Page 2 of 399 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    Omnidisciplinary Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by BYC View Post
    No idea what's going to happen now.

Aizen turning stupid now of all times is so disappointing. It's such crap that the outside factors are making him fail, instead of the hero just being better. Imagine if Aizen didn't evolve and used his shikai, would Ichigo really be able to do anything?

Such awful writing.
    yes, because ichigo is immune to shikai

About that, I lied. The Transient Guest's Avatar

...how did it go from "you've never seen the shikai so as long as you don't let him cast water reflecting moon pistol beam ( my own name ) you can at least hit the real thing and not an illusion" into "immune"

And it's kinda sad how Aizen and Dr. Evil are on the same level now.

fans: USE THE DAMN SHIKAI
    aizen: No...I require....fairy wing tentacles with faces on them.....that shoot laserz

Omnidisciplinary Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by The Transient Guest View Post
    ...how did it go from "you've never seen the shikai so as long as you don't let him cast water reflecting moon pistol beam ( my own name ) you can at least hit the real thing and not an illusion" into "immune"

aizen: No...I require....fairy wing tentacles with faces on them.....that shoot laserz
    figure of speech combined with me typing faster than my keyboard and not noticing til after i hit the submit button

i think getting facepalmed has flustered aizen so much hes just mashing buttons now.
    "i love you daddy" and all of a sudden it's the best day of my life

CBR Dark Tourny Master Robotech Master's Avatar
    On an Abh Battleship, somewhere in the Aptic System

Quote Originally Posted by The Transient Guest View Post

I'm pretty sure the reason he isn't using it is because its practically useless to try to sneak the effect onto someone in mid-battle when they haven't seen it before, but know about it.

It's like he holds out his sword and starts to say "Shatter...!", and Ichigo looks away like "Hey, is that Hikaru Utada over there? Hmm...guess not. Oh, what were you doing?"

And Aizen's like "Damnit, look at my sword!"
    "It's your parting gift. In that it will part you; part of you over here, part of you over there, part of you way over there, staining the wall!" Lord Shen

Omnidisciplinary Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    I'm pretty sure the reason he isn't using it is because its practically useless to try to sneak the effect onto someone in mid-battle when they haven't seen it before, but know about it.

It's like he holds out his sword and starts to say "Shatter...!", and Ichigo looks away like "Hey, is that Hikaru Utada over there? Hmm...guess not. Oh, what were you doing?"

it can be released wordlessly

Or Aizen can use a binding kido. Or any number of kidos. Kubo can be creative with lots of kidos because we haven't seen many of them. We've seen only like...20 or so maybe?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    Now this is an image I love.

Quote Originally Posted by 1505627 View Post
    it can be released wordlessly
    No, the whole point of Aizen's Shikai is you have to be looking at it while he introduces it.
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

Omnidisciplinary Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Now this is an image I love.

No, the whole point of Aizen's Shikai is you have to be looking at it while he introduces it.
    no, you have to be looking at it when he releases it. and if you have bankai you can release it without saying a word

Quote Originally Posted by FalconX2000 View Post
    In something of a reverse, Unicron became weaker by transforming into a more humanoid shape. He seemed freakin invincible as a giant ball with teeth the size of Texas.
    Er, I'm pretty sure he didn't get weaker at all. He just exploded because Hot Rodimus Prime got the Matrix open while inside of him, which would probably have happened even if he had remained in his planetoid shape.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I think he means that Aizen can activate his shikai without the actual phrase. (Which other people have done before, notably.)

That said, he did just walk up to Barragan and go: "Hey, look at my cool sword!" and that was enough. He doesn't seem to be able to do that to Ichigo or Isshin, though, so it does make more sense to say that it's not enough to look at it while he's activating the shikai.
    "This doesn't look easy. But I bet it is!"
    -Homer Simpson

"Optimism through stalwart skepticism is a defect not everyone is lucky enough to be cursed with."
    -Homestuck

Omnidisciplinary Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Er, I'm pretty sure he didn't get weaker at all. He just exploded because Hot Rodimus Prime got the Matrix open while inside of him, which would probably have happened even if he had remained in his planetoid shape.

I think he means that Aizen can activate his shikai without the actual phrase. (Which other people have done before, notably.)

He did just walk up to Barragan and go: "Hey, look at my cool sword!" and that was enough. Personally, I'm not really sure why he doesn't seem to be able to do that to Ichigo or Isshin.

my theory is that it became a permaneantly activae zanpakuto like ichigo's and kenpachi's when it did the arm merge

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Not necessarily, since the only way into Unicron was through his mouth which seems to have properties reminiscent of a blackhole.

No idea what's going to happen now.

Aizen turning stupid now of all times is so disappointing. It's such crap that the outside factors are making him fail, instead of the hero just being better. Imagine if Aizen didn't evolve and used his shikai, would Ichigo really be able to do anything?

Such awful writing.
    Since when were you under the impression that Aizen has not been using Kyouka Suigetsu?

Or Aizen can use a binding kido. Or any number of kidos. Kubo can be creative with lots of kidos because we haven't seen many of them. We've seen only like...20 or so maybe?
    Considering how Ichigo just smashed a fully chanted level 90 Hadou with ease, I really doubt that Kido would be that helpful. As Hollowfied Kensei showed, binding Kido can be broken by physical strength, and Ichigo is DEFINITELY not lacking in that department right now.

Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by burninganimefan357 View Post
    Considering how Ichigo just smashed a fully chanted level 90 Hadou with ease, I really doubt that Kido would be that helpful. As Hollowfied Kensei showed, binding Kido can be broken by physical strength, and Ichigo is DEFINITELY not lacking in that department right now.
    Maybe if Aizen was a little faster, he could use the distraction provided by a binding Kido to stab Ichigo.
    Starlancer Flight: Morgan Valentine