/06
    Won thread:5/15/07
    Won a cool award: 6/28/07
    Won post of the year: 7/6/07

Quote Originally Posted by DABishop View Post
    In addition to having the worst life ever, having everyone he meets get brutally raped and/or killed, and being constantly hunted by demons, Guts also has the world's ugliest baby.

Congrats Guts, your life sucks.