Page 3 of 399 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    Maybe if Aizen was a little faster, he could use the distraction provided by a binding Kido to stab Ichigo.
    The way Ichigo is going right now, it woudn't surprise me if he would break the binding kido instantly and stab Aizen instead.

I just had a decent idea for a filler. A rematch between Kenpachi and Ichigo, except with Ichigo using bankai and Kenpachi using kendo.

Omnidisciplinary Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksane19 View Post
    I just had a decent idea for a filler. A rematch between Kenpachi and Ichigo, except with Ichigo using bankai and Kenpachi using kendo.
    and what, in particular, is your grudge against ichigo?

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1505627 View Post
    and what, in particular, is your grudge against ichigo?
    Why would this be a problem for Ichigo? He's helluva lot faster than Kenpachi when in bankai form, that is if the writers would remember that.

Kenpachi: Kendo strike!

Ichigo: I'm behind you.

Ichigo: Now I'm on your left side.

Kenpachi: Stand still and fight!

Ichigo: Sorry, don't have a deathwish. Also, I'm on your right.

Kenpachi: Damnit!

Ichigo: Standing on your head.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Why would this be a problem for Ichigo? He's helluva lot faster than Kenpachi when in bankai form, that is if the writers would remember that.

Ichigo: I'm behind you.

Ichigo: Now I'm on your left side.

Kenpachi: Stand still and fight!

Ichigo: Sorry, don't have a deathwish. Also, I'm on your right.

Kenpachi: Damnit!

Ichigo: Standing on your head.
    Hell, Current Ichigo could, in all likelihood, just smack Kenpachi down.
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

Cruel and Unusual Sound Silence's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    I'm pretty sure the reason he isn't using it is because its practically useless to try to sneak the effect onto someone in mid-battle when they haven't seen it before, but know about it.

It's like he holds out his sword and starts to say "Shatter...!", and Ichigo looks away like "Hey, is that Hikaru Utada over there? Hmm...guess not. Oh, what were you doing?"

And Aizen's like "Damnit, look at my sword!"
    He could do it before Ichigo knew what it was. Especially know. Smart Aizen would be all "GRANDIOSE SPEECH, GRANDIOSE GESTURE"

Ichigo's like "What not?"

Aizen: GRANDIOSITY AND "Kyoka Suigetsu, Shatter!"

Ichigo: Wait, what? Oh shit, that's that thing I wasn't supposed to see.

Bitchify'd.

Or he could release bankai, but we all know he can't and that's why he wants to kill everybody and doesn't want to rely on his zanpakuto because using it makes him feel inadequate.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sound Silence View Post
    He could do it before Ichigo knew what it was. Especially know. Smart Aizen would be all "GRANDIOSE SPEECH, GRANDIOSE GESTURE"

Ichigo's like "What not?"

Aizen: GRANDIOSITY AND "Kyoka Suigetsu, Shatter!"

Ichigo: Wait, what? Oh shit, that's that thing I wasn't supposed to see.

Bitchify'd.
    If this happens... I think I will actually cry with laughter.
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Hihihi, oh Hanatarou. You're such a butt monkey. But I love you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Hell, Current Ichigo could, in all likelihood, just smack Kenpachi down.
    Oh hell yes. He'd beat the crap out of several captains I'd say.

i wonder what power ups Rukia will get in the next important arc? Bankai? Will hers be so powerful that 5 of the 10 remaining captains feel inadaquet?
    Rogue and Bishop's daughter would be called Discharge, and she'd touch people and drain all or some of their bioelectrical energy out of them causing them to either die or fall unconscious. She could then use this energy to extend her own life, heal herself, enhance her physical abilities (speed, strength, stamina,) or discharge it as various energy beams.

CBR Dark Tourny Master Robotech Master's Avatar
    On an Abh Battleship, somewhere in the Aptic System

spoilers:

Aizen is surprised to see Ichigo transforming.

Flashback to training in the underwater inner realm. Hollow Zangetsu is beating up Ichigo badly, saying he won't teach him the final GT. Ichigo won't give up. He senses great loneliness from Hollow Zangetsu's sword. He starts to realize that if he really wanted to kill Ichigo, he would have done it already. Taking a chance, he lets the next hit pierce him. He feels no pain. Hollow Zangetsu explains that it was originally his sword, Tensa Zangetsu, so of course it causes him no pain. The Hollow part of him appears to cry. When Ichigo wonders why, Hollow Zangetsu reminds him of when he said "what you and I want to protect aren't the same." He then says "what I wanted to protect was you. To use the Final Getsuga Tensho, you must..."

Flashback ends. Ichigo is growing long dark hair. Ichigo says using the final Getsuga Tensho involves him 'becoming' Zangetsu. Some people are describing the form Ichigo takes as being similar to Ulquiora's second release, though without wings I assume.

Aizen is in a state of angry disbelief. In all the time he spent ascending past the limits of Shinigami, he apparently determined that what Ichigo is suggesting was impossible. He doesn't want to believe that a human's evolution could be better than the one he's achieved.

Ichigo uses the technique, Mugetsu, and the sky darkens.
    end of spoilers
    "It's your parting gift. In that it will part you; part of you over here, part of you over there, part of you way over there, staining the wall!" Lord Shen

That sounds... trippy. o_O

Not sure how to to call this now. Will probably have to actually read it to decide if it's rad or ridiculous.
    "This doesn't look easy. But I bet it is!"
    -Homer Simpson

"Optimism through stalwart skepticism is a defect not everyone is lucky enough to be cursed with."
    -Homestuck

CBR Dark Tourny Master Robotech Master's Avatar
    On an Abh Battleship, somewhere in the Aptic System

Oh, almost forgot

spoilers:

Reason they didn't want to teach him it initially is because this transformation process and use of the final GT involves the risk of losing his Shinigami powers.
    end of spoilers
    "It's your parting gift. In that it will part you; part of you over here, part of you over there, part of you way over there, staining the wall!" Lord Shen

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    Oh, almost forgot

spoilers:

Reason they didn't want to teach him it initially is because this transformation process and use of the final GT involves the risk of losing his Shinigami powers.
    end of spoilers
    holy shit that was unexpected...not rly
    "i love you daddy" and all of a sudden it's the best day of my life

I was under the impression that his father knew of the technique and probably used it before himself, yet.. his father still has his shinigami powers?
    Rogue and Bishop's daughter would be called Discharge, and she'd touch people and drain all or some of their bioelectrical energy out of them causing them to either die or fall unconscious. She could then use this energy to extend her own life, heal herself, enhance her physical abilities (speed, strength, stamina,) or discharge it as various energy beams.

Quote Originally Posted by Kage Kisaragi View Post
    I was under the impression that his father knew of the technique and probably used it before himself, yet.. his father still has his shinigami powers?
    His father apparently loss his powers, and only recently regained them.

This twist is solid. We've always gotten hints that Ichigo is different, so this continues on that path. Also, it also sets up Ichigo to sacrifice his powers to defeat the evil or become a hollow, only for Orihime to save him.